Birthday

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki was the first who opened the door of their house and threw the keys on couch and breathed out sharply. Jonghyun and Mrs. Lee entered inside after him. They Interlocked their fingers and stood strongly together. She collected little bit strength and started " Jinki _ Jinki " She called him in almost whisper. 

" For how long have all these things been happening? How long have you been meeting him behind my back? Why has he returned? and how did you allow that? Why you are hiding it from me mom? Whyy?? " Suddenly Jinki outbursted in anger and start asking questions over questions to her 

Jonghyun shivered to see that. He never seen him that angry before. He squeezed Mrs. Lee's hand to support her, he was well awared of how dangerous the idea of saying something to Jinki but still he decided to stop him releasing his anger on Mrs. Lee. 

" M_Mr. Lee _ why you're behaving so rud_ " He started but interrupted by grip on his hand tightly, Jonghyun looked at her and she shook her head, gestured him to keep quite. 

" Youu _ don't get involve in my family matter __" Jinki warned him in cold glare. suddenly he raised his one eyebrow and stare at him doubted " Do you involved in all this?? You also were aware of him and those secret meetings?? You were also part of it ?? Weren't you?? " He asked suspiciously  He was aware of how close friends his mother and Jonghyun were: it was almost impossible for him not to know anything about his father.

Jonghyun swallowed spit in fear, he was about nodded at Jinki but suddenly the women stopped him " What are you saying Jinki? How could he got involve in it,  he is totally unaware from our past Jinki? Please don't doubt him , if you want to ask then talk to me, don't try to release your anger on him " She hide Jonghyun behind her who was totally confused that why she lied. 

" I'm just asking, not trying to hurt him. " Jinki told her 

" Jinki _Listen to your mother son. Your father has changed, forget everything and accept him. forget those old scary and painful memories, No good will come from them, those memories will only make you angry and will keep on hurting you. And seeing you stone hearted like this will keep making me sad too __Can't you forget those things and try to move forward? Can't give your mother and yourself the right to be happy by accepting your father? Just think, our family will be complete again...There is only a distance of your forgiveness between us and happiness. " Mrs. Lee requested him gently, her voice hoarsen with sudden emotions. She cupped Jinki's emotionless face and looked into his empty dark eyes. 

Jinki removed her hands of himself " Our family is already complete mom, my happiness can never be with that man, for you there is only me and for me you... we do not need anyone else. Promise me that you will never meet that man again. Mom, I can't let him hurt us again"  He demanded, Mrs. Lee took steps backwards immediately 

" No Jinki, what are you saying? You can't stop me from meeting your father , he love me and you, I also love him, I can't promise " She told firmly and  turned her back to Jinki. 

" OK, so you want that man, all right, then forget about me , you have to forget that you have a son, mom you have to choose one between me and him. Two swords cannot remain in one sheath, mom. " Jinki pronounced what he decided , and walked away from there, leaving a shocked and stunned women behind. 

" Mom " Jonghyun whispered in thin voice and hugged her from behind to give her some comfort when tears rolls down from her eyes. " Please _ don't cry _ relax, everything will be ok , please relax, I can't see you like this. Please don't cry Mom " He whispered and sobbed 

Mrs. Lee turned around and hugged him. They both stayed hugging like this for few minutes. She stopped crying and they pulled apart. Jonghyun walked her to couch " Mom, don't worry everything will be fine " He whispered while squeezing her hand. 

Her heart was filled with affection that how Jonghyun was trying to console her like a small and cute child. If her son was fire, then Jonghyun was a cool stream to pacify that fire. She affectionately patted Jonghyun on the head 

" My sweetie, you don't know how much Jinki hate his father, he will never forget the past... Nothing can change this Jonghyunie. His hate increase day by days, how can you still give me false hopes " She sadly told, Jonghyun grabbed her shoulders, make her face turned towards himself. 

" Mom, don't worry, I'll talk to Mr. Lee about this, he is your son, I do believe that he loves you and he care about your emotions also, he will understand really soon that your happiness are with him and his father and you can't choose one between them ,  I'll talk to him... I'll explain him everything.. " 

" No you won't. promise me that you will never talk to Jinki about this topic " Jonghyun stared at her in little shock when she demanded suddenly.

He got very confused " Why mom? Don't you believe me " He asked sadly. 

" I believe you more than myself, but please you will  not talk about his father to him " She cupped his cheek and said warmly. 

" But why mom, I can't see you like this, I remember at the cafe, you stopped me to saying anything and here also, why are you stopping me, let me talk to him ,  maybe I can convince him " He insisted again 

" You're not understanding of sensitivity of this matter, I don't want that you got hurt that's why I stopped you " She said and it made Jonghyun even more confused

 " You know Jjongie, I'm noticing so much changes into Jinki's behavior towards you. He stare and look at you so differently nowadays, he start having feelings for you, maybe he start realising that he began loves you and If now Jinki came to know that you knew about meetings between his father and me, then his newly born love would again turn to anger and hatred. Maybe he began feels that his heart is still alive , it began filling by warm and soft feelings also. But your connection and support with his father can make his heart hurts so badly again, and then he turned into his cold and emotionless personality again.... " 

Jonghyun shockingly stared at her, He wasn't ready to accept that Jinki started loving. He shook his head " you misunderstood mom, he _ he never can like me, I know it's impossible. He hate me _ he don't like me _ He can never love me " He murmured sadly when he remembered about that night when Jinki behaved so rudly with him, without caring his tears and pain

Mrs. Lee cupped his face and wiped tears away , he didn't even realised when they leaked,  " Jjong, I'm his mom, I know him more than he know about himself, I saw heart eyes of his towards you, I know he began love you ...His heart is so sensitive right now, if he comes to know that you already aware from his father and my secret meetings.... His heart will badly hurt, so please never talk him about this... Please... don't break his heart... " She requested in sore throat , 

Jonghyun gasped in tears, He can't believe on it, it was like dream to him " Mom _ does he really _ really likes me? " 

" Yes Jjongie _ he likes you _maybe you can't able to accept it now but soon you'll realised it too that he love you " Mrs. Lee confidently said to Jonghyun who was still don't want to believe on it. 

 " No, this is not possible, mr.lee can't love me, I shouldn't be happy in false hopes " 

​​​​​​>>>>>>~~~~~~<<<<<<<

Three days passed and no change came into their Home's tensed and stressed atmosphere. They still have dinner and breakfast together but with no talking, no looking, and no greetings. Jonghyun was so sad to see mother and son like this, for him it's heart breaking but he still was trying to change the vibes with cracking Jokes and acting funny.  but it made him disappointed that he can't able to succeed in bringing happiness and smiles back on their faces. 

" What should I do now to bring smile back on their faces, come on Jjong _ run your sharp mind, what to do? " He was thinking while sitting on his bed. Jinki and his mom didn't talked to each other tonight also, and when he requested to Mrs.lee to pour water for Jinki, she refused. Now situation becaming more and more critical and he wanted to end this quarrel so badly. 

Suddenly his eyes fell on the calendar hanging on wall, and they lit up in excitement. He run at the wall and saw the date happily. It's was 6th April. 

He made happy Sounds and wiggle little as a idea clicked in his mind " Yessss, I find a way to change their moods " He quickly exit from his room. He knocked the door of Mrs. Lee's room and waited for answer. 

" Who's this? " 

" It's me _ Jonghyun " 

Mrs. Lee opened the door and he entered inside, after sitting on bed she stared at him in surprise because Jonghyun was sulking while pouting. A short laughed let out from when she found it so cute... 

" What happened? Why are you sulking like this? " She asked while pinching his cheek 

" Don't do that, I know you don't care about me " He turned his face from her , acted more sulking. 

" What? Why are you saying this? You know how much I love and care about you little kid " She said gently and endearingly while caressing his hairs 

" I know, You're just pretending, If you really loved me, you would not have forgotten such an important date " He turned his face at her again and complaint 

" Important date? " She asked confused 

" Yes, important date, you know today was 6th April? " 

" Ahh yes, it's was, so... " She asked in more confusion and pressured on her mind to remember what was she forgetting that made Jonghyun sulking like this  " ... Ohhh , Ahh yes , your birthday is coming , right? on 8th April "  Her eyes sparkles and voice excite when he remembered 

" Yes, it is, but I'm mad at you,  you forget about it, don't you? " He asked with a pout and crossed arms over his chest. 

" I remember that,  Really,  Now stop sulking like this or else I'll pinch your cheeks " She laughed trying to persuade him cutely 

" No please " Jonghyun quickly placed his both palms on his cheeks, He whined when she laughed even more hard.  He just stared at the happy face of her while smiling inwardly ' please keep laughing like this, never be sad again mom " 

" Ok, ok little kid, I'm sorry, now tell me how can I fix my mistake? What I have to do to make it up to you?  " She asked while pulling him close to herself, smiling wholeheartedly 

" Humm, ok, I'll forgive you but you have to celebrate my birthday " He demanded cutely 

" That's it ? of course we will celebrate your birthday, now can you give me a lovely hug? " She opened her arms and asked 

" Of course, I love you mom " Jonghyun said cheerfully and hugged her happily. " I just want to see smile and happiness on your face, you have done so much for me and now it's my turn mom " 

" Love you too my little kid " She tightened her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter