The Story Begins

This Love shot is The best thing I ever did

MAMA 2017 Japan.

XIUMIN'S POV:

We had finished our performance on stage, as EXO-CBX. We were walking back to our seats. Well, perfect performance, I wasn't sure about the winning, but I was satisfied that I've seen EXO-Ls satisfied one more time. Of course, idols work for their fans, so that was the only thing that mattered. I was lost in my own thoughts that I heard a girl calling me from behind.

"Sunbaenim, sunbaenim!" I turned to face the person who was calling me.

"Yes?" She was shy, I felt that. The girl didn't look at me in eyes, and I didn't either.

"Is this yours?" She asked while handing me a bracelet. I couldn't believe! How did it fall and I didn't understand? Ah, stupid Minseok!

"Yes, thanks. This is so precious for me, a precious person has bought it. Thanks." I got the bracelet from her.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked. Why should I have a girlfriend?! How did she just come up with the idea of ME having a girlfriend?!

"No! My little sister." I answered while looking exactly into her eyes.

"Oh~" She hummed while smiling and looking into my eyes and... and I just... I didn't know how was I feeling. I thought that my heart skipped a beat. I've seen Im Nayeon a lot, in TWICE's MVs, shows, performances and above all in different festivals; but not that close, she was prettier than she looked from afar.

"I'm happy that I helped you avoid a brother-sisterly fight, so hmm, fighti_" Her sentence cut by one of her yeodongsaengs.

"Unnie, come here!" If I recognized correctly it was Jihyo-ssi. "I got to go, bye sunbaenim, fighting!" She ran toward her members while I was gazing at her. I was froze there.

"What happened now?" I asked myself.

"Hey, hyung?"Jongdae called.

"Hyung! Minseok hyung!" Beakhyun called again. "Hey! Have you fallen for somebody?"Beakhyun joked, but he didn't know that was the truth.


***


Back at hotel, I was deep in thoughts while lying on my bed. "Are you ok?" Jongdae asked.

"I'm...fine, Jongdae. Go and sleep."

"How can we go to bed when you are like this?" Beakhyun asked while he was drying his hair with a bath towel. "Tell us! What is it?" He sat on my bed.

I sat up and thought for a second, searching for an answer. "Do we have someone who knows a Twice member?" I asked.

"Twice? I don't think so. Why do you ask?" Jongdae asked.

"Nothing, nothing." I said immediately.

"Wait!" Beakhyun suddenly shouted. Uh-oh! He recognized my reason for asking such a question? I wanted to die! But on the other hand, I was sure they hadn't seen us, if they had, they didn't stop teasing me.

"Yixing! He is in touch with Twice's Tzuyu! Which I call dating, which he calls friendship." Beakhyun shouted excitedly.

"Seriously?" I felt so happy, but I tried my best not to show. I had a chance to meet her again. That was wonderful!

"WOW! I mean WOW! WOW! WOW~" Jongdae seemed so surprised.

"Ok, ok, Mr.Wow! Let's sleep! I'm really tired. Goodnight!" I said and lay down again.

"Now you're ok! I don't know what has happened to you hyung, but I'm going to find out. You know me right?"Beakhyun smirked, but I didn't care.

---------------------

NAYEON'S POV:

When Jihyo called me, I ended the conversation with Minseok sunbaenim.I really liked EXO and I've met Suho oppa due to his relationship with my best friend, Jisoo. In addition, I've met Yixing oppa too, because of his friendship with our maknae,Tzuyu. Though I didn't think that talking to Xiumin sunbaenim would embarrass me like that, I could feel my cheeks were turning red and hot. but why?!

"Why were you talking to Xiumin sunbaenim?" Dahyun asked.

"Nothing important." I answered.

"If it is nothing important as you said, why is your face blushed, unnie?" Momo asked. I knew what were they doing, teasing the oldest member is the most popular hobby in the history of K-pop bands.

"Yeah, what did he say?" Tzuyu asked.I felt angry, even that maknae dared to tease me! 

"He asked you out?" Sana giggled.

"Really? EXO's Xiumin wants to go on a date with unnie?!" Chaeyoung, who had just arrived asked.

"Poor him then!" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Stop! I just found his bracelet on the ground and gave it back to him!" I said angrily. They were scared, scared of me! It was the first time they were looking at me like that.

"Ok, ok, now let's not talk about it." Jihyo changed the atmosphere. I sat on my chair, next to Jihyo. Then I searched high and low for Xiumin sunbaenim which I didn't know the reason. I just wanted to see him once more.

"Hey, unnie! What are you searching for?" Jihyo whispered in my ear.

"No one! No one!" I said nervously.

"I asked what, not who, Nayeon unnie." Ah, stupid Nayeon! How can you be like this? "It will be cute, if a hyung and an unnie fall in love." She said while smiling, but I didn't understand what she meant by that. Was she talking about sunbaenim and I?