Sungjong.

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min counted the money she had.

“Hurmm…still not enough it’s okay Minyoung-ah.Just a little bit more.”Min told herself.She runned downstairs and saw Sungjong but he looked lost.He just sit there and his mind were at somewhere else.

“Hey,what’s up?”Asked Min.Sungjong back to reality and saw Min.

“Ahhh..nothing it just I can’t sleep.”Said Sungjong honest.

“Hurrmm..wait here.”Said Min.She grab two glasses and start made something.

“What’s that?”Asked Sungjong when he saw Min were busy making something.Min smiled and show ‘its’ to him.

“A glass of warm milk will always make you feel better.”Said Min while give one to Sungjong.Sungjong accepted it.

“I thought soju will make you better.”Him being sarcastic.

“I don’t drink.It bad for health and you shouldn’t too.”Sungjong just stay silent and drink the milk slowly.After that,everything become silent.Netheir one of them talk.Sungjong finish his milk and thanked Min.Min stunt a bit.

“He thanked me.”Min’s lips suddenly curve upward.

“You are welcome..”She whisper.

The next day…

Like usual morning,Min prepared breakfast for the boys and heading to her work place after waking the boys and they are all awake.But without Min’s knowing there is someone who not attend the school after all.It was none than other,Lee Sungjong.He had plan something.

Min was so focus in her work until she oblivious about the fact Sungjong was there,at Min’s work place.She out for delivering when Sungjong talk to Daniel.

“So can I?”Asked Sungjong.

“Sure why not.I need a worker too.”Replied Daniel.Yes Sungjong planning to work at the restaurant with Min.How did he get there? He also have no idea.It just he become not him,his feet brought him there and he apply for the job without thinking twice.He cannot thinking straight maybe because he being touched with Min kindness.Indeed,Sungjong already have a soft spot for Min.

“Sungjong?”Said Min when she came back after the delivery.

“What are you doing here?”Asked Min and move toward Sungjong.Min looked very shock.Not really shock about the fact Sungjong didn’t go to school but about the fact he is wearing the restaurant uniform.

“Miss Min…err I’m working here.”Replied Sungjong.Min’s mouth wide opened.

“What you were saying?”Min said in disbelief.Mr. Chin gonna kill her if he found out.Sungjong didn’t replied or more to didn’t dare to replied.

“What for?”Asked Min when she found out that he totally not giving her the answer.Sungjong just stiff.

“Is noona mad at me?”Sungjong asked himself.

“Lee Sungjong! Answer me!”Min voice become higher.Daniel saw the situation and dragged both of them to the back of the restaurant.

“What with all this Min?”Asked Daniel nicely.

“Him!”Min pointed at Sungjong.

“What the heck his doing here?”Ask Min.

“His working.Can’t you see?”Replied Daniel.

“Didn’t he told you?”Daniel ask Min back.Min shake her head.Daniel later know what is happening there.

“Alright guys,I want you to settle this thing out now.Take a rest to solve it.This is an order.”Daniel told the both and leaving them at the back alone.

“Why?”Min asked after Daniel left.Min lost her patient when Sungjong didn’t answer.She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter