Thank You

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo were laying down on the bed.He were in his own world.Sunggyu who saw that poke Howon who was reading a comic.Howon who being absorbed into his comic world,looked up at Sunggyu lazily.

“What?.I’m reading,can’t you see that?”Said Howon.

“You,read?”Sunggyu tease Howon.

“Yeah,have a problem?”Howon shot back.

“Yes,I never thought you reading.”Replied Sunggyu.

“Hyung,it’s comic.I read comic,I just don’t read textbooks.It’s plain boring and had no cartoon in it.”Replied Howon later continue his ‘reading’.

“Hoya!”Sunggyu nudged him.Howon sighed.

“What is it?”Asked Howon,still not interested.He looked at Sunggyu,Sunggyu use his mouth pointing to Myungsoo.Howon saw that and looked to the direction that were pointed too.

“What’s wrong with him?”Asked Howon.

“I was about to asked you the same Hoya.”Replied Sunggyu.

Howon use the comic that he read earlier and throw it to Myungsoo who not aware the book is flying towards him.

“Ahh!”Myungsoo scream,he shocked not because he in pain.He looked towards his hyungs in a scary gaze.

“Why you did that hyung?”Asked Myungsoo.

“What’s wrong with you L?”asked Sunggyu.Howon nodded.

“You are not you tonight.”added Howon.

“I’m just not in my mood.”Replied Myungsoo.He later laid back and staring at the white wall up him.He sighed.

“Are you sure?”Asked Sunggyu.

“Are you in problem?”Asked him again.

“Hyung,are you agree that everyone deserved to be judge fairly and say sorry to?”Asked Myungsoo.

Both Sunggyu and Howon looked at each other.What had gotten into him,they thought.

“Hurmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter