Everyone Deserve a Sorry

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Sungjong was eager to give all the money to Mr.Chin.He waked by himself which shock Min who was at the front door when she was about to open the door.

“Oh god,you scared me.”Said Min to Sungjong.Sungjong smiled.

“Sorry noona.Got to meet dad.”With that Sungjong excuse himself.

“For what?”Asked Min while saw Sungjong leaving him.

“About the money.”Replied Sungjong.Min was about to say something when Sungjong already gone.

“About that..”Min just shut up.She wakes the boys up.

“Wake up!”She scream as long as she can which brought annoyance to the boys in the room two.Dongwoo like usual throw a pillow to Min.Min dodged.

“Come on you guys.I have a great news.”Min’s word caught their attention.To which they respond.

“What? You are quit?”Asked Wohyun.Dongwoo just nodded while looking at Min.Min shakes her head.

“You wish doesn’t come true my dear,nope this about Sungjong.Come downstairs and wake the other too.”Said Min.

“About Sungjong?”Said Sungyeol.

“What that can be?”Asked Woohyun.To find out they all goes downstairs after wake the others.

Downstairs…

Mr and Mrs Chin were waiting for the boys to come down.Mrs Chin somehow seem happy while Mr Chin is the opposite.The boys came down and sat on the couch.Min was there too.She seem happy.Very happy actually.

“What is it that you want to tell us?”Asked Woohyun.

“It’s about the money…”Replied Mr.Chin.He about to speak when Sungjong cut him.

“I already have the money!”Exclaimed Sungjong.

Both Mr. and Mrs.Chin looked at him.

“Seriously?”Asked Mrs.Chin.Sungjong nodded his head.

“Just keep it.”Said Mr.Chin.

“Hah??”All the boys answer.

“What? Why?”Asked Dongwoo.

No replied from the couple.Woohyun looked at Min and ask her.She just smiled.

“Ahh! For goodness sake.Why?”Dongwoo become frustrated.

“They already knew who the culprit is.”Min finally answer.Well she totally eager to tell Sungjong about the news.

“What?? Who??”The boys asked at the same time.

“I don’t really know,it just the CCTV caught the face of the burglar and it’s not Sungjong in it.”Min explained.

“I told you didn’t I? said Sunggyu.

“We never did something like that.Well not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter