First Snow

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

XIUMIN'S POV:

Two days after Christmas, I was searching for Nayeon photos in the net. I was thinking about her and how I had told Taeyeon noona that I wanted her signature for someone when Yixing jumped in my room. "Hyung~~~" He shouted.

"Yixing! I almost passed a heart attack." I yelled at him.

"Look at this!" He showed me his phone.it was his chat with Tzuyu.

 

Merry Christmas, lovely baby girl...

 

I smirked. "Don't tease hyung,continue!"he said.

 

Happy Christmas,Yixing... btw, Yixing guess what!

 

Heechul hyung and Momo had a fight again?

 

"Wait! Is this Heechul, Heechul hyung from Super Junior?!" I asked and Yixing nodded.

"But don't tell anyone. If a person finds out, they'll definitely kill me and Tzuyu." He said.

"Ok." I continued reading.

 

Hahaha,no not this time.
 
???
 
Tonight Nayeon cried because of Minseok-ssi!
 
Why?
 
She's in love with him! And thinks that Minseok-ssi sees her nothing more than a friend.
 

After reading that part, I gasped. I couldn't believe it! Nayeon loved me, but thought that it was one-sided. I felt both happy and guilty. Happy, because I knew that she had feelings for me and guilty for making her feel like that. I had to fix it. So I texted her immediately.

 

Hello,Nayeon-ssi. I really need to see u. Tomorrow night, I'll take u out, 11 p.m. The city is quiet and empty at those hours. This is urgent, please agree.

 

I sent it, but then I felt it might make her worried. No matter what she had seen it.

 

Eh, ok... something's wrong?

 

No, no don't worry. See u.
 

***


"Don't know what to wear... don't know what to wear!" I shouted.

"C'mon hyung! Wear something and go! It's not a date! It's just a confession." Sehun said, how could he be relaxed like that??? I was dying!

"Hyung."Kyungsoo called.

"Kyung?"

"You may think that Nayeon is not a shy girl, but it's vice versa. She's so shy in topics related to love. Don't make her uncomfortable. Give her some time to think. Please take care of my little sister's feelings." Wow, Kyungsoo is a real supporter. His worries about Nayeon reminded me of my worries about my own sister.

I nodded. "I'll take care of her, I promise."

After the what to wear challenge had solved, thanks to Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin of course, I drove to Twice's dorm. I took Nayeon to one of the not so crowded parks and we started walking shoulder to shoulder. As we were walking, it started to snow. The atmosphere became so romantic. Nice choice, Minseok! I praised myself.

"So sunbae, what was that urgent?" She asked. How can she be always cute? Even though her face was hidden behind her scarf, she looked cute and beautiful.

"Well, can we stop that formality?" I asked.

"What do you mean,sunbae?" She said.

"Exactly that 'sunbae'! Just call me Minseok, just this or oppa." I said. Well, fine. I didn't like 'oppa' too much too.

"But why? Ok, ok." She whispered.

"Good, how's everything?"

"We are working on some new tracks... one of the tracks' name is 'what is love?' Funny, I really don't know what it is... it's good? Or bad? Or painful? Yeah, I think it is just painful."

Was that because of me? She was in pain because of me... I hated myself! "Sorry, please forgive me." I said.

"Wha-why?" She looked at me, confused.

"I'm sorry for being timid and not telling you about my feelings, but Nayeon," I took her hands, those were ice cold! Why didn't she wear her gloves? "Your hands are freezing!" I brought them near my cheeks, since my cheeks were warm. By her touch, suddenly my heart started racing. I thought she could hear well.


-------------------

 

NAYEON'S POV:

 

I'd heard that he doesn't like people touching his face, but he let me himself! His skin was soft and warm, melting my ice cold hands slowly. My heart was racing. I thought he could hear well.

"I was saying, Nayeon, I l-love y-you." My eyes became wide open. "You said you know nothing about love, I don't either. So let's discover together... if you like me too then," I could feel my cheeks were turning red, but thanks God my scarf didn't let him see.

" Nayeon, can I be your boyfriend?" he asked. Now that I'm thinking it just reminds me of Blooming Days lyrics. "I don't want you to answer right now, you can think... maybe a week? yes, and if you say no, be sure that I won't contact and annoy you anymore."

My eyes were full of tears. I couldn't talk. "No!"I blurted out all of a sudden.

"Eh?" He whispered.

I didn't want to hide anymore. "I...take me on a date." I ordered,seriously.

"Y-you mean... you agreed?" His eyes were shining and at the same time they were teary. I nodded.

"Thank you, thank you." He bowed three times.

"Don't bow Minseok!" I didn't understand that I called him by his name. So embarrassing, anyway he is older.

"So, what should I do? Ah,I got it!" He hugged me tightly and I put my arms around his neck nervously. Anyone could say that we were both newbies in love. We acted like stupids. "I said I'm not good at these things." He murmured.

I giggled. "No problem, we'll figure out together!"I responded. We stayed like that for almost five minutes. "So, when will it be?" I asked.

"What?"

"OUR DATE!!!" I said. How could he be like that???

"Aha, do you have time for tomorrow night?" I nodded.

"So the date is planned." His eyes are so adorable when he smiles, I love them... that night was the best night in my whole life... and the start of a wonderful journey. I was waiting for our date impatiently!