Meeting with past

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun opened his eyes and blinked. He got shocked when he found himself on floor...in Jinki's room , he felt someone's chest against his back, and soft breathing on his nape & neck. Suddenly he felt sharp pain in his head and he whimpered out. He tried to get up but two arms stopping him there , wrapped around his middle. He turned his head and got even shocked when he saw it was Jinki. 

He grabbed his hair when he felt it's heavy, because of his movements Jinki also woke up and let out a surprise sound when he found himself hugging Jonghyun from behind. He quickly removed his hands from Jonghyun and stood up. He ranked his fingers into hair and widened his eyes in shock when he remembered last night,  ' he confessed his love, and they kiss, no they kiss so deeply and passionately' 

He watched Jonghyun from doubting gaze " What he gonna do now, I made a big mistake in drunk situation, " 

" Ughh, my head!!! " Jonghyun let out a pained sound while grabbing his forehead. 

" I told you that don't drink too much, but you don't listen me, now look?" Jinki threw back at him while sitting on bed 

" That's all happen because of you " Jonghyun blamed him back in little anger. 

" What all? " Jinki asked , his heart was beating into worrying about what gonna happen now. 

" You know you forced me to drink wine, and how I ended up sleeping on floor?... And why were you sleeping with me?... O godd... I don't remember anything " 

" You don't remember anything? " Jinki smiled a little inwardly, he asked again to confirm that. 

" I mean I remembered that I fell down on floor because of alcohol, but what happened after that?... Seems like you comes to me for help... But I'm not sure.... You can't help me by the way... Never... Ohh godd... Ughh my head " Jonghyun told him and started whining about his headache again 

" Thank god, he don't remember about the kiss " Jinki sighed in relief , " Stop whimpering like a dog, and drink some lime juice or black coffee, your head is spining because of alcohol, go now "  He said 

" Humm " Jonghyun nodded and stood up, he wavered a bit before balancing himself on legs, " And I'm not a dog " He gave Jinki side eyes before getting out of his room. 

Jinki closed his eyes in relief, last night he went out of control and forgot everything in Jonghyun. He was thankful that he didn't went too far in drunk (or in intoxication) with Jonghyun or else he would be so guilty afterwards.

He remembered every second and every moment of last night between them, The way Jonghyun's skin feels so smooth and warm when he run his lips on it, Jonghyun's lips were soft and sweet when he kissed them, Jonghyun's mouth was so inviting and savory when he it, also it's smelt like alcohol but that's his favorite brand. Jinki remembered those soft moans and fast heart beats of other's, they gives him goosebumps till now. 

Suddenly he felt himself getting hard by thinking like this, he was shocked at himself, it's never happened with him before. He was feeling so hot and bothered, he gazed down at the problem and whimpered a little.

" tt, I need to use toilet " He murmured before quickly disappeared in bathroom. 

****   ******     

" Jonghyunie, where were you have been? I was looking for you from half hour " Mrs. Lee asked when she suddenly found Jonghyun drinking lime juice on sofa. 

" You came? How are senior Mr. Lee now? " Jonghyun asked back to distract her from the topic 

" He is ok now, but when you came here? I checked you here few minutes ago, you were not here but.... Anyways, Jinki didn't did anything wrong or rude with you, right? I was so tensed about you whole night " She asked suspiciously and worridly 

" Mom, I'm ok, please don't take tension for me again  " Jonghyun lied for making the lady happy. 

" But you don't seems fine, You're looking so tired " She whispered endearingly 

" No, I'm totally fine mom, look I'm ok " Jonghyun quickly changed his face into smile beautifully and shook his head right to left cutely. 

" Okk, ohh, what is this red mark on your neck? " She asked suddenly as her eyes caught the red and purple marks. 

" Red mark?? On my neck? What red mark? I don't know? " Jonghyun asked confused 

" Here, on your neck, it's a red mark like... Like, love bite... " 

" Love bite??? Mom you're very funny " Jonghyun laughed suddenly a little " I think it's maybe a mosquito bite, drop this mom, I'm going to my room, I need a warm bath really badly... " Jonghyun added and moved from there. 

" Ok.. " The women said murmuring, she shook her head a little and moved into kitchen to preparing breakfast. 

 

~~~~~   ~~~~~~

 

" Oh, seriously.. What is this? " Jonghyun whispered in confusion while looking at the red mark in the mirror. He touched fingers on it and close eyes to remember anything from last night. 

The black and white images came into his mind, but they were not clear, then he gave up and wore his shirt when he failed remember that. ' it's a mosquito bite for sure ' he thought , neglecting all negative thoughts and started getting ready for breakfast. 

" Good morning mom, when did you come back? " Jinki asked when he found his mom arranging the plates on dining table. 

" Good morning Jinki, I came back at the early morning.. I thought you were sleeping so .. " Mrs. Lee answered, she felt guilty for hiding truth from Jinki. 

" Oh, that's ok, but please inform me first whenever you need to go out... " Jinki told gently while taking his seat. 

" Humm " She nodded at him and began serving the food in his plate. She saw Jonghyun also coming towards them but stopped at the middle way when he found Jinki there . 

" Hey, why you stopped? Come here and have your breakfast.. " She told in smile . Jinki lift his eyes to see him and stopped from eating, he just started gazing Jonghyun without blinking ' why he is so pretty ' , Jinki was surprised that today he had to himself because of Jonghyun, when he started feeling intimate about him, he had no idea. 

Jonghyun nodded and slowly approached at the table, and sit down on chair, Jinki's eyes dropped on his lips as Jonghyun stucked out his rosy tongue and the sauce from lips. ' his lips looks so kissable like last night ' Jinki's eyes darkened, he kept staring at Jonghyun.

Suddenly Mrs. Lee noticed that intense stare, she smiled surprised inwardly at the view. " Where are you staring at Jinki?" She asked in teasing tone. 

Jinki jerks a bit from sudden question, he embarrassingly lowered his eyes and started eating the sandwich, Jonghyun looked at the women in questioning gaze but she shook her head and gestured him to keep eating. 

Other hand Jinki kept stealing glances at Jonghyun, suddenly he choked on his juice as his eyes found very visible red Mark on Jonghyun's neck. 

" What happened?? Are you ok? " Mrs. Lee asked Worriedly and patted his back . 

" Y_ Yes, I'm fine mom " Jinki replied back , cheeks turned into pink shed . That mark reminded him of last night. He quickly grabbed his briefcase ' I'm getting late, bye ' He said and stood up, quickly exit from there before anyone could ask him anything 

" What happened to him suddenly?? " Mrs. Lee murmured surprisingly 

" Don't know, but his behaviour was different today, he didn't even scold me for nothing like he always does nor he threw his angry eyes on me, " Jonghyun immediately agreed with her and said  

" Also he didn't eat well " She disappointingly said 

" Come on mom, don't think about it so much, he will eat at office " Jonghyun told her while taking another bite. 

" Humm, I hope so.. " 

~~~~~  ~~~~~   ~~~~~

Jinki quickly opened car's door and got inside, last night's activities continually coming in front of his eyes. He run fingers into his locks , from last night he just want to gaze into Jonghyun's eyes and stare at his lips, he wasn't so sure that he said ' I love you too' to Jonghyun. But it's so frustrating when his started hardened by those wild thoughts. 

" I really start lo_loving him?? " He asked to himself in whisper " No, No , Maybe I just got attract to him by ually... But why? I never felt like this before, why I just want to get closer to him now?? I never liked him before, then what happened to me suddenly?? " These questions were running continue in his mind.

" How and why I'm loosing my mind like this?? I'm feeling like that stupid boy wining over me" Jinki grabbed a bottle of water and drink it to clam down himself, he closed his eyes and tried to throw out those questions from his mind, 

" You can't loose yourself like this, don't forget that your dream is becoming a powerful and famous businessman, don't get distract by your desires and needs, don't get distract by his beauty and his attractiveness. You have to stay away from him _ because this is the best for you and for him too " He said to himself and neglected all thoughts. He wore his seatbelt before start the car. 

~~~~~  ~~~~~   ~~~~~

Mrs. Lee and Jonghyun noticed Jinki's changed behavior from some days, they were little surprised that Jinki didn't get angry on Jonghyun now, he even stop scolding him like he does always.In fact now Jinki started become little nervous when he face Jonghyun. 

" Strange... " Jonghyun murmured a little while thinking about Jinki's changed behavior. 

" What? " Mrs. Lee who was sitting next to him asked as she heard , Jonghyun looked at her and shook his shoulders a little. 

" Your son's behavior... He seems so changed nowadays, like he trying to hide from me " Jonghyun told , and the women humped in agreed. 

" I think he is finally start having feelings for you " 

" Whatt? That was a good joke mom " Jonghyun rolled his eyes and laughed at her statement 

" Jjongie, why you don't want to believe on it, maybe it's true that Jinki start liking you.. " She said again seriously 

" This is impossible mom,  Mr. Lee will never start feeling something for me ' He wanted to told women but stopped himself. He just ignored her. 

" Ok, just asked him for shopping with you , and we will see how gonna he react on it " She gave suggestion excitedly 

" No way, I won't asked him for anything " Jonghyun rejected right away and crossed arms over chest. 

" What is this Jjong, at least try for once " Mrs. Lee insisted again , she was disappointed the way Jonghyun was showing less interest in creating conversation about Jinki . 

" Mom, I really don't wanna go out with him, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter