Romance

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ​​​​write some romantic moments between JongYu in this chapter ;)  I hope you enjoy it ^^

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jonghyun woke up in warm embrace of Jinki, he blinked his eyes lazily before open them, little confused how he got here on Jinki's bed, he remembered last night he was listening Jinki's heartbeats and maybe falls asleep __ what happened after that? He blushed, Jinki carried him here for sure... 

smiling softly when he found himself trapped in two arms of Jinki, his heart fluttered as he remembered last night. Jinki gave him most precious gift, he still can't believe it, it's all happened so suddenly, he is feeling like he was on top of sky. Now he have everything _ he have love of his life with him, a lovingly mom, and maybe a understanding dad also, now he didn't want anything else. 

He nuzzled his face on Jinki 's chest, attached his ear on his heart, giggled while listening Jinki's heart beats, he slided his palm on his heart and pressed a kiss on it, " It's mine _  only mine " He whispered again attached his head on Jinki's chest. 

" Yes _ it's yours " Jinki whispered suddenly, voice affected because of waking up earlier, Jonghyun raised his head and looked at Jinki who was smiling at him warmly, " Already Obsessed with my heart , I feel like you love my heart more than me " Jinki complaint, And Jonghyun blushed, buried his face into his chest. 

" So you were listening me _ all time " He asked in thin voice , gasped softly when Jinki tighten his embrace and pulled him more close. 

" Yes _ Good morning, are you happy? " Jinki asked while rubbing his palm on his little back. 

" Good morning _ I'm so happy " Jonghyun answered , raising his head and stared at Jinki with his heart eyes " Because I have you now, I don't need anything now " He said deeply, making Jinki's heart fluttered suddenly. 

He gently tipped Jonghyun's chin up and stared down at his soft kissable lips, He pulled him in a sweet kiss, Jonghyun gasped but kissed him back, the kiss was short and lazy, Jonghyun rested his head on Jinki's neck. 

" You look more handsome when you smile, you should smile oftenly " Jonghyun told him and Jinki laughed a little.

" You think I'm handsome ? " He asked him teasingly and Jonghyun nodded

" So handsome " He murmured shyly

" This make me want to kiss you , like last night" Jinki said and Jonghyun blushed, he gripped Jinki's shirt tightly and snuggled even closer to him 

" Talking about last night, You know when you kissed me last night, that was our _ First kiss, most memorable moment of my life. " Jonghyun breathed out and told 

" Umm_ no _ that was not our first kiss " Suddenly he pulled off from Jinki a little bit when he heard that. 

" What? Why do you mean? " He asked in confusion. Jinki smiled and sit up, he grabbed Jonghyun's palms and guided them to mouth, pressed kisses on them. 

" You remember _ two weeks ago _ when we're alone this house _ and we got drunk badly " Jinki told slowly 

" Yes _ I remember, " Jonghyun nodded 

" That night we kissed each other , that was our first kiss " Jinki told him in smile 

" What? Really " Jonghyun asked, shocked happily, and blushed more, " Why I can't remember that? We really kissed each other that night? " He asked exitedly 

" Because you were so drunk, that's why it's erased from your mind when you woke up next morning. And yes we kissed each other so deeply _ that night I realised for first time that you're so hot and y " Jinki whispered in deep voice while smiling mischievously. 

"  Jinki!!!! " Suddenly Jonghyun felt heated all over he rolled his eyes in surprise at Jinki " And , then why it's not erased from your mind? You were drunk also, infact more than me " He asked pouted, Jinki leaned in to kiss the pout away and started caressing his cheek lovingly by thumb pad. 

" Because ___ I'm strong man and I can handle alcohol _ and you're just a kid yet ... " Jinki said in teasing voice 

Jonghyun gasped and rolled his eyes at him " Huhh? What do you mean by I'm a kid and those expressions, I'm also a strong man, do you think it's easy to keep up with a beast like you? How many times you manhandled me brutaly? "

" How strong you were right? when you basically begged me to keep grabbing you under me ! that's all you did to save yourself from me, inviting me to do things with you _ it's not a manly way , is it ? " Jinki smirked and smiled cocky at him 

Jonghyun face reddened in embarrassment. He rolled his eyes and pouted in sulking when Jinki laughed at him. He grabbed a pillow and threw it on Jinki for being mean to him. " Why you have to be so mean to me? You want to know how strong I am? Huhh ? " 

Jinki laughed and tried to stop him  " Yes _ Yes you're a strong man, I was just teasing you " He said while laughing, receiving more pillow attacks on himself from mad Jonghyun. And a sweet pillow fight start between them , until Jonghyun falls on Jinki exhausted, giggling and laughing, that they are still fighting like kids. 

Jinki hugged him close as Jonghyun rested head on his chest , " You don't have any idea how much happy I'm, but I also wanna remember about our first kiss , how can I forget about it? I'm upset " He whispered little sadly. Jinki looked down at him while running his palms on his back, 

" It's ok, and if you wanna remember I can help you in this __" He offered, smiling mischievously 

" Really? " Jonghyun lifted his head up, looking at him with excited bright eyes. 

" Of course " Jinki nodded,  " I wanna remember that, please " Jonghyun immediately said eagerly. 

" Ok _ But you have to co-operate with me ?" Jinki asked and Jonghyun immediately nodded in positive 

" That's all started from your crying _ when I couldn't able to see you like that and hugged you like this " Jinki started recreating that night and hugged Jonghyun tightly,

Jonghyun gasped softly and hugged him back, closed his eyes and tried to remember anything from that night. 

" _ soon our hug become and sensual when my lips brushed against your nape and neck _ like this " Jinki whispered sensually while running his lips on Jonghyun's neck, making him shivered suddenly and gasped louder. 

" Jinki __" Jonghyun moaned softly as hot kisses pressed on his neck and throat, Jinki smiled against his heated skin . 

" And __ then I left my mark on your soft skin like _" He whispered and took mouthful skin, and nibble on it with teeths, pulled off and looked at the red mark, while Jonghyun moaned louder, grabbed Jinki's hair in his fist,  " Like this __" He whispered  

" And then I pushed you on your back _ like this " He rolled Jonghyun on his back and got top of him, looking at him with deep gaze, staring in those timid shy eyes of Jonghyun, who was already gasping under him. 

" I moved to your lips and trapped them by my own __  " Jinki kept leaning down and took his lips in deep kiss, making other moan and Whined , " __ like this _" He whispered against his lips, pulling back a little. 

" Jinki__" Jonghyun moaned again breathlessly opened his half lidded eyes to see Jinki and got goosebumps ,because other was looking at him with dark eyes and intense stare. Whenever Jinki remembered about that night , he lost all control on his sences and needs. He remembered clearly how he had to himself next day, 

They held a long eye contact, Jonghyun's timid but dark eyes making him encouraged to do whatever he want to do with him, he don't know anything about romance and love yet , in this moment he wanted to feel Jonghyun from too close, he wanted to listen those soft and breathlessly moans of Jonghyun, they were like beautiful music to his ears,

he was so nervous and little bit scared that he might hurt his lover in this, but Jonghyun's needy eyes, little parted mouth , pinkish cheeks and wanting gaze giving him silent permission for going little further. 

He slowly leaned down, slipped his tongue in Jonghyun's parted lips, who moaned and attached his hands on Jinki's back slowly. He obediently opened his mouth, let Jinki's eager tongue explore his hot mouth, while running out from breath. 

Jinki lost himself again in Jonghyun, and exploring every inch of Jonghyun's savory mouth, enjoying running fingers in his hairs, tilted his head left to right _ can't get enough as other's moist soft and sweet Inviting lips . He Slided hands down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter