Teen Top?

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally arrived home but still, Min’s question is not being answer by Sungyeol. They walk in when Sungyeol push Min in the head.

“Could you shut up. Stop asking me. We finally home now.”Said Sungyeol.

“Yah! I’m older!”

“You did?” Asked Sungyeol. Min nodded.

“21st June 1991. While you are 27th August. So I’m older than you.” Min said proudly.

“But I’m taller” and with that Sungyeol push Min’s head lightly once again and went upstairs.

“Kids these day.” Min looked at Sungyeol in disbelief.

But something popping up from Min’s mind once again.

“Who the hell is Teen Top?”

Min looking for Sungjong but then she decided to meet him tomorrow since she had to prepare dinner right now.

*****

“Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Chin,have a safe journey.”Min bid goodbye to the couple.They left early in the day so only she can make it.

“Bye Min,take care of yourselves yeah.”Mrs Chin said out aloud.

“Be safe!”Min waves her hand high in the air.She kept waving until the she lost sight of the couple.Min looked at her watch, 4.45 am.

“Let’s go home and sleep!”Min said to herself.

Min drive the car home,when she suddenly remember something.

“Who the hell is Teen Top??” Min keeps asking herself. Last night she can’t sleep as she kept thing who is Teen Top and what they had to do with Infinite.

As Min reached the home,she quickly preparing for the breakfast.She was afraid that she couldn’t wake up if she sleep at the first place.The breakfast is serve however it’s a little bit early for her to wake the boys up.it’s only 7.24 in the morning.She had to wait at least 8 o’clock to wake the boys.She wait and wait when she suddenly fell asleep on the table.

Myungsoo opened his eyes,he looked at the clock on the wall,8.13.He gets up and look around.

“No Min?” He stretch himself and slowly make his way down from the upper bunk bed.He stretch himself again after reached down.Usually he is one of the boys that hard to get up but he eyes open by itself and he has no feeling of sleeping back.

“Hyung! Wake up!”Myungsoo wakes Howon up.He then make his moves toward Sunggyu and did the same.But both of them had show no sign of waking up so he decide to turn off the air-cond.

“Wow! I wonder why Min never use this method?”Myungsoo asked himself.

Myungsoo then to the other room and wakes the others.He kept knocking the door until he was greet by Sungjong.

“Hmmm..”Sungjong opened the door while rubbing his eyes.

“Wakes the others.”Ordered Myungsoo.Reality hit Sungjong when he opened both of his eyes and saw Myungsoo the one standing in front him.

“Where’s noona?”Sungjong asked.

“Noona??”Myungsoo asked back.Sungjong shock and cursed himself for slipping out the words.They never called Min noona.They always refer her as Min,miss Min or Monster Min which was given by Howon.

“Miss Min.”Sungjong said. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know.Wake the other,I go downstairs first.”Said Myungsoo and Sungjong just nooded.

“This is tiring!”Myungsoo told himself.Well now he know that Min really used a lot of energy to wake them up especially with Hoya and Dongwoo.

As he reached downstairs Myungsoo make his way to the kitchen and then is when his question being answered. He saw Min was sleeping by using both of her hand as pillow.He slowly make his way closer to her and watch her.

“She comfortable sleeping like this?” he then knocked the table to wake her up.Min gave respond to that and slowly sit opened her eyes and sit straight.She then meet Myungsoo and she stand up quickly which make her almost stumble before Myungsoo hold her left shoulder.

“Wow wow.”Said Myungsoo as he held Min’s shoulder.

“Sorry.”Said Min as she bowing 90 degree to Myungsoo several times.

“Hmm..”

“Where’s the other?”Asked Min.

“They will be here,maybe.I’m hungry.I’m eat first.”Said Myungsoo as he sit on the chair that Min sat earlier.

“It’s might be cold,I’ll warm it for you.”Said Min as she try to reach the dished before Myungsoo slapping her hand.

“Don’t take my food!”

“But..”

“I said don’t!” said Myungsoo with his gaze on Min which suddenly make Min shiver.

“Okay then..enjoy?”Said Min awkwardly.

“Have you eaten?”Asked Myungsoo as Min try to make drink for him.

“No,I haven’t. I were waiting for you guys when I suddenly felt asleep.”Min answered honestly.

“Oh…”Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter