Jealously?

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really sorry for not update it from months,  it's because I'm so busy with my university , study and practicals, preparation for exams. Now because of lockdown I able to write it, so......I hope you'll forgive me and continue liking this fic :) 

___________________________________________________

 

 

" Now all set " Jonghyun puts bowls and decorated the dining table by dishes and drinks, beautifully. And arranged chairs in good shape, after doing continually working he become little tired and falls down on couch exhausted . 

" Wow, it's looking beautiful Jjong, you did very good job. I'm sure Jinki and his client gonna like your arrangements " Mrs. Lee complimented him cheerfully when she saw decorated dinner on dining table. 

" Thank you mom " Jonghyun answered in little tired. 

" Oh, what happened? Are you OK? " She asked while caressing his hairs because he was looking so tired. 

" Ahh yes, mom, I'm just tired, that's it " 

" Oh, you working from evening that's why you don't have energy now, why don't you take a warm shower for refreshing? " The women suggested 

" Right mom, I was thinking about taking a bath " Jonghyun nodded in agreed lazily. 

" Then go and take a bath before Jinki come with his special client " She took his hand and forced him to stand up from sofa and pushed him towards his room.

When Jonghyun disappeared into his room she turned at dining table and happily watched the decorations, Jonghyun done for dinner. Her wishes and desire become more and more stronger of making Jonghyun her son in law. 

After 15 minutes, Jonghyun came out from his room, wearing a simple dress and little bit makeup, hairs dripping wet because he don't like dry them by dryer, looking so fresh and beautiful. 

" Jonghyunie, what is this? Why don't you dry your hair? What if you catch cold? "   Mrs. Lee asked little Worriedly

" Mom, I'll not, and I like wet hair, please don't force me. I will be alright "  He requested in cute voice. 

" But?? " Before women could more argue, their attention went on main door when Jinki knocked it. They smiled and reached out at door for welcoming the guest. 

" Welcome , please come inside " She welcomed warmly while smiling at the guest. The middle aged man smiled back and her and his eyes dropped on Jonghyun who was smiling beautifully while looking at Jinki. 

" Mr.Jung , She is my mom , and mom he is my new client and producer of my new project, Mr. Jung" Jinki introduced them gently and professionally 

" Oh hello Mrs.Lee, nice to meet you. Your son is doing very good in business " That man's eyes lifted up from Jonghyun and he complimented her .

" Hello, nice to meet you too. And thank you for admiring his work. please come inside " Mrs. Lee  said cheerfully 

They entered inside and seated on large couch. That man's eyes again set on Jonghyun and slided up to down on his frame, Jonghyun was smiling beautifully there ,unaware of the man's intense gaze on him. 

" Who is he? With the wet pink hairs " The man asked and pointing at Jonghyun, He couldn't wait anymore to interaction between him and that boy.

Jinki looked at Jonghyun and stared at him for some seconds, 'Why he is looking so different tonight.... He looks pretty '  He couldn't help but thought and kept staring at Jonghyun up to down, making other more nervous and surprised by his deep gaze. 

​​​" Mr. Lee? " The man asked again, when Jinki didn't said any words for some seconds, His thoughts broke and he jerks a little bit.

" Yes, oh, he is? He is no one, I mean he is guest here for some days " Jinki answered while turning his eyes at Mr. Jung again

 Jonghyun's smile dropped off at his rude answer.

" Oh guest, you're so lucky Mr. Lee having a beautiful guest like him " The man said in smile and Jinki didn't like it, he don't know why it made him unhappy if Mr.Jung praised Jonghyun's beauty. 

" Actually, he is not guest here, he is like my son " Mrs. Lee quickly fixed her Son's mistake said smiling while taking Jonghyun's hand. 

" Oh really, what is your name? " The man asked to Jonghyun, gazing with dark eyes. 

" Jonghyun, my name is Kim Jonghyun " He gave introduction politely 

" Jonghyun, I must say that you're beautiful " Jinki again felt bad when his client couldn't stop whipping over Jonghyun 

" Oh thank you so much, Mr.Jung " Jonghyun said while blushing and glances at Jinki. 

"  Aren't You hungry Mr. Jung? We should discuss about our project while having dinner " Jinki suggested , tried to break the man's attention from Jonghyun. The man nodded disappointed and they all stood up and made their way towards dinning table. 

" Wow, it's looking beautiful , I like your arrangements " The man said impressed, admiring the decorations on dinning table. Jinki also watched and liked it but didn't showed up from outside. 

" It's all decorated and prepared by Jonghyun " Mrs. Lee told them happily and they took their seats around the table. 

" Oh really, that's why it's looking so beautiful and delicious, you're amazingly talented pretty boy " The client again started gazing at Jonghyun by dark eyes of his . It made Jinki frustrated and unhappy but somehow he kept clam because of the importance of that deal.

" Oh thanks, I'm so glad that you like it " Jonghyun blushed innocently. He wasn't awared of wrong intentions of that man behind this praising.

" Should we start? " Jinki interrupted him. Tried to end the conversation between Mr. Jung and Jonghyun. He himself did not know why he was getting angry about this. All he knew was that he didn't want Jonghyun to talk to the man too much,

" You guys enjoy your dinner, I have to go because I just took my medicine and now I need to sleep, so excuse me gentlemans , good night " Mrs. Lee informed them and greeted before heading to her room. 

" Good night mom " Jinki and Jonghyun both said together, and looked at each other awkwardly 

" I should also go from here now. You both definitely have to talk about work.  My presence can cause of disturbance in this work. You both have dinner and discuss on your projects in peace, there is no work of me " Jonghyun said gently and Jinki nodded quickly, For first time he liked Jonghyun's decision very much. 

" Oh, come on, stay with me boy, plz " 

Jonghyun and Jinki both threw surprised gaze towards Mr. Jung, when he said that restlessly.

" Excuse me? " Jonghyun asked  

" I mean, stay with us, because we need you to serve the food us, please, and I'll be glad if I could talk to you more " The man said and requested in gentle voice 

Jonghyun looked at Jinki who wasn't looking even a little bit agreed with Mr. Jung. And Jonghyun thought it was good chance to tease Jinki. He mischievously smiled and nodded , he sat down on the chair right infront of Mr. Jung. 

" Oh, you're so gentle Mr. Jung, you know some people should learn the good manners and way of talking from you. But they're so busy in satisfying their ego " Jonghyun said aiming at Jinki on the pretext of talking. 

Jinki threw a death glare at him , which made Jonghyun scared suddenly.The smug on his face dropped off they way Jinki gave him singal to keep quiet. He just quietly picked up the spoon and began serving into empty plates. 

Jinki wanted to talk about the deal and contract but he noticed that Mr. Jung just couldn't take off his eyes from Jonghyun. That old man continually staring at him when Jonghyun is eating or drinking. He noticed Mr. Jung's eyes turned more dark when Jonghyun stucked out his tongue for removing the cream from his pink lips.

It was going in very wrong way,  he wasn't liking it . He wondered how Jonghyun was so dumb. Why he have to reply Mr. Jung with pretty smile, Can't he sense that other man was obviously flirting with him .Jinki wasn't so pleased by this, he was pissed  

" Because of this stupid boy Mr.Jung forgot about deal and contract. Why he have to stay here? He always distract and disturb my work. Why he is looking annoyingly beautiful today, normally he look not like this pretty. " Jinki was so done of all this. His Jaw clenched and he fisted hard when again Mr. Jung complimented Jonghyun and he thanked him in return in blushing. 

" Hey you, Haven't you done yet? Why don't you go to your room and have some rest, you're working from evening right? Go and take some rest " After tolerating all this to extend, he ordered Jonghyun .

It was clear from the tone in which Jinki spoke to him that he was not at all pleased with Jonghyun's presence. Jonghyun was understanding this very well. He decided to not play with fire more and He decided to leave quietly.

He stood up and spinned onto his heel but Then suddenly Mr. Jung grabbed his hand and pulled him down on chair again. He was so benumbed at that client actions .

"Please, stay for just some more minutes pretty boy, Mr. Lee he can rest after our dinner, right? " Jinki gripped the spoon angrily when he saw Mr. Jung's hand firmly grabbed jonghyun's wrist, but he clamed himself down and nodded forcibly. 

Jonghyun freed his hand from Mr. Jung and smiled awkwardly at him, he also didn't like when that man grabbed his hand but didn't say anything because the he was Jinki's client. He quietly sit on chair again and decided to stay away from the middle aged man. 

" By the way what is your father's name? " Mr. Jung suddenly asked to Jonghyun sipping on his drink. f

At the mention of father Jonghyun suddenly saddened, his smile faded away from his face and fingers dropped spoon on plate. Bad memories with his father suddenly refreshed in his mind, He grabbed a tissue paper and cleaned his mouth and hands before standing up from chair,

Jinki also noticed his changed behavior suddenly, he was also surprised by Jonghyun's cold behavior.

"I'm done, you gentleman enjoy, I'm going to sleep " Jonghyun said dismissively and walked out. 

" Jonghyun.... Jonghyun.. " Mr. Jung called him but Jonghyun quickly disappeared from his sight. He also put down his drink on table and stood up to follow him. 

" Mr. Jung, where are you going? " It was too much and Jinki had to stop him, he couldn't let him follow Jonghyun into his room, it couldn't be dangerous for Jonghyun.

" I'm going to talk him, he was upset suddenly,  maybe he don't like when I asked about his fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter