Fights and Foods

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min was watching television when she realize it’s already noon.She switch off the television and make her move to kitchen to prepare the food for the boys.She singing while cooking.After an hour the dish is finally done.Min smiled.

“You are good Min!”Min praised herself.She later look at the clock.

“Hurmm.it’s weird they suppose to arrive home about 15 ago.”Min told herself.

“Maybe they have thing to do for awhile.I can wait.”With that Min prepare the food on the table.She sat on the couch and wait for the boys.

At park…

“Are sure want to do this?”Asked Sungyeol.

“Are you afraid?”Asked Dongwoo.

“No.What if she wait for us?”Said Sungyeol.

“I don’t even care about her.”Said Dongwoo while playing the slide.

The boys went to park after school had done.They decide to not join Min’s English class today.

“This is what her get for acting so tough.”Said Howon.

“I’m starving…”Said the maknae,Sungjong.

“Yah! Spoil brat.You already eat the breakfast she made and already eat when you were at school and you are still hungry?”Asked Dongwoo.

“Just go home.You are not belong here anyway.”Said Dongwoo.

“Yah! Hyung! Are you hate me that much? You always find my mistakes!”Said Sungjong angrily.

“You just realize? I hate spoil child.”Said Dongwoo.

“But I am not!”Sungjong defend himself.

“Yeah..right.”Said Dongwoo.

They are about to argue back when Woohyun interfere.

“Shut up you guys!.”Said Woohyun.

“Dongwoo,be mature.Sungjong respect your hyung.”Said Sunggyu.

Both Dongwoo and Sungjong later become silent.They keep their mouth shut.

“Who want to go to arcade?”Said Howon.He try to make the situation better.

They all raised their hand.

“But we need to find food.”Said Sungjong.

“Don’t worry.We will.”Said Woohyun as he put his hand on Sungjong shoulder.

With that,all seven boys make their move to the arcade.At there they play all the games like there is no tomorrow.

At home…

Min become worried when the boys don’t arrived at home.She look at the clock.

“It’s already 4 in the evening.”Said Min.She went to the door.Looking for their sight.But nothing.

“Where have they been?”Min asked herself.All of sudden the phone ringing.

“It’s them?”Min runs to the phone.

“Hello…”

“Miss Lee..”

“Ahh..Mr.Chin.”Min smile weakly.

“How the things going?”Asked Mr.Chin.

“Hurmm…I can’t even tell.”

“Why?”

“They not even arrived at home yet.”Said Min in guilty.

“They what??!!”Said Mr.Chin.

Min bitted her lip.

“They must be at the arcade.”Said Mr.Chin.

“Oh..”

“Don’t worry much Miss Lee.I will teach them tonight.”

“Ahh..You don’t have to..”Said Min.But Mr.Chin cannot heard her.

“I have to go now.Bye.”With that Mr.Chin hung up.Min sighed and stare at the phone.

“So this is how they want to play it.”Said Min.

“Haiiisshh they are really trouble.”Min mumbled.

Min later went out of the house.But not looking for them cause she does not even know where the arcade is.She went out to the garden to meet the flowers.She happy at there.She smiled,play,talk and smell the flower.

“You are too pretty to be alone.”Min said to a flower.She saw the flower.It is not ordinary flower.There only one of the flower there.Min knew the flower.It’s rarely found in here.

“White tuberose also known as Polianthes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter