Love triangle

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was trying to sleep, but somewhere under the weight of his lie, his heart was filling with guilt. He took a deep breath and turned around, he would close his eyes and Minho's happy face would appear in front of him. Then his heart filled with self-reproach, he could have lied to everyone but somewhere in himself he was feeling that he had taken a wrong decision.

"Am I using Minho to hurt Jinki and to satisfy my ego that I can make Jinki suffer too..." Jonghyun whispered to himself and suddenly sat up . He shook his head in negative and wrapped himself in blanket even more . 

He somehow managed to collect himself and closed eyes in attempt sinking into sleep and forgot everything. Suddenly his body bounced with shock when the sound of knocking on the door broke the silence of the room.

" ..." Jonghyun calmed down himself and breathed out, he switched on the lamp light to see the time , it was showing 2.30 am .

" Who can be there so late at night? " Instantly he thought of Minho and make himself out from the comfy and warm bed to open the door 

The second he opened the door , next second he got pushed back and trapped in wall . His eyes widened in shock when he found Jinki there .

"Youuu" before he could react more and could shout loudly Jinki covered his mouth by palm 

" Sssuh , don't make members awake at this late . I just want to talk , please ....or they would ask so many questions if you shout like this " Jinki whispered in his deep but pleading voice 

Jonghyun made a move to push Jinki back but other was so fast to counter that attack , Jinki pushed his heavy and solid body against Jonghyun , He grabbed his hands and tied them with his fist . 

" Ughh... Get off me .. " Jonghyun angrily said and struggled against him , his eyes were filled with fear and rage at the same time.

" How can I? when you continually behave like little angrily wolf who really want to ripped me apart if I freed him up " Jinki leaned over him and whispered in his ears making Jonghyun's knees weak with his deep voice 

Jinki could feel Jonghyun nervousness by his body language . Jonghyun eyes were closed and he stopped struggle against Jinki's hold .

Jinki slowly moved his hands on Jonghyun's waist and attached their forehead together . He watched Jonghyun's features like he gonna save the view in his eyes forever. His lips spread in thin smile as he saw Jonghyun's was still stand there with his eyes closed .... completely in the effect of him. 

" I know you still love me ....no one else can be in your heart but me , I can feel your heart , I can feel your breath , I can feel that every part of yours is want to be touched just by me "  Jinki ran his nose on Jonghyun's cheek and slowly moved down to his jaw 

Jonghyun held his breath and kept his eyes closed , his mind went blank as he just let his body control over him . He shivered as Jinki pressed lips against his jaw , his mouth gaped and he breathed out shakely .

Jinki removed his one hand from smaller one's waist and let it slide on other's arm , until it went to his wrist . He gently hold Jonghyun's wrist and guide it on his own cheek , he closed his eyes and began feel Jonghyun's soft palm touching his cheek.

Jonghyun open his eyes slowly and saw how Jinki was overwhelming by his just little touch . He slowly unconsciously caressed Jinki's cheek before moving his hand behind his neck , as soon Jinki felt Jonghyun's fingers in his hairs his buried his face in his neck. 

" Ahh.." Jonghyun gasped , his eyes got closed once again as Jinki pressed him further in wall and attached his mouth on his throat .

" Aaah .. ahh " Jonghyun moaned as Jinki's hands pressed his waist and Jinki's lips mouthful skin of his throat .

Their bodies were rubbing against each others , Jinki was kissing and his skin like his life depends on it , Jonghyun was running out of his breath , his whole body start carving for Jinki's lips and hands . 

".. Jin...Jinki ...Aaahh " 

" I ...I love you ...so much ..., You can't even imagine how much I missed you " Jinki whispered while kissing, he was breathing heavily against Jonghyun's neck . Listening moans of his name from those sinful but sweet lips, Jinki carried out by lust,  suddenly he felt heat . 

" I... I ....Jin.... Aahhh ....Jinki " Jonghyun griped harder on Jinki's hairs as he felt other's teeth trying to break his skin , having a urge to mark him as his again .

Jinki buried his teeth in other's soft and pale skin then he it like apologizing for the pain smaller one felt . He kissed softly his jaw and stared down at the expression of pleasure on Jonghyun's face . 

Jinki slowly kissed his closed eyes and then his forehead , Jonghyun slowly opened his mocha eyes , they were filled with tears . Jinki looked how a tear dropped off from his beautiful eye and traveled down on his soft cheek . 

He moved his thumb and removed tears from Jonghyun's cheek . Jinki stared at Jonghyun's lips hungrily , Jonghyun's breathing hushed up as felt heat up his whole system .

" You know , I wanna taste you so badly ... seeing your soft and sweet lips ...I can not hold myself more .... Please ... Let me taste them again ..." Jinki whispered in huskey voice and leaned down until their noses were touching , " let me feel them again ... " 

Jonghyun shivered when Jinki's breath hits on his lips . Jinki kept moving in for kissing his lips 

The clouds of Jinki's effect fly out from Jonghyun's mind , he came to his sense and saw Jinki's lips searching for his . He freed himself from Jinki's grip and pushed him away . 

" Don't you dare to come near me again or else I will tell everyone about your reality " Jonghyun warned and held point finger at him 

" I can't help it , coming near you is like my natural instinct " Jinki said like a love struck 

Jonghyun's heart beat rapidly at the sentence . He avoid Jinki's heated gaze and breathed in to fix his mind .

" Don't just pretend that .... " He raised pain filled voice . He was in sach state that breaking him from inside. The man who's infront of him already broke his heart once , why he would trust him again, why he is after him again. Thousands of questions were raising in his mind 

"What you actually want ? I don't understand the reason behind you came here ....what you want ? You want revenge for my lies ? You want to hurt my family members ...and..." 

" Jonghyun !" Jinki stopped him to saying further , " do you really think this down of me ? You think I'm a cheap person !! " His voice was mixed with hurt feelings and eyes were questioning 

Jonghyun looked at him for some seconds , " I don't know what you able to do , I have no idea what will be your next step ..., " He took a gap before began again  , " but one thing keep in your mind Mr.Lee that I won't let you hurt my family and my loved ones " He said in warning voice and stood strongly for his loved ones . For his family.

Jinki inhaled sharply and took some steps near at him , " I came here only for you , only for your love , only for your apology , no matter what you think of me now ...." He stepped more closer to other , " but I know you still love me , you still have me in your heart " he whispered , making smaller man's knees weak by his deep voice 

Jinki tipped Jonghyun's chin up by two fingers and stared straight into his timid brown eyes . 

" You will believe me , You will love me ...I will bring that day very soon ...wait just little " he whispered deeply and looked at other's close eyes 

When after some seconds Jonghyun open his eyes Jinki was gone . He breathed out heavily and fall down on his bed , Jinki's last words still ringing in his ears . 

" That day will never come " he voiced out before wrapped himself from blanket and closed his eyes in the search of sleep .

 

 

*******************

 

 

Kim couple were discussing something serious when Jinki enter in hall room area . It was early morning and he noticed some people decorating walls and hall room . He was about to ask but then Minho came near him from somewhere.

" Good morning Hyung " The taller one wished in cheerful smile 

" Morning " Jinki smiled back 

" Ohh ...you came Minho , we were waiting for you ..." Mr. Kim called and made space on sofa for him , " come sit down here ... We gonna have some important talk " 

Minho quietly went and settled down on sofa , his eyes found some strangers people were busy in decoration and other thing .

" What's happening here ? Are we having party or any function ?" Minho asked in excitement 

" Oh Mr. Lee , why are you standing far there ? Come and join us please " Mrs. Kim invited him 

" Sure " Jinki smiled and sit on couch 

" Ahh ... Yes , we are having a ceremony at this evening " Mr. Kim answered in cheerful voice 

Minho laughed softly , " But ... today's nobody's Birthday and not your wedding anniversary , then what's the occasion ? " He asked 

" Well , we held a ceremony for your and Jonghyun's engagement today " Mrs. Kim announced and Jinki's smiled feded away immediately and unpleasant expression came out on his features 

" What ? " Before Minho could react , Suddenly them four moved their head at the shocked voice of Jonghyun who was standing little far from them , seemed very shocked and pissed .

" What you're saying ? Engagement ? Today ? How came we don't know anything about it ? What's up with this hurry and ..." 

" Clam down sweetie " Mrs. Kim stood up and went closer to Jonghyun  

She brings her palm at other's cheek , " why so much questions in one breathe ? Clam down! Why are you seems pissed off ? Aren't you happy ? You wanted to marry Minho , don't you ? " She asked in sweet voice while careesing his soft cheek 

" But Mom ..." He stopped from spilling words out when he noticed Jinki's presence there , he swallowed breath in and took her hand in palm 

" Ah _ Yes mom , I want to , but ...but why this is happening in so hurry ?" He carefully choose words and asked 

" Because auspicious work should not be delayed ," Mrs. Kim simply answered 

" Anyway, we got a chance to celebrate, and we want to get rid of all our worries by handing over Minho to you as soon as possible! " Mr. Kim spoke with steady tone and Minho blinked at him 

" but ...." Jonghyun protested but interrupted by his mother 

" No comment, both of you go and get beautiful dress for yourselves, I have already informed Key and Taemin about this, they both will be coming soon" Mrs. Kim turned and told to Minho 

" We have arrived ! ," Suddenly Taemin and Key entered and straightly went for hugging Minho who was little shocked by the sudden events happening at once 

" You both are already prepared to shopping ?" Minho asked while laughing 

" When aunty asked about helping you both in buying perfect dress for your special evening i couldn't refuse " Key answered , it took lot of efforts of him to keep himself smiling and happy infront of Minho , Meanwhile thousands of needles piercing in his heart with the news of engagement .

" Oh _ how lucky I'm to have a nice friend like you " Minho sweetly said and hugged Key 

" Yes _ that's true " Key laughed and hugged back 

Minho pulled away and Key just forgot his pain when he saw Joyous face of his love . Taemin sighed inside seeing Key's pretending 

" Come on Jonghyun and Minho! otherwise we will be late for the evening party " Teamin said whilst pointing to outside 

" Oh yes , yes " 

Minho grabbed Jonghyun's hand and start walking with big smile on face . Jonghyun took heavy steps his heart was apprehensive, he was saddened to see all this, he was cursing his fate that he could not stop all this even if he wanted to. "All this happening because of you " His fierce eyes snapped at Jinki angrily which Jinki somehow understand those silent words 

On the other hand, the patience of Jinki's heart was beginning to waver, his love was going to be of someone else in front of his eyes, but he could not do anything other than keep smiling after bearing this gruesome sorrow!

Suddenly Taemin's doubtful eyes found extremely sad Jinki standing there , we went and tapped him onto shoulder, "Hyung ..are you ok ?" He asked concerned 

Jinki turned his head at him and laughed the pain away , " I'm ! Why you asked ?" He questioned 

" You didn't seems fine , " Taemin answered and noticed how other was trying so hard to sat his face normal . " Maybe ... I'm thinking too much " Taemin added and smiled at him 

" Yes , Maybe " Jinki displayed a fake smile 

Suddenly Minho let go of Jonghyun's hand and quickly approached at Jinki . 

" Hyung _wanna join us ? Today you're free _ no work _ no deal at all , what will you do here alone , let's go with us " He requested with soft tone 

" Ahh _ Minho , what will I do there ? ..." Even though Jinki dislike Minho for always being touchy with Jonghyun , but he immediately melted down when Minho gives that much value and respect to him.

" That's right Min , why you bothering him if he doesn't want to go " Jonghyun interrupted , he wasn't delighted with Minho's respectful behaviour with Jinki .

" I'm not bothering _ am asking and why you sound angered Jjong " Minho asked, his deep big eyes stared at Jonghyun in questioned, 

" See , Jonghyun doesn't want Jinki to be there with us " Teamin walked closer to Kibum and mummered in his ear 

" So what " Key asked and shook his shoulders 

" Something is fishy between these two " Taemin whispered back . " I can clearly see hurt on Jinki Hyung's face " 

" Yeah ! And Jonghyun's anger and disliking towards him is just so extra " Key mummered while studying their faces carefully 

Minho looked at Jinki again with hopeful gaze . " Hyung please " 

Jinki exhaled after seeing Minho , he nodded in positive . " Ok " 

Key and Taemin saw the unpleasant expressions of Jonghyun when Jinki answered positive 

" Thank you Hyung ! Shall we go now ? " Minho cheerfully said and invited him .

" Watch them carefully " Taemin wishpered into Key ear before taking steps to exit, They all five reached at the car , 

Minho took driving seat while Taemin sit on front seat intentionally . Key opened the door of back side and set on window seat . When Jonghyun found himself with Jinki ...it was little late .

" Come Jonghyun get in ? Jinki Hyung you too " Minho said 

Taemin and Key noticed hesitation onto smallest man face . Jinki moved and opened the door for him but Jonghyun just stay standing there . 

" I have to share seat with him ? I don't want to be sit beside him ! " ​​​​​​He thought . " Key can you please sit in middle , I kinda want window seat " He bowed his head and requested to Key 

Jinki felt hurt in chest suddenly , " Do you really hate me that much " He still managed to keep himself under control although he got hurt again and again .

Key stared at Taemin through mirror , Taemin shook head in negative , signalling him to not leave that seat 

" I have indigestion since morning and I am feeling nervous, I have to sit on the window seat." Key made a quick excuse . Setting whole circumstances to make Jonghyun and Jinki together and close.

" If something like this is happening to you too, instead of sitting in the middle, sit on the window seat on that side. "He added and observe the nervousness of Jonghyun's 

" Ohh _ " Jonghyun's dropped his shoulders disappointed

" Yes, and Jinki Hyung will sit in the middle " Minho started the car and said,

" What's wrong Jonghyun ? Is there something uncomfortable sharing seat with Jinki Hyung ? " Taemin asked with suspicious tone 

" Huh _ No , NO ...I just ... nevermind " Jonghyun just moved quickly and get into car when Key , Minho , Taemin started staring him doubtly .

He tried to further sit far from Jinki when Jinki sit beside him , Even though it was impossible . Somehow he managed to get a gap between him and Jinki. 

" Why he is so uncomfortable by seating besides Jinki Hyung ? " Key thought and keep observing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter