Mission Marriage

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun run into his room and falls on bed on his stomach while sobbing and hiccups in middle. He grab soft pillow and buried his face into it, start wetting it by hot fat tears, felt so hurted by the way Jinki outburst on him. He was so happy and top of sky from few days because of Jinki's love care and affection at him but today Jinki scold him again, Jinki outburst on him again, he is feeling so hurted. Can't stop thinking about angry Jinki and crying nonstop until his eyes began heavy and shut down in sleep. 

Waking up next morning with heavy head because of crying uncontrollably last night. He recall the last night scene and sadness filled in his heart again. He understood very well that Jinki will never allow his parents live together. Now he had to do what he really don't want to do without Jinki's permission. 

He was scared and nervous because when Jinki comes to know about it, he will so angry at him maybe he will stop talking him for some days_ for some months _ maybe years . But he was ready to endure his rage quietly if it's can bring happiness in old couple's life and complete their family. 

After get ready nicely he comes out from his room and approach at dinning table, where the women was sitting and waiting for them. 

" Good morning Jonghyunie " Mom said cheerfully, welcome him in bright smile. 

" Good morning mom " Jonghyun reply back in smile as well, 

" So _ how was your last night? " She asked teasingly. Jonghyun smile faded off from his face when women asked him about last night, but he hide his sadness by putting a fake smile immediately. 

Jinki was taking steps down stairs when he heard that, he can see how smile dropped off from Jonghyun's face at her question. He felt so guilty immediately, " He is so upset of me, I have to talk him really soon before his Heartburning increase "

" It was good, mom actually I'm going to out for a important work _ I'll eat my breakfast after return back, bye mom and wish me luck " Jonghyun said turning at the main door, don't wait for her reply. 

" Stop _ where are you going at this early morning ?  What's important work? You are not going anywhere without having breakfast, come over and have your seat " The women order. 

" Mom _ please let me go _ I promise I'll right be back soon, bye.. I'll eat something outside _ don't worry " He answer and exit from house quickly. 

" Jjong _ Jjong __, that boy _ he is so stubborn " The women called and shook her head when Jonghyun doesn't listen her . 

Jinki reached at the dinning table and start searching for Jonghyun, " Where he is? He was here few seconds ago " He asked, glance around the all Hall and dinning room. 

" Wow _ no good morning _ no greetings _ only looking for Jonghyun_ you changed so much " The women playfully when she noticed how Jinki looking so restless without Jonghyun. 

" Am sorry mom, good morning, where is Jonghyun? " Jinki asked and sit on chair. 

" It's ok son _ I can understand _ when we love someone desperately, our eyes only want to see our love ___ don't worry he is out for any important work " She answer in warm smile. 

" Important work? In this early morning? Did he told you where he is going? " Jinki asked in surprise. 

" No, you know him _ once he decide to do something he never stop until it complete _ haha _ he is just so cute, combination of beauty with brain " She laughed , and Jinki nodded his head in agreed while smile a little bit.

" Don't worry _ you can meet him in evening , Now have your breakfast " Mrs. Lee said in smile. 

" But I needed to talk to him about something really important " Jinki whisper in disappointed 

" Did you said something ? " 

" No mom, I'll talk to him in night " Jinki answer in smile and they start having their breakfast. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jinki was completely restless, can't focus on work and anything, Just keep thinking about Jonghyun. He message him so many times, apologize for his behavior but Jonghyun don't reply back for even once. Jinki never apologize that much to anyone in his life as much he is doing to Jonghyun but other was completely ignoring him continue. 

He scared if Jonghyun got hurted so badly, that's why he is ignoring him from morning. He message him few more times, calls him, trying to vedio chat with him but Jonghyun didn't answer back. It made him more frustrated and angry, he can't endure if Jonghyun ignore him like this. 

" Please _ at least reply me for once " Jinki whisper in sadly while staring at their pic in his phone, he took this selfie when Jonghyun was eating ice cream. 

" I say sorry to you so many times _ please don't ignore me like this _ don't make me feel pissed off_ I'm really sorry _ talk to me baby _ please I miss you so much " He said while slide his thumb on to pic. 

"I need to talk to him tonight _ sorted out every thing between us before all this slipped out of my control, I can't live without him " 

>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

" Jonghyun! Where were you have been from morning? I called you so many times why don't you picked up the phone ? Did you eat something? You don't know anyone in this city, then why you were out from five hours? I was worried about you " The women asked questions over questions as Jonghyun enter in the house and dropped on sofa exhausted. 

" Mom _ mom relax, yes I had eaten little bit, can you please bring me a glass of water? " He answer and request. 

" Ok _ " She nodded and quickly disappear into kitchen, back with a glass of water. 

" Thanks _ wow I was so thirsty " Jonghyun smile and put the empty glass on table after drinking. The women sit next to him and lovingly ranked her fingers into his locks, making him sigh in relaxment. 

" It's feels so good _ thank you mom " He looked at her and said in beautiful smile. 

" Humm_ you looking so tired, what happened? " She asked while fixing his soft pink hairs. 

" Actually _ mom _ I need to talk to you something very important " He turned at her and said while holding her hands into his palms. 

" Yes, Yes, of course _ what happened? Is everything is alright? " She asked in serious expression. 

" Mom _ I'm sorry but i did something really big without your permission, but it was important for you and for this family " 

" Jjong _ I'm getting confused _ what are you talking about? What you have done? " She asked in worried voice because Jonghyun was looking so serious and nervous. 

" Mom _ please don't mad at me _ I _ actually I applied for cort...marr...marriage " He told looking into her eyes while scared a little bit. But unlike his expectation the women laughed into surprised and grabbed his face to put kisses on his forehead. 

" Woww _ I'm so happy _ you both are that impatient to marry each other, wow _ I'm really so happy, thank you for this good news " Jonghyun looked at her confused when she said all this in one breath , smiling beautifully in full happiness. 

" Mom _ mom _ please listen to me _ mom _ it's not like that _ I wasn't talking about me and Jinki _ I was talking about you _ you and senior Mr. Lee " Her hands dropped off from him when he said that, the women gasped in shock and stand up quickly. 

" Whattt? Are you mad? What are talking about? " She asked loudly while gazing at him with confused eyes. 

" Mom _ please relax _ sit here _ I'll explain you everything _ please_ you trust me, don't you? " 

She sit again and Jonghyun grab his hands gently, " Mom _ I know _ it's really big decision but trust me it's only way to complete this family " He explain calmly. 

" Jjong _ I really don't understand what are you saying? Marriage? At this age __ and what about Jinki ?" 

" Mom _ what's wrong with it? You both deserve to be together and about Jinki, we will tell him after your marriage " Jonghyun try to explain her, but the lady stop him middle 

" I think you lost your mind Jjong _ stop this rubbish, it's impossible " 

" But why mom? " He whine and asked 

" Because Jinki will feel like betrayed by me and he will never accept this marriage, I can't endure if he got so upset with me and break all relations with me, after so many years he warmed up at me, he start open up his heart slowly, I always carving for his love and attention , now I really don't wanna take any risk... Please Jjong just stop it right here, dropped this terrible idea from your mind _i always support you your every idea and step but I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter