New Friends

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

Jonghyun took deep breaths when he found himself in front of his home . He had a lump in his throat and was blinking away the tears because of last memories in this house. He remember clearly the way his father always disrespect him and his mom always stayed silent over his sadness. 

Suddenly he felt a warm and loving touch on his shoulder. He turned his face at Minho who was staring at him with emotional and deep gaze. " Don't worry, they won't hurt you and your feelings " The taller one whispered and squeezed Jonghyun's shoulder for comfort . 

" I _ I really don't have any expectations for happiness " Jonghyun answered in thin sad whisper as a fat tear dropped on earth from his eye. 

" Why are you saying that? " Minho sighed sadly, his shoulders dropped in disappointment seeing his best friend given up like this . 

" I'm sorry Minho, I becomed a big cause of your tension and sadness, I'm not a good friend " Jonghyun uttered sadly. 

" Oh please, you don't need to tell me this, I know you're not a good friend for me, but unfortunately I still love you and I won't leave you alone " Minho rose a brow and laughed a little bit. He was hoping for a punch from Jonghyun like as always but his smile faded off when smaller one just nodded sadly. 

" Hey, what happened? I was just kidding " He cupped Jonghyun' s face and asked in concerns. 

" I know Minho, you were just trying to make me laugh and smile, but... " Jonghyun bite his bottom lip for holding a cry. 

" Ok, I understand your situation, you don't need to do anything forcefully if you don't want. Now _ I think we should go inside, right? " Minho asked 

" Minho... I'm nervous.. And.. " 

Minho quickly slided his hand down and interlocked their fingers, he squeezed Jonghyun's palm and smaller one start relaxing at the affection and warm but strong support from Minho. 

" I'm with you, don't be nervous, come " Minho grabbed Jonghyun's palm firmly and start dragging him gently inside the house. 

Jonghyun's heartbeats increased within each steps, his legs stopped at the main door. Minho turned around and rose a eyebrow in questioning gaze. Jonghyun shooked his head in negative and whispered weakly, " I can't " 

" You can. " Minho encouraged him quickly before guiding him inside the house. Jonghyun gasped and his wet eyes roamed all over the Hall room. The house where he spent his life's 22 years. All old memories start refreshing in his mind , he smiled in tears while admiring his home until his eyes found Mrs. Kim sitting on couch. 

He began nervous and slowly hide behind Minho's frame. Minho smiled warmly at the shocked middle aged women. 

" Hi mom, look I bring a big surprise, you like my surprise? " Minho asked in wide smile and make Jonghyun guide infront from his behind. 

The lady gasped in surprise and shock to see her only son after eight months. Everything went silent for some minutes, then Mrs. Kim approached at Jonghyun with wet eyes and open mouth, still stunned to see him. 

" My_ My kid, Jonghyunie _ you're really here, oh my god I can't believe it, Jonghyun _ my son " Her voice was shaking with emotions, she was staring at him with wet eyes, seemed afraid to touch him, what if it is her dream or illusion. 

Jonghyun had a lump in his throat, his eyes were wet and filled with tears, he tried to speak but broke down with cry when he found his mom like this. 

" Mo_Mom " He cried. 

" Ohh my son, my Jjongie " Mrs. Kim also broken into tears and hugged Jonghyun tightly. 

Minho stood there quietly, happy tears leaked down from his big eyes, feeling so happy and same time emotional too seeing mom and son meeting after a long time. He was truly hoping before that Mrs. Kim will give good reaction on Jonghyun's come back and thank goddess it happening. 

" What happened to you? Why this bandage on your head? Are you ok Jonghyunie? Have you been accident ? Tell me " Mrs. Kim asked without taking break when she saw few bandage on Jonghyun's body's some parts, she noticed shadows of tiredness and dark circles around his eyes. 

Seeing mom restless and worried like this Jonghyun went more emotional and touched, he rarely remember when she worried about him that much last time. He wanted to say many things to her, but he was going through deep sentiment moments right now and it made him quite . 

The worried women turned toward Minho and asked, " Where did you find out about him? Why he looking like he got accident? Answer me Minho " 

" Mom _ actually he got hit by my car _ and I will tell you whole story but first, I'm taking him to his room, he needed rest. " Minho clamly answered to women and smiled softly. 

" What? Hit by car? O my god.. " Mrs. Kim gasped in shock and quickly check out Jonghyun up to down carefully , with worried and sad eyes, she grabbed his shoulders gently and pulled him in warm and emotional hug before pressing a kiss on forehead . " Are you ok Jjong? Are you feeling pain? Forgive your mom son, I did so unfair with you _ I'm sorry kid. It's all happened because of me, I'm sorry " She cried  in torment, blaming herself for his situation, hugged him again. 

Jonghyun hugged back her, feeling a lot better in his mom's warmth and embrace, same time crying in happy and sad mixed tears. Maybe a long distance made things better and his mom realised that how much she love him. 

" No _ No mom in fact I'm sorry for hurting you, because of me you had faced insult that day. I realised my mistake when it's too late. I'm sorry mom Alas I didn't had do that. " He said in tears. 

Minho wiped out tears from under his eyes and approached at them . " Stop crying you both. I wanna see a dazzling smile on your faces, not tears. " He demands with a cute pout. 

Mrs. Kim pulled out from hug and laughed a little at Minho, she cupped his face, " Minho _ I don't know how to say thank to you. You don't have any idea what you did for me by bringing Jonghyun back here. Thank you son, thank you so much. " She whispered in thin voice, eyes were shinning in happy tears. 

" You're calling me son and thanking too, what is this mom? I don't want thank you I just want to see smile on both of your faces " Minho said and squeezed them both in warm hug. After hugging for few seconds they all pulled off from each other's.

" Mom _ Jonghyun needs to rest because he had a long journey so I'm taking him to his room. " Minho said and hold Jonghyun by his shoulders. 

" Oh yes yes, take him to his room and I will prepares hot soup for him. He must be hungry and you also. " Mrs. Kim quickly nodded and gestured him towards Jonghyun's room which was upstairs. 

Minho made a move and began guiding Jonghyun on upstairs carefully, while Mrs. Kim turned at the kitchen. 

" Where are you taking him without my permission? " Suddenly they three were froze on there spot when Mr. Kim's deep and dangerous voice dropped in their ears. 

Mrs. Kim turned around towards Mr. Kim and Minho also turned with Jonghyun in his hold who become nervous and little sacred from Mr. Kim's sudden and angry presence. 

Jonghyun gulped timidly and lowered his eyes when Mr. Kim threw angry eyes on him. Minho quickly grasped his palm and squeezed gently for giving immediate support. 

" Why you return again? Who give you permission to enter in my house? Do you forgot that you were run from here some months ago? Where the heck is your so called self respect now? Get out from my house right now _" Mr. Kim asked and demanded in rage voice. Minho quickly hide Jonghyun behind himself when he shivered by the heavy and angry voice . 

" What are you saying ? Our only son returned after 8 months and you're being angry? Why? " Mrs. Kim Interrupted in middle and walked closer at Mr. Kim . 

" You're right, we have only one son and that is Minho. He isn't my son, I remember very well that day when all guests insulted us because of him. Tell him to get out from here right now or else I will do it by myself. " Mr. Kim answered in anger. 

Two fat tears leaked from Jonghyun's eyes, he clinched on Minho's arm while pressured lips to blocking his cry . 

" Please, that was past and don't forget he is our son. He is hurt right now, he needs our love and care, please forgive him now " Mrs. Kim tried to convinced him in sad and thin voice. 

" Forgive him? Forget everything? No! I can't forget " Mr. Kim replied back with harsh voice, " And you can't support him over me, don't forget you're my wife and you should stand by me " 

Jonghyun sobbed suddenly seeing his father that angry, it was the reason he was afraid of and don't wanted to come again here. Minho turned his neck and looked down at him, he intertwined their fingers and nodded at Jonghyun. ' don't worry everything will be fine. Don't cry and stand strong ' he whispered. 

Mrs. Kim rolled eyes at her husband, " What do you mean? I know I'm your wife but I'm his mother too. In these all years I always supported you whenever you scold him and behaved rudely with him, i always stand by you and ignored Jonghyun's feelings and emotions but today my son needed me and I'm with him. If you can't see him in this house then I will also leave here with him, decision is your's! " She declared in determine voice. 

" Mom.. " Jonghyun whispered in happy tears, overwhelmed and emotional same time to see his mom supporting him like this for first time. 

Mr. Kim went silent for few minutes after listening Mrs. Kim's words. It was shocking for him to seeing his wife standing against him for his rebellious son. Meanwhile Jonghyun couldn't able to control his emotions , he run and hugged his mom from behind. Making her shocked suddenly by Wrapping his arms around her pitit frame and sobbed into happy tears. 

" Mom _ you really love me that much. I thought you hate me " He asked in high pitched voice. 

Mrs. Kim laughed in happy tears and turned around. She cupped his cheeks and wiped away tears before pressing a kiss on his forehead. 

" Jonghyunie _ I'm sorry for making you think like that. It's true that I was against your homouality and rebellious thinking but I never hate you. You're my son, how can I hate you, Jonghyunie I love you so much and this long distance made me realised that how wrong my behavior was with you. I'm sorry kid but I promise it will never repeat again " She whispered in full of loving voice, gave her heart eyes to him. 

That made Jonghyun more touched and he hugged her again, " Don't say sorry,  just say you love me, I love you too mom and I missed you so much in these years " He murmured while hugging her tightly. 

Minho smiled from far and stared at them with happy and joyful eyes. He approached at them and stand with them while facing Mr. Kim, " She is totally right, it's understandable that you're angry and hurt by his wrong decision but we were also wrong at first place. He could never do that if we had didn't pushed and forced him for engagement. " He firmly said. 

After checking out all situation and seeing Minho and Mrs. Kim standing with Jonghyun he leaved a deep breath and cleared his throat while nodding a little . 

" Ok _ he can live here but _ he have to stay away from me. " Mr. Kim throw up a death stare at Jonghyun and walked out from there, frustrated and angry. 

Jonghyun sigh sadly, his shoulders dropped in disappointment, " I'm sorry mom _ because of me Your relationship with him has deteriorated. I'm really a unlucky person. " He murmured in sad voice. 

" No, don't think like this, my relationship with your dad hasn't deteriorated , it was just a healthy argue. Don't worry about us. Minho _ please take him to his room, he should rest " She told in warm smile and Minho nodded. 

He guided Jonghyun at his room and opened door for them. Jonghyun sighed deeply and his wet eyes roamed all around and every corner of his room. Minho pressured his lips and squeezed Jonghyun's shoulder warmly. 

" It's been a long time Minho " Jonghyun sighed. 

" Hum _ but you're feeling good, aren't you? This is home Jjong , your own home " Minho whispered and guide him on bed. " Lay down and rest. I'll be right back in few minutes, ok " 

He made a move but a hand wrapped around his wrist made him stopped right there. He turned and saw Jonghyun was holding his hand,  he smiled and stared at their linked hands for a while, big eyes shined in emotions and sweet feelings . 

" Minho _ stay here with me, don't go please... I wanna talk to you " Jonghyun requested and grasped Minho's hand more tightly. Minho hummed and sat next to him, his heart skipped a beat when Jonghyun slowly leaned his head over his shoulder and clinched on his arm. 

" Thank you Minho " Jonghyun murmured, closed eyes. 

" No, Thank you Jjong for trusting and coming with me. " Minho answered softly. 

Suddenly Jonghyun opened his eyes and pulled a little apart from Minho. Suddenly something popped up into his mind which caught him off guard. 

" What happened? " Minho asked 

" I just realised that you were calling my mom 'Mom', I knew it before that you're closed to my parents more than me but calling them mom and dad ? _ I'm confused and shocked too, dad consider you as his son, why Minho? When you become so closed and dear to them... Don't worry I'm not jealous but curious... " Jonghyun asked, blinked in confusion when he noticed sadness spread acrossed Minho's face and eyes. 

Minho quickly changed his mood and expressions, he let out a little laugh ,  " You just entered in this room and instead of resting sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter