A promise

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's heart ached seeing Jonghyun panicked, He knows that he did mistake by try to kiss him but the deed was done already, now he was more focused on repair his mistake. But smaller man was just so shocked and was wanted his clarification. 

At first he thought he would convinced Jonghyun that it was just prank but other had saw honesty and deep emotions in his eyes. Sure he can hide his feelings by not saying anything but his eyes disobeyed him, they're saying everything which he couldn't able to say yet. 

" Jonghyun take a breath please, why you're panicking like this. Please calm down... " Minho forwarded his hand and tried to reach for Jonghyun's shoulder but other just slapped his hand away, rejecting the touch and concerns. 

" No, don't touch me, Minho _ I'm asking you something?? Tell me for God sake __ Why? Why? Why you ... " Jonghyun practically yelled and now this was too much for Minho. 

" Because I love you damn it, I love you so much, I still love you " Minho lost his endurance this time and yelled out . He can't take it anymore the way Jonghyun act so restlessly. 

Jonghyun's lips parted and eyes widen in shock. A silence spread over whole atmosphere. He forgot to blink as Minho's firm words dropped in his ears. 

At the shocked sight of him Minho's expression softened and he left a sigh before took steps close to Jonghyun. He gently cupped smaller's cheek and gave a soft gaze full of love. 

" Jjong _ you're my first love, I always believe that  true love happens only once in life. That's why I wanted to marry you because I never like the way your mom dad behaved with you in past. But you ran away  .... " Minho paused for a second and his thumb Caressed soft cheekbone of Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun was still into shock, he could just listen what Minho was saying to him in this moment, nothing more. And for some reason each words hurting his heart . He gasped when Minho pulled him close and looked straight into his watery eyes. 

" Jonghyun _my feelings never changed in even your absence. I still love you. I want to steal every tear from your eyes, I want to give you countless smiles and happiness, I want to live with you, share my everything with you, my soul, my heart, my life everything. You are most important and precious for me. I wanna show you how much I love you _ I'm so ing tired of hiding my feelings now. Please... Please give me a chance. I want you " Minho opened his heart out in deep whisper. 

He felt so light after confessing, he tried to read Jonghyun's eyes. Smaller man wasn't in situation to say anything his throat swelled due to weird emotions and two crystal tears rolled down on his cheeks. 

Minho's brows frowned seeing tears, he hold Jonghyun's face in both palm and wiped away those tears. Leaned close and pressed his lips on Jonghyun's forehead. 

Pink haired man's eyelids fluttered before closing and fingers themselves curled around taller one's Coller. Minho took this move in approval and smiled happily inward. He removed lips from forehead and stared deeply into those shinning wet unreadable eyes. 

Even he wasn't able read them however he thought maybe Jonghyun accepted his love finally, that's why he didn't pushed him away but grabbed his coller by fingers instead. 

Other side Jonghyun was completely in predicament state. He was so distressed ' what's going on.' He also loves Minho _ very much but not like lover , just like his bestest friend. He thought Minho was forced for that engagement just like him by Mr. Kim but..., that was a well planed event and Minho was involved in his dad's planning. ' Was Minho wanted to marry him? ' 

He never saw Minho in that way. And now it's impossible for him _ there is no way he can accept Minho's love. Not now when he totally given up on love and trust. Now He wasn't that Jonghyun who believed in those things. Events made him changed and made his heart shattered already _ how can he love someone with broken heart. It's impossible and unthinkable. Whenever he would hear love Or trust words , they remind him of Jinki. And Jinki's memories only make him cry and weak. 

Minho's deep gaze dropped on his soft cherry lips. He waited too long for claim them _ taste them. They were looking so soft _ so kissable _ so plump. He held his breath and leaned down to kiss. He was about to capture them but suddenly Jonghyun pushed him away. He waver a bit but balanced himself on legs. 

" No, No Minho... This isn't possible, You just can't want me _ can't " Jonghyun uttered in tears, but his words and voice was strong and firm . 

" But why? Why am not worthy of your love? What I'm lacking at? Why loving me impossible for you Jonghyun? " Minho asked in sad voice, his heart hurted badly. 

Jonghyun shook his head , he sniffed and wiped his nose by sleeves " No Minho, you're not lacking at anything, you're the perfect partner in the all way one ask for. Your tender heart and kindness can make anyone fell for you. You're so nice person and so fine. " 

" Then what's the reason behind this rejection? If you think anyone can love me then why not you Jonghyun? I don't want anyone else but just you.. " Minho whispered in sore throat through feelings. 

Jonghyun closed his eyes tightly and turned his back at Minho. He just can't tell him the real reason. He just wanted to forget those cruel and painful memories and never remember them ever. He can't tell him that someone already damaged his heart badly and shattered it into pieces. He have no courage to believe in those stupid emotions again. 

Minho can't able to bear this silence and Ignorness. He stepped forward and made Jonghyun face him by grabbing his shoulder. He gripped his upper arm and pulled him little close 

" Tell me Jonghyun, give me an satisfied answer. Why you don't want to give me a chance to prove my love? " He asked but Jonghyun refused to meet his eyes and lowered his head. 

Minho was asking him but he was silent like cat bite his tongue and his silence was making taller man more and more upset and restless. He shook Jonghyun and asked again, this time loudly and more in hurt. 

" I want a ing answer from you, tell me damn it, you have to give me answer for this rejection. Tell me Jjong, why you can't love me? You don't believe me? What's the matter? " Minho's heart was screaming in pain. 

" I don't believe in myself Minho. I don't believe in love. Because now am a person without any hope without any desires. I don't even know what I'm gonna do in my life in future than how can I give you false hopes Min. I'm not worthy and not the right person for you. You deserve better than trash like me. I can't give you anything than the tears and hurt. Why you want to be hurted? Stay away from me _ I'm nothing more than a body without soul. " Jonghyun yelled out his pain and tears. Freed himself from Minho's grip and falls down on his knees . 

Minho watched him with teary eyes, he felt a sharp pain in his heart at the broken sight of his love. He was so shocked and sad by Jonghyun's words. That's not his that Jonghyun he used to see, the smaller man just kept his head into knees and sobbed loudly. 

It took few minutes from him to pull out from shock and he kneeled before Jonghyun. He still didn't got his answers yet but this moment his best friend needs him. Jonghyun's loud sobs and cry made him weak again. He softly brings his hand over Jonghyun's head and run his palm lovingly. 

Jonghyun raised his head up and met with Minho's wram gaze full of concerns and love. It was so heartfelt for him that his best friend was still here for him. He hiccups loudly before throwing himself on Minho's chest. He grabbed Minho by shirt and buried his face into his big chest, kept weeping sobbing. 

" Jonghyun... Jjong... I'm.. I'm so.. " 

" Don't_ Don't ask any questions Minho, please _ I won't able to give you answer. I know _ I know you wanna ask so many questions __ but __ but Minho __ I can't give you any answer. I'm sorry Minho __ I'm really sorry. I need you _ I need my best friend so much. Please... I need you.." 

Minho sighed deeply and wiped tears from under his eyes before wrapping his arms around his fragile best friend. He knows that Jonghyun is so emotional and sensitive, when smaller man felt pain and broken he would cry like a baby in Minho's arms and Minho did everything for comfort him and stopping those tears.

Yes, he want his answer but not now _ because Jonghyun need him. Jonghyun needs his best friend and he is always there for him _ no matter what. 

Jonghyun snuggled more close and hugged him tightly. Minho kissed his head gently and tighten his embrace on Jonghyun. " Shush _ am here , I'm always here for you _ whenever you need wherever you need. Stop crying _ clam down " 

" I'm sorry Minho _ I'm really sorry " Jonghyun whispered between cry .

" Don't be sorry Jonghyun. Clam down... Relax.. " 

 

  ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

 

Next morning Minho found himself all alone in bed. He remember he carried Jonghyun on bed last night and cuddle with him all night because Jonghyun kept weeping. He sat up and arched a little before got out from warm sheets. 

He walked downstairs in the search of Jonghyun and met with Mr. Kim in live room. 

" Good morning Minho! " Mr. Kim welcomed him in warm voice. 

Minho smiled a little and sat next to Mr. Kim, " Good morning Dad " , his eyes began searching for Jonghyun again. 

" What's the matter? You're searching for someone?... For... For Jonghyun? " Mr. Kim asked , he observed how Minho was so restless when Jonghyun disappeared. 

Mr. Kim's doubted voice had Minho alert. He let out a little laugh in act, " No, I'm not searching for him. Im just waiting for my hot coffee " 

" Ohh _ ok, actually I saw your best friend walking out at garden, in the case if you wanna meet him " Mr. Kim smirked.  " Go and bring him here, breakfast is almost ready. And i want talk to him on something important also " He said and Minho nodded . 

 

***

 

Jonghyun was sitting on a bench in garden. Sweet and fresh air was blowing in whole atmosphere with aroma of flowers. Everything was so fresh and so pure besides his state. Last night Minho's love confession leave him stunned and saddened. 

He thought that in these eight months Minho finds someone else for him. But Minho is still so attached by his opinion of love happening only once in life. Minho did so much for him, Minho stand by him at his life's lowest point . Minho always care about him and always there whenever he need. 

But despite of all these things He can never return love back in the exchange of Minho's big favors. And last night reminds him of Jinki, which was more worse for him. He shivered by those terrible memories of that dark night. Every single moment was in front of his eyes, the way Jinki treated him Heartlessly, the way Jinki broke every relation with him, the way Jinki separate him from Mrs. Lee, throw him out and left him broken and shattered completely. 

His healed wounds freshen up again and giving him unbearable pain. He squeezed his eyes tightly and try to pulled out from those painful memories but failed. Tears leaked from his eyes and he felt himself even more weak. " What I did wrong to live in this kind of painful situation? Why I fell in love with a heartless and ruthless person at the first place? Why I was so desperate and stubborn to make him change? Why I got involved their family matter? Why he throw me away like I was rubbish for him? Why? Why he shattered my heart into pieces? And why I still can't let him off from my mind? Why I still remember every beautiful memory we made together even it's hurting me like acid? What I'm doing with my life?? " 

Suddenly a warm touch on his shoulder had him flinched. He opened his eyes and stared up at Minho. " Minho _ you're here? " He quickly cleaned those tears and asked . 

Minho smiled sadly at his best friend's fake pretending. He sat next to Jonghyun and wrapped an arm around smaller one's shoulder. 

" Jjong _ what was you thinking about that made you cry? Mind to share with me? Only if you really sure and want " He asked gently 

" Umm_ I wasn't crying Min, you just misunderstood " Jonghyun answered while keeping his head down. 

Minho let out a short laugh in disappointment, " So , now my best friend start to lying with me, Keeping things from me? You really think that you can hide your tears from me_ Jjong? " 

Jonghyun bite his lip and turned his face at Minho. The other man was so right, he can't hide his tears from Minho even he really want to .

" Why you're so fine Minho. Your gentleness, your soft heart and kind deeds making me feel so guilty, That I can't do anything for you. I can't even if I want to . Trust me Minho I also love you so much _ but not like that kind of love . I also care about you so much but I'm so selfish Min, I really don't wanna get hurt again..... " Suddenly Jonghyun realized what he did spilled before Minho in his emotional wave, his eyes widen in fear and heart beat faster. 

" What ?? " Minho's brows frowned, " What did you just said? Don't wanna get hurt again? What's that's mean Jjong? Tell me truthfully " He demanded. 

" No_ Nothing Minho!! I mean I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter