Another Problem?

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day,Min woke up with smiled.Eventhough her works is tough and difficult to handle,Min still love it.At least she had ‘friends’ to play with.Min was stretched herself when she heard Mr.Chin’s voice.From his voice Min knew that he was angry.

“Lee Sungjong!”Mr.Chin Screamed.

Min running to the hall.She looked at the hall way.Mr.Chin knock the second door hard.They looked the door cause the don’t want Min to come in and wake them up.

“Lee Sungjong! Open this door!”Said Mr.Chin screaming.

The door’s knob was twist.The one who open the door is Woohyun.He rubbed his eyes when he opened the door.Mr.Chin rushed into the room and pushed Woohyun aside.Min was shocked so she ran to the room.At the same time,the door in front of the second room were opened.

“What’s with the noise?”Asked Sunggyu.Behind him there is Myungsoo and Howon.Min looked at them and shrugged.They later looked into the room where Sungjong,Dongwoo,Woohyun and Sungyeol were placed.

Mr.Chin pull Sungjong’s right leg.Because of Sungjong sleep at the second storey of the bed,Mr.Chin cannot wake him up properly.

“Yah! Sungyeol get your body down here.Fast!”Mr.Chin still screamed.All of sudden Mrs.Chin rushed in.

“Hun..please be calmed.It might be misunderstanding.”Said Mrs.Chin.

Sungjong who not aware of what happen get down from his bed and face Mr.Chin.He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body.

“What is it..”Said Sungjong.

“Why you did that?”By that Mr.Chin grab Sungjong’s collar.

All of them boys and Min were shocked.Min interfere.

“Please calm down.”Said Min.

“Yes..please.”Said Mrs.Chin.

Mr.Chin calmed down and take a deep breath.He later give a glare to Sungjong.Everyone else were standing and wait for what will happen next.

“Why did you steal the money? Am I broke?”Asked Mr.Chin.

“What money?”Asked Woohyun.

“Mr.Kim money.”Said Mrs.Chin.

“Why would he steal the money?”Min asked.Everyone else were agree without they even realize.

“How should I know.To bring shame to this family I guess.”Said Mr.Chin.

“Why would he do that?”Asked Sungyeol.

“How should I know? Each one of you guys hated me right? Maybe this is one of your plans.”

“What??”Sungyeol asked in disbelief.

“Don’t acted fool!.Sungjong listen! By hook or by crook you need to pay back the money you were stolen.”Said Mr.Chin.

“What make you sure he is the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter