Storm is coming

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jonghyun looked at lowyer, not understanding what should he do now, the lawyer enter in the house and put the marriage papers on the table before Mr. and Mrs. Lee who immediately looked at Jonghyun in plead questioning gaze. 

" Now _ please sign on these papers, it's already 3.30 and I have to submit them before 5pm, so please hurry _" The lawyer request. 

" Umm_ I'm sorry but we wanted to talk on something really important, can you please wait here for some minutes.. " Jonghyun interput in middle. 

" Talk? Now? But we are getting late already! " Lawyer Surprisingly asked. 

" I'm really sorry but please try to understand _ it's really important _ please, just give us few minutes for discussion " Jonghyun request again, lowyer looked at old couple, they also nodded at him. 

" Jonghyun _ are you serious right now? You want to discuss on this now? If you were not sure about this marriage then why you told me to registration for it? " The lower asked little annoyed. 

" I'm really sorry _ but please try to understand _ it was so sudden, maybe I took that decision in so hurry _ and I'm regretting it, mom and uncle also wanted to talk about it for once before sign on them " He explain and lowyer nodded while leaving a sigh. 

" Ok _ but please hurry up " He said to Mr. and Mrs. Lee, before busy himself in phone. 

Jonghyun gesture them to follow and they all three walked away from there, enter in the Mrs. Lee's room and locked the door. 

" Jonghyun _ I think we should do it , Jinki's dad is a nice man now _ he was always a good father and I really wanted to give him second chance _ he earned it in these years " Mrs. Lee said first, completely supporting her husband. 

" Mom _ I'm sorry for my rude behavior with him earlier _ I understood that he is changed and he love you both so much also, I also wanted to complete this family, wanna see you both happy together _ but _" Jonghyun stopped in middle 

" But? But what ? " Jinki's dad asked 

" Uncle _ As Jinki's boyfriend I wanna see him too happy by this marriage _ and it's really impossible at least in this situation__ what I'm trying to say is _ we should talk to Jinki openly about it before taking any big decision... " Jonghyun told them his point of view. 

" No _ I don't think it's a good idea _" The women murmurs in doubt. 

" Mom _ this marry isn't a good idea either__ believe me, I felt his pain when he was telling me about the past __ I'm sorry uncle but he hate you so much, it's not easy for him to forget past _ and if you got married without his information it would like betrayal to him and that will worse than now for your relationship with him. This matter is still too sensitive for him and we should go slowly and carefully in all this matter_ " Jonghyun explain gently. 

" Yeah _ I think you're right _ but that's mean I have to go from here " Jinki's dad nods sadly 

" No _ please uncle _ don't say like that_ I promise one day I will make Jinki agree for this marriage _ he will accept you soon _ I promise , I'll talk to him about this matter I know it will took a long while, but at least he will ready to accept you by himself, he had kept pain, hate, tears and sorrow deep in his heart for long while and if we did any wrong decision or move, he will never able to endure this _ I love him and I can feel his emotions _ he was hurted badly_ " Jonghyun turned at Mrs. Lee , "mom _ uncle's betrayal leave a big wound in his heart and mind and his healed wound will turn freshen up again if he saw him return back in your life, We should respect his thoughts and feelings also, he just now started trust and care on others and our one wrong step could broke his heart again, he just now started sharing his feelings and thinking with me and you and our this step could make him rude ,emotionless, introvert person again forever, he will never able to trust on others again_ and I know that's would be not easy for uncle to gaining his trust back but if he can convinced you by his good nature and pure love than he can convince Jinki also and now we all are together also " Jonghyun stop for a second and turned his eyes at Mr. Lee. 

 " Uncle _trust me he wouldn't able to stay offended from you any long because there is nothing else more than powerful than love, love has the power of changing persons " Jonghyun stop and looked at the man for answer. Mr. Lee looked at his wife who seems agreed with Jonghyun. 

" Ahh_ I don't know what to do Jjong but I think you're right also _ I already cheated him and give him so many wound and I really don't want to give another wound by marrying her hiding from him _ you're right _ I should wait _ I should try to gain his trust back before marry his mom " The man agreed and the women give a gentle squeeze on his shoulder while smiling sadly. 

" Yes _ uncle _ I know you have waited so long for her but please wait a little more _ it wouldn't be hard because now we are together " Jonghyun request in smile. 

" Yes _ you're right _ I will wait for him _ " Mr.Lee nods at him. 

" Right _Jonghyun is saying right, we should marry but with Jinki's permission _ he is our son and this is his right " Mrs. Lee said and Mr. Lee turned a little and wrapped an arm around her shoulder to give support . 

" Thank you mom _ thank you so much _ god saved us from doing very big mistake _ " Jonghyun murmurs last line in relief voice. 

" It's not God _ it's you little kid _ you stopped us doing a very big mistake _ thank you so much _ I must say you're very wise and emotional person who understand other's feelings so well _ Jinki is so lucky to have you in his life, I'm sure that you will take care of him so well _ " Mr. Lee said with love and affection while patting Jonghyun's head warmly. 

" Thanks uncle _ but Jinki also very nice person _ he love and trust me so much and I respect his trust towards me " Jonghyun answer. 

" Can I ask you something? " Mr. Lee suddenly asked. 

" Yes _ sure " 

" Why you don't call me dad ever? You still hate me ? " Middle aged man asked. 

" Umm_ I _ actually _ it's " The sudden question make Jonghyun stammer and nervous. 

" I understand kid _ don't worry I don't mind your hesitation, you're Jinki's boyfriend and you're so attached to him, maybe the past leave a bad effect and image for me on your mind too , Nevertheless I'm so happy for Jinki _ take your time but I will be so happy if you call me dad instead of uncle _ I think it would also take a while from you to accept me " Mr. Lee said in sad smile and Jonghyun lowered his head while thinking deeply about the Man's words.

" Ok _ I should go from here now _ hope we will meet again soon " The man said to Mrs. Lee and grabbed door knob to open it . 

" Good bye, Take care _ dad " 

The middle aged man turned in surprised and looked at Jonghyun with wide smile and happy tears, in all these months Jonghyun never saw him as happy as he was looking right now. The women also smile widely happily _ seeing Jinki's dad that happy. 

" You _ You call me _ dad? For real? " The middle aged man asked in deep happy voice. 

" Yes _ I call you dad _ even it's been years when I used his word last time _ " Jonghyun told with a teary eyes, his bad relationship with his father freshen up into his heart. 

" Kid _ you don't have any idea _ how much I was carving of hearing this word for me, You make me so happy today _ come here " Jinki's dad called him while opening his long arms. Jonghyun smile widely and run into those arms, hugged the man . 

Jinki's mom stand there quietly with happy tears, feeling so happy to see Jonghyun and her husband hugging there, little Jinki and his dad image coming into her mind continues , " Maybe _ soon Jinki also will hug you like this , please God _ just stop testing our patience " She prayer inside. 

" Jonghyun _ thank you son _ thank you so much, I believe that you will make Jinki warmed up to me soon _ " Jinki's dad ruffled his hair and press a kiss on his forehead when they apart from hug. This affection made Jonghyun so emotional and touched because his own father never love him like this in his whole life, his father never respect him, never support him in anything. He can't stop himself and hugged the man once more, start wetting his shirt into happy tears. 

" No _ thank you dad _ because of you I feel father's love for first time _ please trust me _ I can do anything for making you both together, I promise " He said and Jinki's dad sigh before tighten his embrace on Jonghyun, opened an arm and call Mrs. Lee too in a family hug. She wipe her tears and joined the hug with Jonghyun. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<

 

" Manager _ don't you told them what time I have decided for the meeting? You know I hate them who didn't respect time and a good opportunity. It's already 9.45pm ,He supposed to come here at 9.15 , I never wait for someone as like today _ Where he is ? " Jinki asked to manager in angry voice. He was waiting for Kim@ Choi enterprises company ceo because their meeting fixed tonight but other was too late, and it made him pissed. 

" S_ Sir _ I called him he is stucked in traffic and somewhere _ he promised that he will be here in an hour _" 

" What? an hour?? Are you being serious with me? You're saying me to WAIT for him? " Jinki rolled his eyes in anger at scared manager. " Do you forget who is your boss? I'm Lee Jinki and Lee Jinki never wait for someone " He said last sentence with more force and put his palm on glass table little harder. 

" Sorry sir _ but I think _" 

" Shut your mouth _ listen I'm going to home now and told him the meeting is postponed to tomorrow _" Jinki told the manager dismissed and moved at the glass door.

" But _ sir _ he will be come here by any time now _ and what I'm gonna say him if he asked about you? " The manager asked nervously, scared more when Jinki stop and threw a death glare at him . 

" Tell him that he should come here at right time _he should respect the value of time because he is businessman _" Jinki answer in moking voice and open the door, exit from chamber quickly. 

The manager's shoulders dropped and he sigh before call the other CEO _ " Ahh _ yes Mr. Choi _ I'm manager cha _ I'm really sorry to say But Mr. Lee can't able to present in the meeting cause he is so busy in handling a foreigner group tonight, I hope you understand that, the meeting is postponed for tomorrow " 

" Oh _ I'm really sorry to heard that _Actually I was stuck in traffic before _ I'm about to enter in this city now _ it's really disappointing to know that this meeting is postpone but that's fine we will meet tomorrow _ ok mr. Cha_ I will find any hotel for tonight " The manager nods and hang up the call. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Jinki reached at home back at the 10.15pm, he knocked on door and wait for some seconds, thinking about his beautiful boyfriend while waiting _ he wanted to see him, touch him, kiss him, hug him so badly. The door open and Jinki's all tiredness and frustration flewed away when he found Jonghyun in front of himself, looking so pretty with pink tee-shirt and bright smile. 

" Hi _ welcome home " Jonghyun gives his most beautiful smile to him. 

Jinki smile widely and enter inside, wrapped his both arms around Jonghyun's waist, pulled him close and press a sweet kiss on tip of his nose. Jonghyun giggles and looped his hands around Jinki's neck. 

" How was your day? You seems tired " He asked sweetly while running fingers into Jinki's hairs. 

" It wasn't that good _ a client supposed to come to my office for a meeting but__ anyways now I'm very happy because you're in my arms _ I missed you so much " Jinki answer, press another kiss on his temple. 

" I missed you too _ come have a seat I will bring a glass of water for you _" Jonghyun remove Jinki's arms from himself and guide him on sofa. Grabbed his shoulder and make him sit on sofa before hiding into kitchen. Jinki smile and puts his briefcase on table and relaxed himself on soft sofa, loosen up tie and watched Jonghyun Who return with a glass of water, offer to Jinki who accept it with a warm smile. Jonghyun sat next to him as Jinki empty the water into his throat. 

" You must be hungry, should I heat the food for you? " Jonghyun asked, massage on his shoulder lovingly . 

" Ah yes please _ but _ where is mom _Is She ate already ? " Jinki asked, sighing in relief when Jonghyun give a little massage on his shoulder. 

" Yes _ actually I forced her to have dinner because her medicines, she is resting in her room_still awake _ do you wanna meet her?" Jonghyun answer, fixing Jinki's hairs lovingly. 

"No _ let her rest _You take care of her and me so well _ we are so lucky to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter