A New Relationship

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No auntie!!! No way, I can't do that" Jonghyun refused loudly while shaking his head 

" But why? " The women asked 

" Auntie why  I have to say sorry to him , this is not even my fault , I'm not gonna do this " Jonghyun answered her and crossed his arms over his chest 

" Jjong.. "

" Auntie please, don't force me, I'm not gonna apologize to him " He declared and looked away 

" Ok fine, that's mean you don't wanna go close to him, right, that's ok" Mrs. Lee sighed while taking steps away from him

"Nononono, please auntie don't say this " Jonghyun stopped her and plead her . She smiled inwardly. ' it's always works ' 

" So, you want to go near to him ? " Women asked seriously and Jonghyun nodded in shyness

" Ok, great, then follow what I'm saying to you" 

" O.. Ok" Jonghyun murmured helplessly 

 

 

"""""""

 

"Oh my god, what if he will yelled at me or again got angry on me? What to do? " Jonghyun whispered to himself in fear and nervousness. 

He was standing in front of Jinki's room while holding a cup of hot coffee for him. His 'friend' gave him this and asked to say sorry to Jinki and offered this coffee to him, Because Jinki like hot coffee in early morning. The plan was good 

But he was shaking in fear, wasn't brave enough to face that monster the way he behaved with him yesterday. He was rude and maybe he hurted his ego also. Now he had no idea how gonna Jinki treat him when will he see him again. 

" Come on jjong, you can do it" He whispered and collect some strength. He knocked door before opened it,

He took slow and quite steps inside while his heart beated rapidly in nervousness. He approached at bed and find Jinki sleeping Soundlessly. It was different and He stared for a while at this sight and smiled

'He looks so different now, so peaceful and warm , complete opposite from his strict and cold personality " . Jonghyun thought and smiled 'I like it more'  He made himself steady and cleared throat.

"Umm.. Mr. Dangerous.. Mr. Dangerous" He called for few times to wake up Jinki but failed. Then he puts the cup on a nightstand besides bed and bended over Jinki a little. He tapped Jinki's shoulder slowly and softly " Wake up... Mr. Dangero... Aahhh"  Jonghyun yelped when suddenly Jinki grabbed him tightly and hugged him like he was his pillow. 

His heart beated like rabbits in unknown sweet but fearful feelings.  His eyes widened when sleeping Jinki trapped his pitite frame in strong arms. Their chest firmly attached to each other, Jonghyun hold his breaths because how closed their lips right now, he shivered and closed his eyes when Jinki's warm breaths hits his face and lips. 

" Aahh" A little voice escaped from his lips when Jinki pulled him more tightly into his warmth,

Jinki's eyes opened slowly and lazily when he heard weird voices, Jonghyun's heart beated wildly when their eyes met. His timid ones and other's shocked ones. He gulped in fear and blinked innocently as other stared at him. 

" Youuuuu... " Jinki shouted loudly when he awared from their closeness. 

" Mr. Dangerous... You.. " Jonghyun tried to say something

" What the hell you're doing on my bed? " Jinki again asked angrily 

" Mr. Dangerous.. You yourself trapped me here.... Just look at once.. " Jonghyun answered nervously, he pointed out down . 

Jinki realised their position and his blood boiled in anger when he found his own arms wrapped firmly around Jonghyun's body. He removed his hands from Jonghyun's waist and grabbed his wrists instead before rolled them and changed their position. He hovered above Jonghyun and trapped him under his body 

" Aahhh, what..are you ..doing" Jonghyun Yelped when he found himself on back and Jinki on top of him. He weakly tried to free his wrists from Jinki's grip but failed and whimpered in pain when Jinki grabbed them even tightly and pinned them both sides of his head. 

" Shut up, you stupid boy and tell me truthfully what was you doing in my room? Tell me? " Jinki asked angrily

" Umm, what do you mean? , I brought coffee for you and also I wanna apo... "  A very fearful and thin voice let out from his mouth.

" Stop lying! " He could not complete as Jinki scolded him , He flinched and shivered.

" You think I'm fool, I know very well you're a shameless boy, you came here to take advantage of me because I was sleeping " 

" Whatttt " Jonghyun was surprised at the wild imagination of other. 

" Yess, but you don't know me very well, I'll teach you a good lesson for messing up with me " Jinki whispered darkly at him 

" Oh hello, you are the one who take advantage of me, understand,  I was just waking you up for giving you coffee and you suddenly grabbed me like I'm your pillow yet you throwing all blame on me, I'm the victim ok not you " Jonghyun replied little madly and twisted his hands 

" You're lying and how dare you to rise your voice at me ... You " Jinki refused to believe him and tightened his grip onto other when Jonghyun struggled a little bit  

" Leave me... Mr. Dangerous... Get off me" Jonghyun shouted and kept struggling to free his hands from Jinki's grip. 

" You wanna struggle against me, go ahead.. " Jinki smirked and trapped him under his body weight. 

" Ahhhh, what are you doing!!!! Leave me... Ahhh" Jonghyun whimpered under his heavyweight " Mr. Dangerous.. Let go me Or else... " He warned 

" Or else what?? " Jinki asked in challenge 

"I'll shout... "

" Ok, do whatever you want "

" Leave me, it's hurts.. " Jonghyun hissed in pain 

" I won't!! " Jinki said determined , He enjoyed showing power on him and Jonghyun stared at him in disbelief ' seriously' 

" Auntieeeee, auntieeee, help m.. " Jonghyun shouted but Jinki erted him by palming on his mouth firmly. He grabbed his wrists with one hand and attached other hand on Jonghyun's mouth.

" Quite.. No one can save you from me, I warned you already that stay away from me always.. But you don't listen me, right. now what will you do.. Huhh.. Answer me... Who will save you from me? " Jinki smirked proudly as he took all control over Jonghyun and manhandled him .

" Oh my god, I awakened a monster. He just too dominant and rough"  Sweat broke down from Jonghyun's forehead in fear. It was first time when he was dealing with someone like Jinki and the starting wasn't pleasurable as he expected. 

" You remember our office meeting.. Right " He heart pounded and eyes widened when Jinki mentioned about that horrible moments while staring at him darkly.

' I have to  escape from here otherwise don't know what will Mr. Dangerous do with me ' Jonghyun thought, and kicked on Jinki's stomach with his Knee. 

Jinki Yelped and whimpered in pain. He removed his grip on Jonghyun, who quickly pushed him off and got out from bed, he stood on besides bed and took same breaths in relief. He looked at whining Jinki who was flat laying down on bed. 

" I came here to apologized to you but now I changed my mind because you don't deserve my apology.  Never " Jonghyun said and run from room as Jinki snapped at him and tried to caught him again angrily. 

" I'll not leave you stupid boy!! Remember that!! " Jinki shouted in frustration and anger. 

 

"""

""'

" You came! How was your meeting with Jinki? He forgave you right?" Jinki's mom asked excited when Jonghyun appeared in her eye sight. 

Jonghyun dropped himself on sofa exhausted and rubbed softly on his wrists, where Jinki gripped him painfully hard,

" What's those prints on your wrists?" He looked up when the women asked him,

" It's all because of your son, he is such a beast " Jonghyun answered madly. 

"Oh, it's means you two fought again " Jinki's mom said disappointed 

"I swear, he is the one who started this again, I was just trying to wake him up but he.... He suddenly grabbed me like I was his pillow, then suddenly started behaving badly and harshly with me. look at those fingerprints and marks on my wrists... Son of bitc... " Jonghyun stopped from cursing when he realised. He was so carried away by his rage. He  blinked his eyes innocently at woman who was glaring at him shockingly. 

"I'm.. I'm sorry auntie.. I didn't.. " Jonghyun apologized in guilty while bowing his head towards her

" It's ok, little kid, but cursing is not good " 

" Yes, I'll always keep this in my mind " 

" That's good, now you don't worry, I'll scold Jinki for behaving badly with you, ok " She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter