Welcome To Hell

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys getting ready for school.But each one of them really mad with Min.

“Who she think she are? Try to act tough huh? We will see about that.”Dongwoo said angrily.Sunggyu who heard then ask.

“What she had done to you?”

“She beat me with my own pillow to wake me up.Pfftt.”

“Well…at least you were lucky.Hoya’s situation seem more embrassing.”Said Sunggyu.

“What the girl had done to you?”Ask Dongwoo to Howon.

“He pulled my legs and maked me fall from the bed.”Said Howon.

“She did that??”Asked Woohyun and Sungjong.Sunggyu and Myungsoo nodded.

“A little girl like her can do that?”Asked Woohyun.

“She’s not a girl.She’s a monster.”Said Howon.

“And that monster will pay back everything she had done to me.”Said Howon.They all look into Howon.

At downstairs…

Mr.and Mrs.Chin were eating their breakfast.When all the boys come and join them.Each one of them looked at Min like they want to eat her.Min just give a warm smiled to them.

“Look she’s acting!”Said Howon to Sunggyu.

“Ah! At last you guys made it.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“Have your breakfast.”Said Min.

The boys coughs a little and rolled their eyes.

“Did she make this?”Asked Howon.Mrs.Chin nodded.

“Then I won’t eat it.”Said Howon.

“Lee Howon! Stop acting childish and eat your breakfast!”Said Mr.Chin.

“I won’t!”Replied Howon.

“Suit yourself!”Said Mr.Chin.The other boys start playing with their breakfast.Only Sungjong enjoyed the breakfast while other only eat a bit or play with it.

“Miss Lee,why are you standing there by yourself? Please join us.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“Yeah that’s right.Join us.You might be our maid but still you are consider as our family.”Said Mr.Chin.

“You always make stranger as your family didn’t you?”Said Dongwoo to Mr.Chin.Mr.Chin give a glare to Dongwoo.

“What did you mean by tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter