Romance to Rage

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was sitting on sofa , eyes carefully fixed on laptop screen as reading some details and information about Jinki. He comes to know that Jinki was a assistant before reaching at ceo position. There is so little information about Jinki's personal life here, he find out that Jinki does so hard work and struggle for being a successful business tycoon. He was proud and happy for Jinki but his personal life is still a mystery for him. 

He shut down the laptop and sigh, " How can i find out the reason behind Jinki 's hate towards his father, " Suddenly he wide his eyes "O my god _ I totally forgot about mom, she is out to meet Senior Mr. Lee_ what if Jinki find out that? No, No _ I'll never let him discover that _ I should distract him _ but how? " 

He start biting his nails in tension and thinking, than his eyes lit suddenly, when a idea comes in his mind " Find it _ let's go Jjong " He said in proud smile and run into his room. He quickly got ready nicely and put a little bit makeup for a attractive look. After checking out himself in mirror he smile proudly " Yes, it will make him distracted for sure _ he can't able to think anything else besides me " 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

" Excuse meee " Jonghyun rolled his eyes at the manager when he stop him entering into Jinki's chamber , " You don't know me? Let me go inside or else it won't be good for you " He said in little warning and again steps to enter inside. 

" I remember you so well, you that same guy whom boss throw out from this office few months ago, how can I forgot about you, because I recommend you he almost dismissed me from my job. Now please get out from here before he finds out about you " The manager throw back at him. 

" I know but that's all in past,  I warned you if he find out about your this behavior with me _ then this time nobody can able to save your job, believe me he is my boyfriend now_ let me go _ I have to meet him _ it's important " Jonghyun answer in gentle voice. 

" Boss is your boyfriend? What a Joke!!! No, you're lying _ boss will never gonna happy to find you here, now you can go from here or else I have to call the security " 

" Whatt? Security?? That's enough! I was trying to talk nicely with and you just being so rude.... Wait a second _ am gonna call Jinki and complain about you " He pulled out his phone and call Jinki immediately, angry at the rude and stubborn manager. 

" Hello, actually I come to your office for give you surprise but your stupid manager stopped me in middle way and not letting me enter in your chamber _" He told on phone while sulking. 

The manager still don't believe him and laughed when his phone hang up. " What were you saying before that boss throw me out when you complain him? Now what happened? He hanged up your phone ! I knew it that you're lying " 

"How dare you talk to him like this?" Suddenly He fearfully turned his neck when Jinki's raged voice comes from his behind, Jinki takes steps towards them and stopped at the manager, giving him death stare , " You know who is he? Who you're to stop him to meet me? " He asked. 

" Sir_ last time you were so angry at me because of this boy __ so i thought __" The manager bow his head and answer. 

" What you thought? And you can't decide Whom should I meet and whom not, don't forget I'm the boss _ you should inform me about him first " Jinki scolded him , while Jonghyun Cross his arms over his chest, looking at the manager with proud smirk. 

" I'm sorry sir, forgive me " 

" No, you behaved so Indelicate with my boyfriend , and I dismissed you from your work " Jinki declare angrily, ' now he will request to me for not firing him from his job ' Jinki thought inside when he found Jonghyun began little upset at his decision. His boyfriend is so beautiful and kind. 

The manager sadly bow down his head " Sir _ please give me a last chance, it will never repeat again, I was totally unaware of it that he is your _ boy_ boyfriend " He request, stunned in shock. 

" No, you know very well that I don't give anyone last chance _ you insult my boyfriend _ and I can't let you work in my company " Jinki kept his angry act, he knows very well that Jonghyun never let him do it, he glance at Jonghyun who seemed so worried suddenly . 

" Jinki _ why are you firing him from his job? He don't know anything about us _ he was doing his job, please forgive him " Jonghyun approach to him and request. 

" But _ you called me and complain about him yourself, and now I have to take a action on it " Jinki said, smiling inside when he found Jonghyun's worried eyes. 'you really can't see anything bad happen with anyone _ I'm really so lucky to have you '  he think. 

" I know but _ I already forgive him and you also please forgive him _ Jinki please don't fired him from his work " Jonghyun request, grabbing Jinki's bicep gently with both hands and give his best puppy eyes. 

" Ok _ I'm not firing him _ " Jinki immediately said, turning his neck at him for see into those pretty eyes. " Are you happy now? " He asked in warm smile. And Jonghyun nodded in agreed happily. 

" Come on_ let's talk inside _" Jinki said, wrapped an protective arm around his little waist and guide him inside of his chamber, leaving a shocked and stunned manager behind. 

" Boss have a boyfriend ? That's why he don't date any girl because _ he is _ gay " 

 

Jinki closed the door behind them, He gently guide Jonghyun against wall and lean close to him, making him blink in surprise. " You come here to give me surprise? " Jinki asked in deep voice, slide his knuckles lovingly on Jonghyun's pink cheek, making him shy and flushed . 

" Yes _ I want to give you surprise _ but that idiot manager ruined everything " Jonghyun answer in sulking a little. 

" But I'm still surprise and so happy to see you here, you know I was missing you, my heart was so restless and my eyes wanted to see you beautiful face, I'm so happy to see you here " Jinki answer, leaning down to kissed that pout away but in middle Jonghyun stop him by putting his fingers on his lips. Jinki look at him little puzzled. 

" I want to ask you something, if you agreed then you can kiss me _ if not then I'll not let you kiss me " Jinki raise his eyebrows when Jonghyun put this condition suddenly with mischievous look. 

" Really? What if I kiss you forcefully _ without your permission? You know I can do it " He smirk and asked , kissing Jonghyun's fingers. 

Jonghyun laughed a little and remove his fingers from Jinki's lips , " You can never force me, I know " He answer firmly in confidence, making Jinki smile proudly. 

" Thank you for trust in me, now tell me what you wanna ask for? " He asked gently. 

" I wanna go on a date with you _ tonight, will you do that for me? " He asked, giving other his best puppy eyes to other who can never ignore them . 

" That's it? You just wanna go on a date with me? Nothing more? " Jinki asked calmly 

" Is this is nothing for you? I'm asking your three hours? I was thinking you will be busy in your business? You never waste your precious time before " Jonghyun surprisingly asked when Jinki agreed so easily for date. 

" I know I was so passionate and strict about time punctuality and business,  I was thinking that love and stupid emotions could make me weak _ but now I want to make them balanced, I understand that I have to carried my others responsibilities also which belongs to my family _ family, business and balance between them equally " Jinki answer in smile 

" Wow _ it's sounds so good, I'm happy that finally you realize the importance of family and their love toward you " Jonghyun smile beautifully at him, eyes shinning in happiness seeing completely new Jinki. 

" So, now, where is my kiss __" Jinki lean down again while whisper huskily. 

Jonghyun chuckle and blush while being sandwich between wall and Jinki, as Jinki pressed his body against him little harder, grabbing his waist to squeeze making Jonghyun gasped ,he moan and blush when his timid shy eyes meets Jinki's deep dark orbs. 

Their nose brush before Jinki capture his pink lips into his mouth. Jonghyun's eyes closed at this and he slide his arms to wrapped them around Jinki's neck, moan and whimper as Jinki deepen the kiss. 

He pulled off from kiss while gasping for air, giggle when Jinki still continue putting kisses on his mouth. " Ok, it's enough now " He said while chuckling, pushing Jinki back from him, laughed a little when Jinki make disappointed face. 

" But why? Let me kiss you more _ " Jinki request and forwarded his head again to kiss him. But Jonghyun stopped him in middle  " First finish your work so we can go out as soon as possible and I'm all yours after that for whole night " He whisper sensually making Jinki's heart race. 

" Really? Promise? " Jinki asked 

" Promise! " He answer 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Jinki stop his car at a luxurious hotel and untucked the seatbelt , turned his face at Jonghyun sitting next to him and smile warmly when he found him staring at shinning building with bright eyes. 

" Are you happy? " He asked for his attention. 

" Oh god _ it is so beautiful _ of course I'm happy " Jonghyun said eagerly with little shocked but happily. 

" It's my favorite hotel, I'm glad that you like it, let's go inside  " He said happily and lean over him to untuck his seatbelt as well, Maintaining a y eye contact from too close in middle this process. Jonghyun nervously a breath when other's hot soft breaths hits on his face. 

Jinki put his palm on his thigh when he was pulling off from him, he smile when Jonghyun suddenly jumped a little at his move. Jinki smile a little at his victory. 

" Are you ok? You seems so nervous suddenly " Jinki asked in whisper teasing him intently 

" Don't try to be oversmart! I'm not that easy, keep away your ert hands from me " Jonghyun throw back in proud smirk and pushed Jinki backwards from himself, playfully. 

" Ok ok, sorry _ now can we go inside? " Jinki laughed and open the door, he got off from car and moved to open the door for Jonghyun. 

" Oh _ gentlemen " Jonghyun said in beautiful smile when Jinki give him hand to getting out from car, he take his hand and come out from car. 

" You really changed so much, I wonder if you were born with this gentleness but hide this soft and warm side from whole world, is there was any strong reason behind all this ? " Jonghyun asked suddenly, attempting to knowing about his past. 

Suddenly Jinki's smile dropped when Jonghyun asked him this, Jonghyun noticed every changing details of expressions on Jinki's face and eyes, he was become little scared also what if Jinki will angry or mad at him. 

After a serious silence Jinki laughed and Jonghyun stare him puzzled, " Why we're talking about stupid things? Let's go, I really don't wanna waste and ruined our first date " He said and grab Jonghyun's hand. 

" Jinki _ are you ok? " Jonghyun asked when Jinki start guiding him towards Hotel. 

" Yea I'm totally fine, don't worry " Jinki told and pulled him close, wrapped a arm around his waist as they enter in the glass building. Jonghyun took a breath in relief when Jinki again start behaving affectionately to him. 

When they come inside, people's weird reactions and stare at them make Jonghyun little nervous and awkward, because Jinki was holding him close by wrapping his hand around his waist. He moved a bit and try to apart from Jinki. 

" What happened? Did you feeling uncomfortable? " Jinki asked 

" Umm_ people are watching us! We should maintain some destain between us " Jonghyun answer in whisper , yellped a little when Jinki pulled him more tightly. 

" What are you doing? People are staring at us " Jonghyun asked in whisper, glances all around 

" You're my boyfriend and I don't care about people, in fact I wanna show everyone that I have a very beautiful and gorgeous boyfriend " Jinki said firmly , and guide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter