Complications

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for not updating this fic from very long time. I was busy in exam and study. Also some negative things happening in my life so i stopped writing for some time, but now I'm back and I'll try to complete this story as soon as possible. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Thank you for staying tune with this fic. It's means a lot to me. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho parked his car in the parking lot and entered the building in front to meet his friends! He had very special memories associated with this bar, he still remembers the night when he met Key in this bar 6 months ago. That time was the worst time of his life, first Jonghyun had left him and after some time his parents died in an accident. 

He had forgotten to live life in that bad phase, had separated himself from all his responsibilities and relatives and got himself intoxicated. Because only in the intoxication of alcohol, he could forget his sorrows.

At the same time, one night he was drowsy drunk and the owner of the bar was asking him to leave because it was time to close the bar. But he was unconscious after drinking, when the key came and took care of him. Despite being a complete stranger, Key not only helped him and paid the bill but also took him to his house.

He still remembers very well when he was flustered after finding himself in an unknown place and in bed. Although Key told him a little bit about being careless, but from there their friendship started. key helped him a lot to get out of bad situations and he will always be thankful to him for that.

Thinking all this, he stepped towards Tamin and Key's table, a slight smile was playing on his face. he was greeted with a sly smile of Taemin. He quickly looked over Key and let out a sigh, 

" Taemin " His voice was full of displeasure and astonishment, Cause Kibam was sitting there all right, not drunk at all. Feline man looking at him with guilty eyes, almost silently apologizing for Taemin's lie. 

" Take a seat man... Let's have some fun " Taemin laughed at Minho's shocked dumbfounded look. 

" That was a horrible prank Taemin, I was worried for real... How unlucky I'm having a evil friend like you " Minho said annoyed, he sat down on a chair next to Key. 

" Forgive me, I had to support him in lie. " Key quickly grasped at Minho's bicep and requested with innocent eyes, Minho looked at him and nodded in soft smile to relax him. 

" Don't worry Kibum, I know your little brother very well " He spoke with giving Taemin side eyes. 

" We didn't even get a chance to enjoy sitting together because now your childhood friend has returned. I had to lie to call you here. " Taemin laughed , he gestured at shots of whiskey. " Let's have some fun " 

" Man. I also wanted to see you both, that's the only reason I forgive you, tonight in the name of friends.." Minho said, lifting the glass of wine from the round table.

" Cheers ! " 

They talked and kept drinking until a idea lit in Taemin's head. 

" What do you think about dancing? We should dance together guys " The younger one suggested in excitement. 

" Well that's a good idea , I'm always ready for dancing " Key laughed. 

They both looked at Minho and waited for his answer. 

" Well guys, I need to be little bit more tipsy for being carefree " Minho laughed and drunk few more shots. 

After few minutes they three were walked up at stage and began dancing. Taemin was looking for an opportunity to get Minho and his hyung alone. He smirked when he noticed how close Minho and Key were dancing. 

Since Minho was tipsy, he was carefree. He wrapped his arms around Key and began swinging with rhythm and music.  Both of them were giggling and dancing, with their bodies pressing together. 

Minho found himself gazing Key and his soft features mesmerized. He was in awe that how naturally they both set a perfect rhythm and how right this is feeling. 

Maybe he got really drunk. But he leaned forward to admire his friend's pretty face. Key's eyes widened as he caught Minho's deep gaze from so close. 

Key can feel Minho's fingers tighten up around his waist, and other's alcohol mixed breath hits on his lips got him shivering. His own fingers digged into Minho's shoulders. 

" Yes _ finally. Kiss _ Kiss__ ohh k " Taemin's excitement and smile dropped off when a couple bumps into Minho and Key and they both pulled apart from each other. 

" t " Taemin spat disappointed 

" Umm _ ahh _ it's late. Almost 4am . We should head back to home " Minho let out a short laugh and suggested.  ' What was I going to do? I think I drunk way too much! ' He thought and steal glances at Key. 'What if I made him awkward and offense? ' . 

" Ah yes _ sure " Key nodded. ' I should stay normal or else he will be awkward and embarrassed. ' The feline looking man smiled and pressed lips together. 

They both began trying to erase the awkwardness by normal talking. 

' Fools. They're stupids... Damn it ' Taemin frustrated at them but there is nothing he can do, not when his hyung and friend behaving like nothing had happened few minutes ago. 

" Your apartment is far from here. Why don't you both stay at my home? It's too late now anyway " Minho offered. 

" Yes sure. That's a good idea. " Before Key could answer Taemin answered in slyly smile. 

​​​​​Key glared at his younger brother. 

" Great. Let's go " Minho smiled and began lead their way. 

 

 

"""""""""'""""""""""""""

 

Jonghyun awoke with the feeling of very familiar warmth pressing against his body . He felt himself on a soft pillow that was moving up and down on its own. He rubbed fingers's knuckles on his eyes and saw that he was wrapped around a very familiar body. His head was on the broad chest of the man. The smell that was going through his nostrils was well known to him. His heart started beating hard and he shivered from top to bottom.

Was he and HIM were sleeping together in his bed?? But how? His eyes widened in fear. 

He could not dare to raise his eyes and look at the man's face. He can feel and already knew that it's Jinki. He realised that his body in the hands of Jinki. He immediately tried to get away, suddenly Jinki's arms got tight on his body. He was in shock that how did he allow Jinki to touch himself? Even though he was in sleep, not only did he allow Jinki to break the boundaries and let touch himself, but he himself was also clinging to Jinki like he needs him to keep his life alive. 

He hated himself and his heart was filled with rage, how did he allow this deceitful and heartless man to take advantage of him? He quickly removed Jinki's hands from his body and got off the bed and stood up against the wall.

 Because of the movements, Jinki's sleep was also woken up. His throat dried up when he found angry red Jonghyun in front of him.The smaller man's nostrils were quivering with anger, hateful eyes pierced his heart. He had never seen such an angry look of Jonghyun before, nor could he muster up the courage to face them.

He sat up quickly and got off from bed. " Jonghyun " , He took some steps at him but Jonghyun stopped him right there by laying point finger at him. 

" Don't _ Don't get any closer, don't you dare.. " Jonghyun warned and Jinki had to stop right there. 

" How dare you to enter my room and sleep on my bed without seeking to my permission? " Jonghyun asked angrily 

" Jonghyun _ " 

" I have tolerated your strange and lousy behavior to an extent, but you've crossing boundaries now. You are investing money in Minho's business but that doesn't give you any right to take advantage of me  " He spoke in an angry voice, face flushing with anger.

" Advantage?? Jonghyun? " Jinki whispered sadly and disappointed. 

" Yes, weren't you taking advantage of my sleeping state? What were you doing on my bed? Who give you right to touch me? Who the heck are you? I never met someone shameless as like you. Get out from my room right now "

Jinki's heart hurt by harsh words and sarcasms of Jonghyun. He could not bear the bitter words any more and went ahead and grabbed Jonghyun by shoulders and pinned him on the wall.

" Ahhh...." Smaller man whimpered when his back hits on wall, But Jinki didn't loosen up his grip. 

" What the hell are you doing? Leave me!!!" Jonghyun gritted teeths in anger and growled . He fought vigorously against Jinki's tight hold but was unsuccessful. Jinki grabbed his wrists and pinned them both side of his head. Forced Jonghyun to surrender. 

" _ it's enough already. I'm your boyfriend and that's why I've all rights to give you accompany during your nightmare , I've every right to be worried about your wellbeing ! " Jinki whispered in deep voice. 

Jonghyun was breathing heavily, his furious eyes looking at Jinki angrily. Heart pounded to see Jinki from that close again, there nose almost touching from tips and he can feel other's breaths hits on his skin softly. 

" No, you're not my boyfriend. You don't have any right on me. You don't have to be worried about my wellbeing. I hate taking stranger's favors. Get off me!!! " He uttered in rage and kept wiggling his hands to freed from Jinki's grip. 

"  Jonghyun, I know I misbehaved with you. I never gave that love and trust you were deserving of. I know I hurt and insult you so much. I wasn't worthy of your pure love but _ but Jonghyun I realised my mistakes now. " Jinki spoke remorsefully, his eyes filled with guilt. 

But Jonghyun didn't allowed himself to melt down, he broke eye contact with older man and pretend like nothing had happened in past. " I can't get what are you talking about? What love and what mistakes , you're talking about? We just met two days ago Mr. Lee... " He muttered firmly. He was wondering when he became that brave enough to facing Jinki again without crying or being weak. 

" Jonghyun ..." Jinki plead  " Drop this act now please . It's enough. I want to make up for all the mistakes. I want to give you the happiness and the love you deserve. If you want to punish me,  I'm ready to accept it with smile, but don't deny me recognition. you have no idea how much I suffered without you. Just _ Just don't make me suffer...anymore " His eyes filled with tears and voice cracked with a cry.

Jonghyun had lump in his throat, he didn't have any idea why his heart was screaming in pain seeing tears in Jinki's eyes. One part of his body was begging him to throw himself up in Jinki's embrace and shed his all tears in other's strong chest. But the other part of his body was kept saying that he shouldn't believe Jinki again or else he have to feel that horrific tragedy again. And this time maybe he wouldn't have enough strength and courage to bear another betrayal and break up. 

He bite his lips and with great difficulty stopped himself broken up. " I never had boyfriend. I don't know what you're rumbling about. Now let me go _ you're hurting me without any reason. "

 " You don't know me? OK? Then how did you recognize my touch last night when you were subconscious? Say? Why was only my name on your lips? Why did you cling to me as if you believe that only I am your safest place. Why was all your fear gone as soon as you felt my touch and presence? Why did you sleep soundly and fearlessly with your head on my chest? Why did my heart beats become a lullaby for you? " Jinki asked in sore throat, tears rolling down on his cheeks. 

Jonghyun went shocked and silent. Tears made his vision blurry. " I_ I was chanting your name..? " 

Jinki smiled in tears and nodded. " Yes Baby, you yourself snuggled close to me last night as I touched you. Your lips were chanting my name. You know why? Because we are still connected together. Because your heart still beating just for me and mine for you. Because _ You still love me " 

" No, No I don't love you " Jonghyun forcefully freed up himself and pushed Jinki away. He started crying and panicked

" You're _ you're lying, I can't recognize you and your touch. I can't chanting your name , I have nothing to do with you. I don't love you " He turned his back on Jinki and murmured in horror, all his courage and patience was being torn to pieces by the mere idea of ​​what happened last night. Heart trembled and tears flowed out.

Jinki realized that Jonghyun was torn apart from inside by a sense of self-blame and fear. This pathetic condition of his lover has made him realize Jonghyun's real condition in true sense today.

He stepped forward and wrapped Jonghyun tightly in his arms from behind. He wanted to be the cause of his love's happiness and well-being and not his unbearable pain and suffering. He sensed that Jonghyun was suffocating and was passing through an extremely painful situation.

" Don't give yourself so much pain. Seeing you in this pain, my heart is breaking with self-loathing. I am the cause of all your sorrows and troubles, all this misfortune has happened only because of my weak patience and unreasonable anger. " Jinki whispered in Jonghyun's ear in torment and repentance, his embrace tighten up on Jonghyun as he feels smaller man shivering. 

" Leave me, leave me... " Jonghyun cried and struggled weakly against Jinki's arms, but older man never let him go. He kept Jonghyun in his embrace even smaller man was struggling hard to free himself. 

" Jonghyun _ allow me to love you again. Give me back my laughing smiling jonghyun. I'll make everything right as before. I promise."

"Leave me, let me go." Jonghyun said in crying,  voice hoarse and body trembling, without any strength. 

" The more you try to move away from me, the closer you will find yourself to me. We had suffered enough, now only you can end the suffering of both of us. Accept my apologies and allow me to love you. Please." Jinki begged, fat tears dropping down from his eyes. 

" No, I don't know _ wh_what are you talking about. i don't remember anything. Leave me, just get_ off me " 

"Jonghyun, No matter how much you deny, but your heart is also well aware of the fact that my name is still written on your beats. your heart, mind, tears, thoughts, dreams, memories, day and night, even in every breath still there is only me, only me! I'm guilty that i misunderstood everything, rage and hatred had made me blind that i even could couldn't see yours pain and tears! I'm sorry i hurt you so much. I'm burning in repentance and torment. Jonghyun, please save me from this torture and pain. please come back to me. say that you love me... "

" Shut up!!! " The anger and rage had replaced tears and sorrow and Jonghyun yelled out at Jinki, he freed himself from older man's strong arms and pushed him away. " Don't try to brainwash me. I have nothing to do with you, I don't love you and I will prove it. It my promise to you " Jonghyun committed. 

Jinki's pupils filled with sadness. " Jonghyun " He called in tears. 

Smaller man grabbed him by coller and yanked him at the door, He pushed him out from his room and slammed the door on Jinki's face. 

" Jonghyun.... I'm sorry.. " Tears rolled down on Jinki's cheeks. His heart hurted badly but it doesn't makes him to give up. He was scared by the thought if Jonghyun will decide something shocking. He sense uped a determision in smaller man's words and Commentment. 

" I know it's hard for you to believe in me again, I know you're so much angry at me and that's totally justified but please do not made any wrong decision in anger for me. Please don't repeat mistakes like me. " Jinki sighed before walked out from there. 

Jonghyun roughly wiped away his tears and ran into bathroom. He looked at himself in mirror, his eyes were wet and red filled with tears. Fatigue imprinted on his every pour of body. He opened the tap and splashed the water on his face several times. 

" I won't trust you again. Never . You're a angry emotionless personal who can never take care of other's feelings. I can't take another risk by forgiving you. I don't believe you, not on a single word you'd said to me earlier. " The anger and stiffness replaced his softness and fragile nature. The horrible Memories of that dark night take over on him, powerful of anger impaired his brain's ability to think correctly.

" I'm not miserable and weak, I will show you Lee Jinki that i don't love you. My heart belongs only to me not you. Not you. " He made a decision with determination and rushed out of bathroom. 

 

 

At the dinning table :-------

 

Jinki stepped down stairs with heavy heart. The morning didn't start well and Jinki was repeatedly anticipating somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter