Helping Sungjong

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minyoung-ssi…”Mr.Chin called Min.

“Yes sir?”

“What are your real plan really?”Asked him.

“Sorry?”

“Did you really want to help those boys? Seriously? I think you are being so stupid!.”Said Mr.Chin.Min just smile.

“I will help them no matter what.”Answer Min confidently.

“It’s up to you but I want to tell you something,I won’t help you and I will called Mr.Park if something bad or worse happen and that mean your position as their teacher and maid won’t be long.”With that Mr.Chin left Min alone.

“You know,I take my promise seriously and I will help them no matter what and I’ll be their teacher for a year like it being stated in the contract.”Min yelled back.She seem furious.

Min walking without any direction.She just follow where her legs bring walk to when suddenly she saw a sign.

Worker Wanted!

Min smiled.She walk inside the restaurant and smile brightly.

“Yes miss can I help you.”Asked a worker when she saw Min kinda lost.

“Uh who should I meet to ask for a job?”Replied Min.

“Oh wait here I will call Mr.Daniel.”Said the worker.Min smiled and nodded her head.

The worker get inside an office while Min was just looked at her surrounding.The restaurant quite big.The design more to country style.Min can feel the warmness in this place.It would be amazing if she can work here.

“Who is looking for me?”Asked a man in a black shirt.Min  turned  around to see the man.

Is he a worker or manager? H e doesn’t looked like one.Owner? He’s young.Min thought.

“She sir.”Said the worker who Min saw earlier.Min nodded.

“Ahh…Hi I’m Chae Daniel.The owner of the restaurant.”The guy break the ice.Min nodded.

“I’m Min for short.”Said Min.

“I can see that.”Replied Daniel while looking at Min for top to bottom.Min smiled.He’s funny.She thought.

“So,what can I help you?”

“Can I apply for the job? I saw the sign at the front.”Said Min.Daniel stare at her.

“Are you minor?”Asked Daniel.

“No I am not!”Explain Min.

“Oh okay!”Daniel just nodded his head.She does looked like minor though.Daniel told himself.

“Can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter