Sungyeol's Wallet and History

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning…

The house full of groans and complained. The boys refuse to get up well except for Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Sungjong. The others? Not even show a sign to get up from the bed.

“Hurry up!! Wake up!” Min scream while pull off the blanket from Howon. Howon bring back the blanket and cover his body before continue his sleep. Min clenched her fist. Why she always ended up fight with Hoya every morning?

“I said wake up!” with that Min pull off the blanket from Howon’s body and tickle his right foot. Howon startled and ticklish as a respond. He pull his foot from Min and throw a pillow that he just hugged to her.

“I’m up! Happy now?” asked Howon sarcastically. Min smiled and nodded.

“So do I need to do the same to you Sunggyu? You know? You are the oldest,why don’t you make thing easy as you can think that in the ended you will loss anyway?”

“You’re annoying!” Sunggyu remark and later dragged himself up from bed and walked toward the exit to take simple bath.

“How about you,Myungsoo?” said Min looked at him. Myungsoo sighed and bring himself down from the upper bunk bed that he shared with Howon. He walked pass by Min and grab his towel.

“You don’t talk much don’t you?” Min asked him.

“And you always talk don’t you?” Myungsoo asked her back,still maintain his face without an expression. Min thought that Myungsoo is the hardest to figure out how his character is. Min sighed and went down to prepare breakfast.

“Min, we will go to Japan this week. Please take care of the home and the boys as well. Since we actually care about your safety and how you will handle the boys, if anything happen please go see Min Sunye,she is our neighbor. Her house is three house after us. What a miracle is,some of the boys actually favor her,so see her if you need anything.” Said Mr.Chin. Min nodded. Mr. Chin actually had told her about this before. If before she will be nervous and a little bit afraid whether she can handle the boys well or not but since she already become friend with Sungjong,she knew her burden is not as heavy as before. If Sungjong have a soft spot for her,maybe she can find a soft spot for her inside the other boys as well.

That afternoon,after Min had finish cooked the lunch the boys are back from the school but Min were shock to find that Sungyeol wasn’t home with others. She asked Sungjong about what happen to Sungyeol,Sungjong said Sungyeol leave something behind and go back at school to take it. But after 15 minutes, there is still of sign that Sungyeol will comeback home. Min afraid that something might happen to him so she leave the boys with a few English exercise and asked them to do it while she excuse herself.

“Where are you going?” Asked Sungjong.

“Sungyeol still wasn’t at home. Something might happen to him.” Min replied.

“He’s a big boys now,he know how to take care of himself.”Sunggyu interrupt.

“Don’t you guys feel worried? What if something actually happen to him? Wasn’t you afraid if he missing or he being beat up or what ever might happen to him?” Min said nervously. Howon just smirk.

“You don’t know us,nobody dare to hurt him or us. After all we are Infinite.”Said Howon proudly. Min in disbelief.

“You were proud to be a member of this group that you called Infinite,then why don’t you act like actually a group?”

“Miss,I believe you just being paranoid,if something did actually happen to him,he will called us. He not stupid.” Said Dongwoo. Maybe,maybe Min were being paranoid. It’s her history in past make her like that. Min shook her head and went out from the class.

“Do you believe something happen to Sungyeol?” asked Sungjong.

“Of course not you idiot!. If I were him,I did the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter