Opening Heart

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jinki woke up first, he open his eyes slowly and a soft smile comes out on his face when he feels Jonghyun's soft and warm breaths over his chest, their bare and warm bodies connected with each other, the pink haired tiny boy was sleeping peacefully and resting head on his heart. Jinki softly caresses the bare smooth skin of Jonghyun, slide palm up to down on his little back. Reacting to his touch Jonghyun immediately snuggled close to him, even in sleep. 

Jinki felt weird satisfaction and proud to see his boyfriend resting in his arms and embrace fearlessly, like he know very well that it's his safest place. Remembering last night he blush _ Jonghyun's moans and cries in pleasure completely dive him deep into other. He can't believe that they made love with each other for first time ,He wasn't aware of that pleasure and pure bliss he felt last night with Jonghyun, " Maybe this is the power of love " He think while admiring the sleeping beauty in his embrace . 

It was not his first time like Jonghyun _ he done it before but what he feel last night, made him realize how much he began love Jonghyun _ he become a unbreakable part of Jinki's life now. Jonghyun is so fragile and adorable he just want to lost himself into him . 

His heart warm up that how much Jonghyun trust him, he even give his ity to him. Jonghyun really  love him unconditionally, he guide his hand and brush away some hairs from jonghyun's eyes and forehead, staring at his pretty face with deep heart eyes. 

He bend his head down and press a kiss on Jonghyun's pink soft hairs, then temple, laugh a little when Jonghyun react immediately and nuzzle on his bare chest. He can't stop himself on the cuteness of other, bending his head and began pressing little and butterfly kisses all over Jonghyun's face, eyes, cheeks, lips, chin and last one on ear. 

Because of his kisses Jonghyun's sleep broke , his eyes fluttered open , a sleepy smile make spread his lips, moan softly when he feels kisses on himself. He raise his head and smile shyly, " Wow _ I would love to wake up like this always , you make me feel special _ you're so warm " He whisper in vulnerable voice . 

Jinki quickly give him wide smile, " Good morning _ yes, you're so special " He whisper back in deep voice ,guide his fingers under Jonghyun's chin to raise up his face and cupped his cheeks , leaning down to trapped those lips again but in middle Jonghyun stop him. " No _ first brush your teeths " 

" What? What you said? " He asked with wide eyes, surprised by this cute rejection. 

" What do you mean ? It's early morning and I think your intentions are not good __" Jonghyun teasingly said and moved away little from him. 

Jinki quickly grabbed his arms and got on top of him , Jonghyun giggles and laugh loudly when he trapped him under his body and lean down to kiss him again, " Aahh_ don't crash me like this __ ohh _ stop _ first brush your mouth _ Aahh _ stop it " he continue his cute little struggle against grabby and eager Jinki, enjoying their lovely morning moments. 

" You think you can stop me from loving you? Huhh, let me remind you who is the boss ,baby " Jinki whisper huskily, he grip other's arms and pinned them on the both sides of his head and locked their lips in deep kiss. 

" Ungh _ morning smell ..." Jonghyun whine and make a gross face to tease Jinki . 

" Morning breath ___ huhh? You little tease " Jinki whisper back and began press kisses over kisses on his face, Jonghyun burst into laughter, helplessly crash under Jinki . 

Their eyes meets in a deep stare when Jinki stop and start staring down at his laughing boyfriend, Jonghyun realized his stare and blush _ " Don't stare at me like this, it's make my heart race " He whisper in shy little voice. 

" You're so beautiful _ so so pretty _ I love you so much " He forget to blink when Jinki whisper this to him in deep voice, close his eyes when Jinki stare at his pink lips and leaned in. 

Moan softly when their lips meet again in soulful kiss, Jonghyun felt a shiver run all over his body , Jinki's love gives him goosebumps, he could feel butterflies flying in his tummy. 

Jinki don't stop when their mouth apart from each other, he press little kisses on his jaw, nape, ear, neck, throat enjoying soft sighs and moans of Jonghyun. 

" Thank you for coming in my life " He whisper as he again return to his mouth and press soft kisses on his lips. 

" Jinki _ I love you " Jonghyun whisper with whole feelings, " I can do anything for you " 

Jinki's heart filled with pride and happiness, he knows how much Jonghyun loves him _ it's very obvious now. " Humm_ really? You can do anything for me? " He asked while smile devilishly. Making Jonghyun nervous suddenly. 

" Y_Yes, I _ Can do anything for you " He nervously answer at Jinki's devil smile. 

" Will you let me have you again " Jinki whisper huskily. 

" What??? Oh _ no _ no " Jonghyun blush purple at this, he shy openly and shook his head in negative. 

" Why not? You just said that you can do anything for me, let's have again _ please _ you look so y and hot when you " Jinki buried his face into his neck, start and on the bruises and love bites. 

" Aahh_ don't _ Jesus_ why you're like this _ Aahh _ stop ittt " Jonghyun laughed and moan same time when Jinki's hand slide further down to squeeze his gently. 

He jumped a little at the touch and pushed Jinki back from himself while laughing, " No _ is not that easy " He stuck his tongue out to tease other and moved to get off from bed. 

" Ouch _ Ahhh " Suddenly he cry and whimper in pain loudly and falls down on bed again. 

Jinki got worried and quickly cupped his face into palms, " What happened? Are you ok? " He asked. 

Jonghyun smile weakly because he can see the panic on Jinki's face, he blush and lowered his eyes and face, " Don't worry, it's actually _ because of last night __ I _ it's _ O my god! I can't say it " He place his both palms on his face to hide himself, feeling too shy and Embarrassed. 

" What happened? Why you can't say it ? I did any mistake last night? Is everything is alright? Are you ok? Please tell me, am so worried " He asked 

" No _ you not done anything wrong, but _ I mean _ I'm in pain now _ " Jonghyun said in little voice, ignoring eye contact with Jinki. 

" What? You're in pain? What happened to you? Should I call doctor? " Suddenly Jinki began so worried about Jonghun. 

" O my god! Why you are so dumb? Please don't call the doctor, Jinki ,  because of last night _ I got _ I mean _ please try to understand _ my back aches and I'm feeling pain in sitting " He explain while blushing madly. 

" Ohh " A little voice comes out from Jinki's mouth, he blush red when he understand why Jonghyun in pain. " I'm sorry _ I don't understand it before _ is it hurts too much? Can you walk? " 

" Yes it's hurts, but it will be fine, I think I can walk " Jonghyun answer while feeling embarrassed. 

" Don't worry _ I'm with you, I'll take care of you _ ok " Jinki told in warm smile and Jonghyun nodded in blushing. " I know " He reply back in shy whisper. 

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

After taking shower with Jinki's help he was getting dressed up _ because he was in Jinki's room and he don't have his clothes here, Jinki give him his shirt to wear. He open the shirt and blush again _ it was too big on him. But he wear it and comes out from bathroom, walking slowly and carefully because it's still hurts. 

Jinki was wearing his suit when he saw ,Jonghyun comes out from bathroom in only his shirt, through the mirror . His breath caught in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter