Face It and Fight!

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What he had to do with them?”Asked Sunggyu who heard the conversation.

“They…took his wallet.”Answered Min.Once again a laugh fill that room.

“It’s not a big deal then.”Said Howon while patting Min’s shoulder.All the boys went to their own room and continue their work except for Sungjong.He know Min.It’s must be something big.

“What up?”Asked Myungsoo who saw Howon and Sunggyu were laughing hard.

“Nothing,that monster worried about Sungyeol who went to meet Teen Top for his wallet.”Myungsoo’s eyes widen as he heard the word wallet.He sit up and look at Howon.

“Sungyeol’s wallet?”Howon nodded.

“And you laugh?”Myungsoo’s raised his eyebrow.

“Duhh! Sungyeol must be lying to her thought. Oh my god! You are so slow in picking up things. Sungyeol must lied to her,he just make excuse to went out. Ah! I should just followed him thought.”Howon explained.

“After all,Sungyeol would never meet Teen Top by himself.Plus,I believe Teen Top wouldn’t dare to touch him.We are Infinite remember? Who dare to play with us?” Sunggyu smirk.

“But I believe her.”

“You what?”Howon asked backed.

“If it about Sungyeol’s wallet,it’s must be truth then. Last night Sungyeol didn’t talk to his family pictures.”

“What it had to do with his wallet?”

“Where else would you keep your family picture and can carry it around?” Myungsoo asked.

“Wallet.”Sungjong who appeared suddenly and answered.

*****

“Yes! I told you the truth! Come on! Go and find him!” Min begged them.

“I don’t think they would dare go that far,beat him.They know who Sungyeol are.”Said Howon.

“Can you please stop with that they-know-who-we-are please. Just because you are in a strong group it doesn’t mean all of your member is strong right? And that the real matter. If they can start a fight with Howon..”

“It’s Hoya.”Howon correct Min.

“If they can start a fight with him,they can start a fight with Sungyeol too.”Min explained.

“It’s truth. But I don’t care.”Said Howon.

“What?”

“I said I don’t care.”

“What about others?” Min asked in disbelief.

“Well, I believe we don’t really care.”Answered Woohyun.Min shocked.They really caught her off guard this time.She take a deep breath.

“You.don’t.care.”Min said once again.Dongwoo nodded.

“How come?”

“Well,the worst they can do is beat him up right? Then  after they satisfied they will stop and Sungyeol will come home again.Happy ending.”Howon explained.Min really shocked.This is what they call friend? A group? A family?

“You guys are really ignorant…”Min said in weak tone.They boys start to stand up and ready to go upstairs.

“You guys don’t deserve to judge Mr.Chin when you guys are Mr.Chin yourself.”Min said in annoyed tone.She pissed off.

“What did you say?”Howon come to Min and grab her hand while staring at her eyes.

“Who do you think you are Lee Minyoung?”Howon asked her.

“Who are you to say that to us?”Howon raised his voice but Min stay still.

“I am a person who watched you and saw who are you turn to be.”Min answered in cold tone.

“Do you realize that the one who you said so selfish and ignorant is what yourself currently turn into? Do you realize that you are being ignorant and selfish right now?”

“If yes then what?”Howon shakes Min’s shoulder.

“Then you don’t deserve to comment of Mr.Chin behaviour because Mr.Chin already inside you.” Min’s eyes still locked on Howon’s eyes. Both eyes full of hatred.Min never feel this much hate even in her past.She never thought she could feel it today.

“You guys were proud of  being Infinite,but you know what? Even if I can choose between being a member of Infinite or Teen Top,you know what will I choose? I choose them. They take his wallet because of you Hoya! For what you and others did to three of their member. They used that method to make you meet them and had a rematch. They were gentlemen,do you know why? Because they can just beat Sungyeol the other day since he was alone but they did not because it was you.It was you,Sunggyu,Woohyun and Dongwoo who they want to meet. Don’t you think they being brave?”

“No they don’t they were chicken out that day!”Howon explained.

“No! it was you who chicken out today.”Howon grasp at Min become tighter.Sunggyu tried to loose the grap by sneaked out in both of them and try to release Howon’s graps on Min

“How dare you said that.”Said Sunggyu while trying hard to make Howon release Min.

“I just did,did I?”Min smirk at Sunggyu.They don’t scared her at all. For Min,they were still not her match.

“You chicken out by let Sungyeol went meet them alone.”

“He the one who want to.” Howon answered.

“And still you the one who let it happen.”answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter