The past

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The most awaiting chapter of this fic ^^ haha _ Please enjoy :) 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<

Jinki started with serious face, interlocking fingers with Jonghyun _ " My mom did love marriage with my father, she love him so much, her father was a greatest businessman, she was rich while my father was a normal employee with tight money who give service in her dad's company. Once they meet each other in the office _ my mom start liking him so much _ they become friends and after some months they fall love with each other. " 

, But her dad wasn't ready to marry her with a poor employee, he refused to accept their love but mom was so in love with him so she stop eating and locked herself in room . After two days her dad gave up against her stubborness and give them permission for marriage. 

They marry with each other, because my mom was only child and heir of that large business and property,  my father settled in her house. They both were happy _ my grandpaa was also happy because now my father start take care of all responsibilities of his business. 

The property and shares was named of my mother and my father was only power of attorney for whole business. Everything running so good in their life, and mom was satisfied with her husband, After one year mom gave birth to me _ bring me in this world. My father and grandpaa was very happy of this news, I heard from my mom that they threw a big party in the celebration of my birth. " Jinki stop and took a deep breath, Jonghyun caress his cheek and squeeze his palm for give some comfort , he smile a little and start again 

" My mom, father and grandpaa love me so much. I still remember how my old grandpaa put me onto his old shoulder and runs into whole house just because he wanted to hear my giggles and laugh " 

Jinki smile while remembering the old memories, his eyes become wet and Jonghyun quickly wipe the tear away from his eyes, caressing his cheeks again gently. " You also love your grandpaa so much _ right? " He asked in whisper and Jinki nodded. 

" When I was ten year old he left us forever, my mom cried hard on his death and me too " Jonghyun squeeze his shoulder gently when he felt sadness in Jinki's voice. 

" After one week _ my father took all responsibilities of property and company _ my mom start getting over from her dad 's death slowly _ she start paying attention in business and company for distraction_ because my father was power of attorney, and he needed my mom's signature on every deal and contract papers _  to end this formality she named her all property of him, she trust her husband with whole heart so she don't hesitate for even once before signing those property papers _that was her biggest mistake " Jinki said last line in little more anger . 

" Why you said that? He was your father and mom's husband _ of course she trust him so much " Jonghyun whisper in thin voice. 

Jinki don't reply to his question and again start telling him about past " All was running good till she caught him with his secretary in intimate situation, I remember that night clearly how she felt her heart broken into pieces, she cried hard but he don't care about her. "

Jonghyun eyes wided in shock when he heard that, this is made him stunned " What? What are you saying? Your father cheated on mom? How can he do this? " He shockingly asked. It's was a really shocking to him because he almost done everything for their marriage and now he comes to know that maybe the man don't deserve it, " Why mom hide this big truth from me? O god , I did really big mistake by applying for their marriage " 

" Yes _ that dirty man cheated on my mom, Slowly his real ugly face came to the fore, actually he never love my mom _ he just trapped her in his fake love so he could grab her property and business, after my grandpaa's death he took her signature on papers and take over on her business " Jinki swipe a tear from his eyes, Jonghyun can feel how Jinki's hands were shaking in anger when he remember about his father's betrayal. 

 " My mom endured all this because of me _ she don't want to raise me without my father, but she was breaking from inside with each day _ I always witness of their quarrels and fights, they hurt my heart so badly, I comes to know that my father was a really jerk and mingy , he take advantage of mom's pure love and turst , 

He start openly come in house with his secretary without any shame and.... " Jinki stop because he throat become sore. Jonghyun rub on his bicep and shoulder to give him comfort. He took deep breath and nods at Jonghyun. 

" When I was 12 years old _ one dark night _ I wake up from my sleep because of loud noise, I came out from my room and saw my father was forcing mom to get out from house in drunk situation _ his secretary was also there with him _ my mom was crying and begging him to not do that but he doesn't care about her pain and tears _ he throw her out from house, "

" How could he do this? He was so cruel " Jonghyun whisper in shock, his throat also become sore because holding a cry in it.

" He did it because he was so blinded by hotness of his girlfriend , I can't stand still silent _ so I protest against him _ but he was too drunk in alcohol that he even forget I was his son , He don't listen me , don't pay any attention on my begging and tears _ ignore pain and crying . " Jinki gritted his teeth in anger as he remember that night, he fisted harder and Jonghyun can see how much Jinki got angry by remember past, he was also regretting for his decision to get them married. 

He understood clearly the reason behind Jinki's hate towards Mr. Lee, of course his father done so wrong with him and his mom, he never can thought that mom hiding this big wound in her heart, And Jinki also .  " Jinki _" He whisper softly and swipe his tear again, Jinki took a deep breath. 

" When his girlfriend said that he should throw me too out from house , he even don't hesitate for a second before grabbing my arm and pushed him out from my house with my mom , I decided that my father is dead for me from that night, it was so painful and hard time but I had to be strong for my mom _ my heart was broken to see her crying alone. 

I collect my all strength to give her shoulder and support during her crying, I don't try to stop her from crying, we don't had any other place to stay and live ,start walking in darkness on the road without any destination. My mom was alone and that's why many punks try to take advantage of her, they start misbehaving with her, touching her in bad way _we got so sacred, we run and run until legs gave up, we were Frightened and alone. Spend whole night on a bench at random platform, Jonghyun__ Jonghyun I can't forget that horrible night _ I'll never forgive him for his betrayal,

Jinki said to Jonghyun in angry tears, who was also stunned in shock with wet eyes, so he can't able to answer him back , " Next morning _ my mom sell her marry ring and jewelry for buy a small apartment, we start living at there, you don't have any idea Jonghyun how much difficult to survive in this society without father and being a dumped wife and single mother. Mom struggle a lot for my education and study. She raised me alone but i never realized anything miss in my life _ she struggle and battle everyday 

Many man start having lust over her, wanted to take advantage of her because we were alone _ but we both were biggest Treasure  and strength of each other , After few weeks she start working at a advertising company as assistant , she work hard as the company employee so her boss was so happy with her _ he was a gentleman and nice person _ he provide me everything what I need for my study because he has no child so he start behaving with me like I was his son, " Jinki smile sadly when he remember about that person. 

" I complete my education _ decided to become a stone hearted person, because I thought only rough and tough person can survive in this business world. There is no place in this cruel world for nice or emotional humans, only heartless man can survive here _ My mom take rest from job when I was twenty one year old __ and start i working on her place _ I work hard, my aim was only one _ becoming a powerful businessman one day So I can return my grandpaa 's company to my mother's name. 

After my boss's sudden death , the committee choose me as new ceo and boss, and I did what I wanted to do _ I buy all shares of my grandpaa 's company and named them to my mom. 

That's it _ it was my past _ I become rude and heartless because of my dad and also my ex girlfriend ,  I trust her and give a chance to myself for living life normally because I thought she was a nice person, she understand me so well but __ she also cheated on me _ she was lying to me that she love me but in the reality she only love my money _ she was with me because I'm rich and successful, After her betrayed __ I become totally heartless, I hide my soft and warm side from whole world, hide weak emotions and feelings deep down, I just don't wanted to believe in someone again,  start hate love and emotions, my rage and disappointment take over on my mind that I forget about my mom also, 

I decided that love and stupid emotions could make me more weak and I wanted to become unstoppable, there is no place in my life for more cheaters and betrayals , I even don't realize when I start behaving with my mom like stranger , I don't realized when I become like this towards her _ my behavior start making her sad and upset __ and she start searching for a friend in loneliness, whom she can share her feeling with, I'm glad that she find you, you make her smile again, you bring so much happiness in our life, and most of all it you teach me how to smile, how to love , and how to trust. Thank you so much _ I never thought that I'll love someone again _ all thanks to you _ just you, today I want to admit it that you have power on me and I'm so happy to have you _ " Jinki complete with a smile in happy tears. 

He looked at Jonghyun, who was sobbing quietly, his heart filled with soreness when he saw those pretty eyes teared up.  " Hey _ why are you crying? " He asked while wiping the tear away from his cheek by his thumb. 

Jonghyun lost control and start sobbing harder, his heart was so tender and emotional and as sensitive person, knowing that Jinki's father was so cruel with mom and Jinki , made him crying harder, he can feel the pain Jinki went through, it must have been really hard and painful . 

Jinki got so worried to see him crying like this, " Baby _stop it _ please don't cry _ that was just past and now I'm a strong and powerful man, I can protect my family __ shush _ come _ sit on my lap " Jinki called him softly, try to give some comfort . 

Jonghyun hiccups and shifted in Jinki's lap, sitting on his thighs while his thighs were touching Jinki's waist, he wrapped his arms around Jinki's shoulder and Jinki wrapped his on his small back. 

They hugged each other tightly, Jinki buried his face into Jonghyun's neck while tighten his arms around other's small frame. " I know you're crying because you can feel my pain, but the hard time is passed away now, don't worry, I'm ok because I took my revenge " Jinki whisper and pressed a kiss to give some comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter