It's over?

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

" Jinki _ son " The women attempted to distract Jinki from ringing phone but got tensed up when Jinki held a finger at her _ gesture of silence, without breaking his cold gaze from phone screen. 

He swipe on the green button and put the call on loud speaker. The women and Jonghyun swallow nervously at that. 

" Hello _ little kid_ Dad here!" Jinki's eyes snapped at Jonghyun in stunned shock when he recognized his father's voice. Jonghyun just squeezed his own palms in fist in fear with faded face, his breath hitched when Jinki threw full of disbelief gaze at him. 

" Humm_" He just let out a sound for hearing and knowing more from his father. 

" Thank god you find this phone and picked up my call, you wont believe that I'm calling from public booth_ I forgot my phone at living room where we were discuss with lawyer about marriage! I was so scared of the thought that if Jinki will find my phone! Now listen to me carefully Jonghyun _ I will come there after Jinki gone to office tomorrow, I will take my phone and also meet with your mom, ok, take care, bye, Good night " The phone fell down on the floor from Jinki's hand in shock _ gaze stopped on Jonghyun with full of sorrow, wet but red angry eyes. 

Jonghyun's breath stopped when he saw stunned and extremely shocked Jinki, his heart start beating like rabbits in fear, throat dried up and he saw white all around. The women let out a heavy breath in sadness when she found both boys stunned and sad. She understood that Jonghyun isn't in a position/ situation to say or explain anything to Jinki, so she decided to take charge this time. 

" Jinki _ please son, listen to me once before reacting " She requested in thin voice while walking slowly close at Jinki. 

" No _ stay away from this matter mom _ it's between me and him, I will ask you too but First _ I want answer of my questions from him " Jinki firmly told in dangerous deep voice without breaking cold gaze from Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun shivered from his death glare and dangerous voice, he swallowed his spit as a cold sweat broke from his forehead. He wanted to explain everything to Jinki but in this moment he felt like every word stuck in his throat, nothing comes out from his mouth but shudder more when Jinki approached at him, Jonghyun can see taller one's jaw clenching in anger. 

" Jinki please _ it's not his fault _ you're misunderstanding everything, please clam down son and listen to me with cool mind " The women tried again _ she was also feeling so scared because Jinki start behaving again like before, dangerous, Angry, emotionless. 

" Mom _ don't interfere or else? " Jinki warned and Women gasped sadly at his cold and rude behavior. 

Suddenly Jonghyun jerks violently in fear when Jinki grabbed his wrist harder while staring him with flaming angry eyes and start dragging him forcefully to upstairs. 

His grip was so tight and hurting him badly but nothing comes out from his mouth to protest, he was too scared and guilty also for making Jinki behave like this to him again. " Yes _ it's all my fault, obviously he hurted so badly and that's why he is so angry, I'm ready to endure his all anger and rudeness, it's my punishment after all, I deserve it, he have every right for being angry and behaving rude like this with me " He thought when Jinki dragged him at the roof of house , tears start running down from his eyes when Jinki open the door of roof by kicking it hard and pushed him carelessly before locking the door behind them. 

 

" God _ what's going on in this house? Why we don't deserve happiness and peace? Please help that poor little kid in survive before angry and very pissed Jinki " The women kept praying in worry. 

 

Jonghyun lost his balance when Jinki pushed him carelessly in anger, he fell down on his stomach and whimpered in pain when it's hurts badly _ more tears leaked from his eyes. He never could imagine that One day he would see such a painful and hard time. 

" Why? Why? Answer me _ answer me_ damn it! " Jinki asked loudly in raged but hurt voice, not paying any attention to Jonghyun's painful whimpers. 

Jonghyun cried silently, this place was so special for him because it's gives him so many beautiful moments and precious unforgettable memories, this place was witness of their love and lots of promises and now this place going to witness of their most unfortunate and heartbreaking moments also. Jonghyun sobbed and help himself in standing up, he can't gain strength to face Jinki again _ feeling too scared to see hurtful and sad eyes of other's. 

" Face me, and answer me, you can't show me your back after breaking my heart like this, why? Why you did it? Why You betrayed me? " Jinki asked more loudly in harsh voice, face and eyes red in anger and hurt. 

" No _ no please _ I didn't betrayed you _ believe me Jinki " Jonghyun turned at him and answer in Fearfilled thin voice. 

" Believe you? I trusted you more than anyone _ even more than myself! But what you did? Hide that big secret from me _ lying to me all time _ hiding things from me _ using my love and blind trust for marrying my mom to that basturd again _ you try to marry them behind my back _ playing with my feelings and pure love like I was some toy for your entertainment, why? Why you lied that you don't know my father while you already accept him as dad_ you cheated on me , used me__"

" Stoppp _ please stop I beg you _ I can't hear that _ please _ I don't betrayed you Jinki , I was going to tell you everything but _" Jonghyun attached his both palms on ears and plead to Jinki while crying loudly. 

" But what? Stop showing me those crocodile fake tears _ they won't affect on me anymore now, and remove blocks from your ears_ you have to hear what you did to me, and don't just say my name again, it's feels so disgusting hearing it from you " Jinki said in sore throat but angry voice, not caring about Jonghyun's cry and hurt. 

" Jinki _ please at least give me a chance to __" 

" I said don't say my name _ don't you heard? " Jinki yelled angrily and Jonghyun shivered violently in fear. Other's hate and rage breaking was his heart and strength slowly _ he remember very well few weeks ago when Jinki requested him to say his name here _ but today he didn't want to hear it from him. same place but situation and moments completely opposite. Although he himself feeling getting weak by each passing second _ he was willing also to save their relationship. 

" Please listen to me once_ I was going to tell you everything tonight _ but ! _ trust me I love you more than anything, you know it too , right? " Jonghyun asked in hope  _ 'a little misunderstanding couldn't beat their love and bond that easily, he still believe so much in his love and pure feelings, their hearts beating together and Jinki will understand him as soon as his anger will cool down.' He thought

" Love? What love? Do you ever love me? You were just using me for marrying them, now you succeed in your intentions, you got them married, right? God _ I was totally fool, congratulations stupid boy _ you successfully defeated a intelligent and wise ceo. Are you happy now? Seeing me broken and destroyed completely? " Jinki accused him ruthlessly. 

Jonghyun shook his head and grabbed Jinki by shoulders, crying uncontrollably but wanted to save their love and relationship. " No _ no no _ what are you saying? Are you that blinded by your anger that you even can't see my pain and tears, you forget that how much I care about you _ how much I love you, in every second of my life I just thought about you from that day when I fall in love with you at first sight, I dedicated my every breath, every heartbeat, body even soul to you Jinki _ our love can't be that weak that a little Strom of misunderstanding comes and it's break into pieces, you promise me that you will give me a chance to explain when such a situation comes in front of us _ don't you? Why your trust and love stammer Jinki by just a phone call? " He asked in sore throat and let his head fall on older one's chest. 

" Shut up _  " Jinki shout , he removed Jonghyun's hands from himself and pushed him away rudely. 

" You also promised to me that you will not hide anything from me. love and trust talk doesn't look good from Traitors like you. " He said Heartlessly to Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun's mind went blank and empty, he frozen on his place in shock ,The angry Utterances of other pierced into his heart like sharp arrows, breaking it into small pieces. ' Was he failed to make a strong bond with Jinki? Or Jinki never love him truly ever? He was thinking and believing that they both are connected with each other unbreakable but Jinki's all trust and love flew away just by a phone call. '

" Traitors? You really said this to me? Just few hours ago you were saying to me that you love me like crazy, trust me more than anyone and now everything flew out? Where is that Jinki who promised me to stay with me in every weak situation? Who can't see tear in my eyes? " Jonghyun asked , his breath was choking from sobs _ heart hurted badly by Jinki's totally changed and opposite side. 

" You murdered him " Jinki answer emotionless , eyes motionless without any expression and that's scared Jonghyun even more. 

" I was so stupid to thought and believe that i also could live a normal life like others, no, I was born with this unfortunate that no one can love me unconditionally . Even though I never believe in love I still decided to give you a chance, love you purely with my whole heart and trusted you more than myself. I wanted to live with you until my death and last breath, I wanted to give you every smile and happiness of this world, I wanted to live only for you, always see you as my soulmate or lifepartner, see you as like god's blessing _ but you _ you killed my heart today _you broke my every dream, you teach me today that I was alone, I'm alone and I'll be live alone. You played with my heart like it was some toy, I opened my heart in front of you _ share my past and pain with you _ and what you did? Make fun of my tears! You were enjoying in using me like your tool of pleasure, I was fool and lost in your love. One minute __ " Jinki stopped in middle for a second and walked closer to Jonghyun _ stared into his eyes in suspicious gaze.

"Was that true when you told me i was your first? someone else didn't touch you before me? or that was also a lie? You said that for making me fall so deep in your trap? Ohh _ I was so fool _ I was feeling so proud and happy, I was totally stupid. " Jinki said with rigidity, tears dried on his cheeks and eyes, face expressionless, looking like a statue.

Seeing him like this Jonghyun's strength started giving up to him, Jinki went too far in their quarrel_ it made his knees weak and heart break, he fell down on his floor on his knees without any strength " You_ You went too far _ you went too far __" He sobbed quietly in shock. He could believe on his ears for what he heard just now. 

He felt like His love , his life, his soul, his everything was slipping out of him. His mind went empty and white, The strings of breath were going on leaving, he can feel himself lifeless, He wanted to save his love, save his relationship and bond but felt too helpless and weak for that . He never thought if Jinki become like stone and emotionless after knowing about the truth. it was beyond his imagination, he was feeling so guilty few moments ago but the way Jinki just declared him a traitors and a fraud without giving him a chance to explain _ it made him totally broken up _ lost. 

" It's over _ I won't let you play with my life now " Jinki told what he decided. 

" It's over? Ok _ if you al_ already declare me as culprit _ then give me my punishment too " Jonghyun muttered sadly, voice shaking in sadness and deeply hurted, fat tears continue running down traveling on his neck and disappeared in his shirt, wetting it. 

Jinki went silent for some second at Jonghyun's fake confession. It made him more broken and emotionless, his blood boiled in anger, he bend down and lift Jonghyun by grabbing his arms harshly, raising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter