Because I still love you

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello everyone, a update after a long time :) I'm not gonna lie _ actually I write this chapter in my little bit hard time so maybe it could be messy, I try my best in writing it without mistakes but don't know? , Anyways I hope you enjoy this one ❤

 

 

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

 

   

He was laying on sofa curled up against himself, feeling dull and all alone in his big house. Eyes were swollen and red because crying so much and not sleeping from hours. Feeling so guilty for making his mom and boyfriend cry _ he was ashamed and angry at himself that how his anger take over on him that he totally forgot how much Jonghyun loved him. He was so blinded by his hate and rage that he couldn't able to see pure love of his boyfriend for him.

 

Today he realised how miserable and painful is living without that person whom we love so much, he can feel his mom's pain and sadness. He realised that he did so wrong by keeping her apart from her love, the pain of living apart from love is really unbearable. It's ironic that he realised it when he being left alone today . He can only cry on his wrong deeds now _ nothing more _ his love and passion for Jonghyun wanting him to become a better and perfect person , he truly realised today _ what is the power of love. 

 

" Just give him back to me God please just one last time forgive me and return my Jonghyun back. I promise I will keep him happy always, never let him cry again, never let him feel sad and upset again. Please just give me a second chance to fix my mistakes and wrong deeds. Pardon me for my mistakes please _ give me back my Jonghyunie,  I wll never repeat my Mistake again " Jinki begged in sore throat, feeling so miserable and weak in remorse. 

 

" It's all my fault, because of my ego and rage I hurt them whom I love most. I should give a chance to Jonghyun for explain everything before lashes out at him. Why I was so rude and heartless? How I can't able to see his tears and pain? He was crying in front of me but I was only seeing my pain and hurt. That wasn't me? That was someone else, maybe my ego and hate... Mom was so right, I don't deserve a lover like Jonghyun, I don't deserve a mom like her, but _ but I can't live without them. I need them _ I know I'm being selfish but please give them back me " 

 

Suddenly the main door knocked and his thoughts broke. He smile in tears and looked at the door _ " Jong _ Jonghyun, I knew it, you can feel my pain, you can never left me alone like this _ you love me too much for giving me this punishment " He quickly remove his tears and run towards door to see his boyfriend, his heart was beating with so much happiness and joy. 

 

" Jon_ " His smile dropped off when he open the doors and found a stranger person in front of himself. That handsome and tall person was holding a unique Aura with his looks and presence. Jinki stared at the unknown young man with confused gaze. 

 

" Hello " The man with big eyes greet Jinki in deep voice and soft smile. 

 

" Who _ who are you? " Jinki asked in disappointment. 

 

" I'm sorry I come here without informing first. But it was really important __ can I come in? " Jinki wanted to deny that man because he really don't want to meet anyone now, he wanted to live alone for some hours but he felt a weird connection with that unknown man like he knew him. He can't able to refuse that request and nodded, stepped aside for giving space to other man for enter in the house. 

 

Jinki gesture him for sitting and they sat face to face on sofas. Jinki saw the handsome young man's eyes roamed all around the living room _ on all expansive and elegant items, not so surprised because it's Lee mension.

 

" So _ why you're here? Who do you want to meet? " Jinki asked for his attention back on matter. 

 

" Ah _ actually I wanted to meet Mr. LeeJinki, the CEO of Lee entertainment groups. My meeting with him was fixed but before it could happen I was stucked in something really important last night and i was busy in today morning also _ but i wanted to meet him at least once before heading to my home city again. " The tall young handsome man answer. 

 

" Oh _ so you're Mr. Choi, the CEO of kim@ choi enterprises " Jinki asked and the Minho nodded immediately. 

 

" Yes, I'm the CEO of that company, can i meet Mr. Lee now? Please " Minho asked hopefully. 

 

" I'm sorry but why you wanted to meet him, he isn't really in good mood today. " Jinki said tired completely. 

 

" I know, that's why he didn't go his company also but _ my meeting with him is so necessary for me and my company. Please try to understand! " Because Jinki was looking so dull and dopey which is far from the image Minho had for Mr. Lee ,So he didn't able recognize Jinki . 

 

Although Jinki going through a hard and rough time , he really don't want to talk about business and all that, however he couldn't able to deny that request from charismatic looking young man for some reasons . 

 

" Ok _ what you wanting to talk with me? What's very important and necessary Mr. Choi? " He asked in low voice. 

 

" What? Are you _ are you Mr. Lee Jinki? " Minho gasped in surprise , eyes widen and mouth gaped a little bit. 

 

" Yes _ I'm Lee Jinki! What's so shocking? " 

 

Minho let out a little laugh before relaxing again " Nothing _ actually it was so shocking to see you like this _ very ordinary and simple. I mean I was expecting a man totally suit uped and holding a powerful aura in his presence _ you're always my role model and idol , I thought that I'll recognize you whenever you comes in front of me... But... I'm sorry I didn't meant any offensive or insulting _ it's really shocking for me to see you like this " He explain everything gently and politely but fear clearly showing up in his big eyes. 

 

" What if I made Mr. Lee angry, I know very well he is very strict and little bit angry person," He was thinking in fear but unlike his thinking Jinki just nod a little very calmly and in normal expressions. " Maybe they are just rumors and lies about Mr. Lee, he is not like other businessmans talk about him "  Minho thought and smile completely relaxed. 

 

" You don't need to apologize Mr. Choi, I can understand, trust me it's very first time when someone didn't recognize me . But it's life Mr. Choi _ never been same. And I'm also a normal human " Jinki answer in thin voice while looking at the floor . 

 

" I'm sorry but I'm confused Mr. Lee " Minho uttered. 

 

" It's ok Mr. Choi, that wasn't offensive at all. To answer your question _ life is not easy always, we're normal humans _ weak and rough moments comes in everyone's life, they don't care if I'm Lee Jinki. I know that I'm a successful and powerful businessman and i can buy everything but not happiness and love. Money and power isn't everything Mr. Choi and I realised this fact today " Jinki release a deep sad sigh. 

 

 

Minho immediately noticed the pain and sadness over Jinki's face. " Ah_ I'm so sorry Mr. Lee. I think I come over here at the wrong time. But I was also so helpless, my meeting was so important with you " He apologize in thin voice.

 

" Mr. Choi I can understand you _ I have seen your files and the contract you send to us. My manager told me that your company wanting to us to promote your items and products but __ I'm not in good mentally and physically condition for business talk, I won't lie anything to you_ I'm going through in very rough patch of my life. I'm not in situation to think anything straight right now. I hope you understand me " Jinki answer politely. 

 

" It's ok Mr. Lee , I can see that you're not in good situation. I know I'm a complete stranger for you but  can I ask the reason behind your this condition and sadness? I heard from someone that pain is less by sharing ". Minho asked while looking at Jinki with warm gaze. 

 

Jinki leave a deep sigh again, his eyes almost tear uped at the question. " I _ I lost my beloveds yesterday _ I love them so much that I could die for them but _ I pushed them away from myself in my anger and now I'm regretting it so badly. I don't know what to do for fix my mistakes, for bringing them back into my life " Minho's face agaped in sadness after hearing this. 

 

" Ohh, that's so sad, I'm really sorry Mr. Lee, believe me I can feel your pain, Life is so strange Mr. Lee, isn't it? When it brings happiness in one person's life _ same time it brings sadness in other person's life. Today You losted your beloveds and I found someone whom i love so much " Minho said in low voice, Jinki stared at him with sad eyes and nodded. 

 

" You are so right Mr. Choi, How strange is life? first it makes us make mistakes and then it leaves us alone in repent and torment without giving time to rectify mistakes. Life is cruel, first we do not understand the importance of love and until we understand our love goes far away from us." 

 

" That's right Mr. Lee _ life can be cruel and tough sometimes but it still beautiful. As long as we alive we shouldn't give up on our hopes and ability. life is the name of struggle Mr. Lee, if we stop struggling then it takes something really precious from us. I wanna say you that please don't be discouraged like this, don't loose your hopes and strength like this _ I'm sure everything gonna alright very soon " Minho said gently for giving little support to Jinki. 

 

" Hum_ you're right, I like your positive attitude toward life Mr. Choi, I'm little bit surprised because we are meeting for first time but talking like this about our personal matters. Honestly it was my first time when I shared my feelings and pain with someone whom I meet just some minutes ago. It's feel so comfortable talking with you. I don't know why? But it's relieve my stress a little bit _ so thank you so much for that, you feel so friendly and familiar __ but I'm really sorry I won't able to any help you " Jinki said gently. 

 

" It's ok Mr. Lee, I can understand you, for me meeting with you is enough and a big moment of my life. I wanted to let you know that you're my role model _ I always wanted to become a powerful businessman as like you. You're a icon of power and cleverness for me. Your life is a inspiration for many young businessmans Mr. Lee. I'm so glad that I able to remove little bit stress from your mind. And for our contract _ I will wait for your call Mr. Lee " Minho told in little smile. 

 

" I'm so happy to know that you seeing me as your idol. I can assured that you will be next business tycoon Mr. Choi, it was a pleasure meeting with you _ but still_ I will give you advice to contact with other advertising company for promoting your products. " Jinki request. 

 

" Actually _ I just want your company for this work Mr. Lee. It's ok _ take your time please and call me whenever you feel light and fine. You know the fact is we can share our feelings more easily with stranger rather than our owns . And please contact me whenever you need a good friend _ it will my pleasure if I can do something for you Mr. Lee " Minho answer in smile. 

 

" Thank you so much Mr. Choi, maybe you're right! I promise I will contact you if I need a good friend. It's my First time when I made a friend that easily " Jinki smile back a little at Minho. 

 

" It's a honor Jinki_ssi . I hope we will meet again soon " Minho saw at the time and quickly stand up from sofa. " In our talking I didn't realize the time, I have to go now _ someone very special is waiting for me, I'm heading to my city after two hours but I will call you again _ I hope you won't mind " He asked in hope. 

 

" No no, I won't mind, and please go _ don't make your love wait any longer. Happy journey " Jinki said while standing up from sofa. They shake their hands warmly before Minho said goodbye to Jinki. 

 

" Why he feels so familiar _ like I know him before , maybe I heard about him from someone? he was very nice person , good and honest friends is rare nowadays "  ​​​​​Jinki think while remembering Minho's words. 

 

" Why does people said that Mr. Lee jinki is a strict and coldhearted person. Unlike his image _ he is very gentle, emotional and warm hearted person. I hope he find his love back soon_ he deserves happiness " Minho think while stepping out from Lee mension. 

 

 

***********************

 

 

"where did I will go now? Why I'm in this condition? If I was didn't got hit by Minho's car _ that wicked man never leaves me ! Is Whole world filled by these types people? How I will survive in this cruel world? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter