Stuck In My Head

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min went down after take shower.She later went to kitchen.

“It’s okay Miss Lee,I already prepared the foods.”Said Mrs.Chin.Min smile in guilty.

The boys later come down but they refuse to eat the foods.

“Mrs.Chin who prepared this.”Min told the boys.

“Today we hate her more than we hate you.”Said Howon.

“Then you prefer to starving than eat the food?”Asked Mr.Chin.The boys don’t even respond.They just stay still.Min looked at them.

“It’s great.When one of you died,lesser burden I will have.”Said Mr.Chin.

After heard that,Howon start to piss off.

“Hey! It’s not us who choose to be in this place at first!”Howon said angily.

Woohyun and Sungyeol hold him.Min looked at Mr.Chin and Howon repeatedly.Not even one of them try give in.

“What’s make you so angry Howon?”Asked Mrs.Chin soft.

“Huh! I thought you knew the answer.Sungjong is the victim not the suspect!”Said Sunggyu.

“Yeah,that’s right.We with him all night long yesterday.We can be his alibi.”Said Sungyeol.

“Maybe you guys plan this together.”Said Mr.Chin.This act like add more fuel to the fire.

Howon cannot hold his patient anymore.He tried to release the grasp so that he at least could hold Mr.Chin collar.

“Hun…maybe they were right.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“You believe them?”Mr.Chin asked his wife.Mrs.Chin stayed silent.Later Min raised her hand.

“I believed them.”Her words caught their attention.The boys the one who shock.

“What?”Mr.Chin said in disbelief.

“Sungjong-ah,did you did it?”Min ask softly to Sungjong who hide behind Myungsoo all this time.

“No I did not!.I already told you.”Said Sungjong.He later show his face after been hide himself.Min nodded and gave him a warm smile.

“Then I believe you.Actually I believed them.”Min said confidently.

Mr.Chin later move toward Min with some facial expression.

“You believe him just like that?”

“YES!”

“Oh come on Miss Lee,Don’t become so stupid.”Later Mr.Chin let out a fake laugh.

“Okay you had make me laugh.Stop joking right now.”

“But I’m not.”Min said softly.All eyes focus to her.Mr.Chin shakes his head in disbelief.

“You are really naïve.Please stop being in other world.Please be realistic.”

“Mr.Chin…”Min called Mr.Chin softly.Mr.Chin looked at Min.Min later looked into Mr.Chin eyes.

“How can’t you cannot see?.Sungjong-ssi is not the good liar type.I believe him because of that reason.I saw his face earlier..”Min later move her eyes to Sungjong.With that all eyes start focus to him.Min continued.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter