The Morning Task

The Leader in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning,Min start her duty as maid.This was new to her.Lucky she know how to cook and do house chore.But Mr.Chin said all she had to do is taking care of the boys when Mr and Mrs.Chin were out.

“It’s funny but I guess it will be exciting!”Min exclaimed.

“Hi Min-ssi.”The voice belong to Mrs.Chin.Min smiled.

“How’s your day?”

“Hurmm..the day just start so I don’t know yet.”Mrs.Chin nodded her head.Later,Mr.Chin come join them.

“The table had served.You can get your breakfast now.”Said Min.Both of the couple sat on the dining table.Then they realize something.

“Are they not wake up yet?”Asked Mr.Chin.Mrs.Chin and Min shrugged.

“I will wake them up.”Said Min.

The boys were divide into two rooms.The first room belong to Sunggyu,Howon and Myungsoo.While the second room belong to the other four.Min’s room is in front of Mr.Chin home library.Next to Min’s room is the second room and in front of the second room is the first room.Min make her move first to the room where Sunggyu,Howon and Myungsoo were placed.She taked a deep breath and twist the door knob.

Her eyes widen.

“They slept in mess.I don’t call this a room.”Min mumbling.She make her moved to the window and move the curtain aside.The boys groans as the sun light disturbing their sleep.

“Wake up.”said Min but the boys don’t even move a inch.

“Wake up..up…up..”Min screamed.

“Yah! Are you crazy? Stop screaming what ever your name is.”Said Howon.

“I’m Minyoung and you guys need to wake up now or else you will be late for school.”Said Min.

“Don’t bother.”Said Howon again.

“Yah! Wake up.”This time Min shakes Howon body.Howon who become pissed of push Min using pillow which he was hugged.For reaction Min felt down on the floor.Quite far.

“Ouch!”Min groan in pain.

“Serve you right!”Said Howon and later he went back to his sleep.

Min stand up and this time her face look really determined.She went closer to Howon.Myungsoo who just watched all the situation  under a pillow raised his eyebrow.Min stand in front of Howon and clench her fist.Later she hold Howon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter