Gift

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was making coffee when he heard door bells rings, he put his cup on table and approached at the door. Opened it and gasped in surprise when he found Jinki's father there. After trying so hard he able to bring smile back on Jinki and Mrs. Lee,  if Jinki found out again that his father is here, only God knows what will happen, he nervously stare at the man. 

" Hi _ little kid _ you seems not so happy to see me here? " The middle aged man asked when he saw Jonghyun's awful reaction. 

" N_No _ that's not it _ I'm just surprised " Jonghyun answered while stuttering. 

The man just laughed a little at him " , I can understand your fear, Will you let me enter in ? " He asked hopefully,  Jonghyun fearfully thought about Jinki, but he can't deny to the man's request, he nodded and stepped aside to give him space to enter inside. 

" Un_ Uncle, actually mom isn't here, she is out for ___" He started 

" For buying b'day cake for you, I know already " The man interrupted him while smiling warmly. 

" Then _ Then why you're here? " Jonghyun asked in confusion. 

" Happy birthday little kid " The man wished him in toothy smile and patted his head endearingly. Jonghyun was so taken aback.

" Ohh_ Thank you _ so you came here to wish me _" Jonghyun asked, still surprised. 

" Yes _ my wife accepted you as her son __ so in this way you're mine son also, and I have right to wish my son his birthday, right? " The man said warmly, making Jonghyun even surprised and touched. 

" You ??_ Yes of course, you have rights " Jonghyun agreed and told in sore throat, smiling in happy tears. 

" My wife told me, since you came in her life you filled it with happiness and smiles by your cuteness and kindness __ thank you so much kid for giving her support and heartwarming moments _God bless you " The man tapped his head while giving warm smile. 

" No uncle _ she gives me so much, and I'm just trying to pay her by giving her little bit happiness " 

" Thank you _ I'm so happy that you're going to be our son in law __ , don't be surprised she told me everything " 

Jonghyun lowered his head " Wish it was true " he thinked sadly inside but smiled for other. 

" Here, I brought you a gift for your special day, I hope you like it " The man forwarded a packet wrapped into beautiful papers, Jonghyun looked at this surprisingly. 

" You bring gift for _ me? " He shockingly asked and man nodded happily. 

" Come on, take it and open it quickly, tell me you like it? " 

Jonghyun smiled shyly and took it, removed the cover from packet and open it. He gasped in more surprise when he found it was that denim jacket he wanted to buy other day, but he hasn't enough money for it because it was quite expensive . 

" It's _ it's that jacket I wanted to buy but _ but how did you know? " He asked with big surprised eyes

" Actually I was watching you when you were staring at it , I felt that you wanted it but maybe you don't have enough _ money for it, so later i bought this " He explained to Jonghyun 

" Ohh _ yes _ it's because I'm jobless from few months and I was already running out of my savings, anyways Thank you so much for this ___" Jonghyun told in thin voice and smiled at the man. 

" It's totally ok, but I don't like that you call my wife mom and still you're not open up with her, why don't you asked her for it? You still hesitate to ask to us " 

" That's not it, I respect you both so much, you're like my parents, but __ you know I can't compromise with my pride also _ _ I mean I don't want to hurt my self esteem " Jonghyun told him respectfully, And Jinki's father was just amazed by his answer for some seconds.

" You're really something else son _ so nice person with kind and warm heart and self respecting also, it's makes you different from other, while people run after money you only think about your pride _  God bless you always __" He patted Jonghyun's head warmly and gave him genuine smile. " take care and good night _ I have to go now __ if Jinki come back __ you know it would not be good " He added 

Jonghyun nodded " Yes uncle _ take care you too " He smiled widely at him. 

" You call my wife mom, don't you?  You should call me dad instead of uncle " The man asked suddenly 

" Da_ Dad?? " Jonghyun asked stuttering, shocked 

" Yes of course, I'll more happy if you call me dad ___ I know I'm too new for you to it but __ I hope you start calling me by this word really soon _" The man said hopefully, and exit from the house quickly. 

" How can i call you dad, Mr. Lee is your son yet he doesn't call you by this word, what you have done with him that he hate you so much? Has mom not told me the whole truth? What's she hiding from me? I know there is not only divorce behind Mr. Lee's hate, there is something else also __ what is that? "

Many thoughts and questions were running through his mind. He was confused, He looked at the jacket " But you seems so kind and decent person also __ it's so confusing __"  He quietly closed the door and moved to his room with many questions running into his mind. 

 Jonghyun and Mrs. Lee decorated the hall with lighting and Balloons, in middle of Hall they put a decorated table with cake on top of it. After did so hard work they able to see this beautiful view, and proud of themselves for arranging that all. 

Jonghyun wore that denim jacket Jinki's father gave him today, he made new decision that he will clear all misunderstandings and hate between Jinki and his father, no matter what he will complete this family. 

Currently they're waiting for Jinki to start celebrating his birthday, but colors flying away from their faces by the time passing, it was already 10pm yet Jinki din't came back, Jonghyun was already prepared for it , He knew that Jinki doesn't care about him but he was sad to see his mom upset and disappointed. 

" Mom _ maybe he stuck in something really important _ don't worry please " He said gently , trying to relax the lady. 

" Maybe you're right or maybe he doing it on purpose, I really don't know but it's not good son _ he should come back soon __ anyways _ I don't want that your special day ruined because of him _ we should cut the cake " She said in disappointment and smiled sadly at him. And Jonghyun nodded and returned smile to her. 

Jinki was staring at them from far away hiding behind a door, he was too nervous to face Jonghyun because he was looking so pretty today.  His eyes were like deep sea, Cheeks like soft rose, hairs falling over his eyes, shinning cherry lips and smooth velvety skin , these all details pushing Jinki over the edge. He was mesmerized by Jonghyun's beautifulness. He was afraid that he might become hard again if Jonghyun look into his eyes, and it would be so embarrassing for him. He wanted to confess his feelings to him before all this happens.

He cursed at himself for being not brave enough to do this. Whole day he just kept imagines him and Jonghyun together but when Jonghyun appeared in front of him, his heart started beating fast, he was shivering of things he wanted to do to Jonghyun. That's the biggest reason: he couldn't muster up the courage to face Jonghyun. But it was relief that his mom was taking care of Jonghyun so well. 

Mrs. Lee handed him knife to cut the cake, and he took her hand and cut the cake together, Jinki also clapped quietly while smiling. After feeding each other they hugged warmly , 

" Happy birthday Jjong, thank you for coming into my colorless life and filled it with your cuteness and smile, please stay with me always just like this " She emotionally said and pressed a kiss onto his head.

" I'll mom, I'm always with you, I promise " Jonghyun smiled prettiest at her, eyes were sparkling 

" Please stay with me also forever " Jinki whispered deeply 

" I want to give you something __" She said suddenly and opened her palm in front of him 

Jonghyun looked at it in surprise " A pendant _ wow it's so pretty _ " He said with toothy smile 

" It's your, take this " She told and Jonghyun looked hesitated at her 

" Mine ?__ but mom __ it's so expensive _ I can't take it " Jonghyun hesitated and refused because it was diamond. He couldn't accept something too expensive 

" What?? Jjong _ What did you say? Am I not your mom? Don't I have the right to give you a gift? " She shockingly asked. 

" Yes _ you're _ but it's too expensive and you already gave me my birthday present in morning, and __ " Jonghyun tried to convince her but she interrupted him in midway.

" Little kid _ I can understand your hesitation but this pendant belongs to you.  turst me, when Jinki was 21 years old I bought it for his future lifepartner, and you're his lifepartner so this is yours " She told while remembering that time _ she didn't wait for Jonghyun's answer as she forwarded and put it on his neck, Making him more shocked. 

" It's looks more pretty on you " Mrs. Lee looked at him with heart eyes 

" It's really does " Jinki whispered agreeing without any hesitation, he was admiring them while smiling 

" But mom __ " Jonghyun turned his back at her, his throat became sore because of sudden emotional but pained feelings " I think __ you should find a perfect women for him __ it's will more better __  and by the way I can't give you anything _ I mean_ grandkids and __ if he marry with a girl then you can play with his kids __" He couldn't control more and start sobbing in tears , " your son also don't like me, he can never accept me, I know, that's why I don't have any right on this pendant , it's only one side love" 

 Jinki was panicked and saddened when he heard what Jonghyun said " What are you saying?? No, I'll never marry someone else besides you , i know I hurt you so much and so many times but  now I really love you, and only you have rights on this pendant because you're my lifepartner _ "  He sadly stare at Sobbing Jonghyun. 

Mrs. Lee was also shocked and totally taken aback by this , She grabbed Jonghyun's shoulders and turned him at herself. Her heart swelled up in pain when she saw those sad eyes and tears on Jonghyun's face. " What are you saying? Have you lost your memories? Don't you remember you fall in love with Jinki at first sight? Don't you remember the promise you gave to me? Do you forget that I accepted you as my son in law? What happened to you suddenly? Where is my confidant and bold Jonghyun? Why you looking tired and defeated? " She quetioned sadly 

" Mom_ I'm a guy _ I can't give you anything _ you can't deny that you have also dreams of your grandkids and family __ then _ it's better that I move away from this all __" Jonghyun said in sobbing and run away from there, when he can't able to stop himself crying out, and it could hurt the women even more. 

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter