We Will Never Make It

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY 


"Youngah, Youngah!!!"

I went to knock on her door and called her. It's time for school but she hasn't come out yet. 

"Youngah, it's time now. Why are you taking so long today? Still drunk?" I worriedly asked. 


A moment later she came to open the door. She looked so pale. I became so worried. 

 

"Gosh, are you sick?" I quickly touched her forehead to check her temperature. 

"Minki, I can't go to school today." she struggled to speak up while touching her own stomach. She looked so painful. 

"What is wrong? Are you stomachache? Should I take you to hospital?" I became more worried. 

She waved her head. "It's girls' monthly sickness. I'm gonna be fine... But please help to go and buy sanitary napkin for me. I've ran out of it." she said. 

"Oh are you on period?" I surprisingly asked. 

"Aishh..... you don't have to be loud like that. Can you go to buy for me now?" -Youngah-

"Okay" I quickly left to the nearby convenience store.

-----

 

"Oh god, which one should I buy? I've never bought it before." I wandered around sanitary napkins area embarrassingly because I was the only man in this corner. All women were all eyes on me.  


"oh buying sanitary napkin for girlfriend?" suddenly an auntie staff walked to me. 

"Ah yes girl-friend..... Which one should I buy? I've never bought it before." I replied. 

"Ahh just dating? It's so sweet for boys to come and buy it for their lovers." that staff kept being so talkative. 

"Take this one for her!" she handed me the sanitary napkin.

"Oh thank you!" I said then was turning to go to cashier desk but that auntie grabbed my hand. 

"Hey, don't make her angry when she is on her period or you'll be done." she said in threaten way. 

I just nodded in understanding then left. 

-----///-----

 

"Youngah, I'm back." I went to find her in her room. 

"Why have you just comeback? I thought you would take forever to buy me sanitary napkin....." she suddenly got mad at me. 

I jaw dropped. 

"... I didn't know which one to buy so I was looking carefully." I explained. 

"Stop finding excuse!" she yelled at me. 

"Oh right, Choi Minki! Lend me a shirt! I forgot to do my laundry. I don't have anything to wear." she asked for my shirt. 

I nodded.

"Don't just nod! Hurriedly go and get me one!" she yelled at me again. 

"Ok ok....." I quickly ran to get her a shirt of mine. 

.....

After a moment, she came out with my shirt on. It is over her size so the white long sleeve shirt became like a dress on her..... She looked so y with it... 


"Where is my breakfast?" she madly asked for her breakfast. 

"On dining table!" I urgently replied to her. 

She went to dining table.

 

 

"Choi Minki, I don't want to eat this. Cook me hot soup! In 10 minutes." she gave order to me. 

"Youngah, what is wrong with it? Just eat it for now! I'll make hot soup in the evening. I'm gonna go to school. Eat and take rest! I'll ask for permission for you." I replied. 

"hik hik boys will never understand." she burst out crying all of a sudden. 

"Youngah, why are you like this?" 

"Boy like you will never understand the mood and feelinf of the girl like us have to get when our period comes. Hik hik it's hurt. We become moody so we want what we want. Can't you give me what I want?" she shouted loudly. 

I got her. I put my bag on the table then went to pat her head. 

"Fine! I'll skip class for today too. Go to take rest in your room, I'll make some soup for you." I said to her with a smile.

I wiped her tears and she stopped crying. She went to her room. 

.....

 

I chuckled alone while making the soup. She is moody but it's cute. 

Suddenly I remembered about 3 continuing kisses last night. I bit my lips and giggled with happiness alone. She didn't seem to remember anything and it made me so relieved. 

.....

 

"Princess, soup is ready." I brought a bowl of soup to her. 

She quickly got up from laying on bed and received it. She was eating like she liked it so much. 

"Eat slowly, Kiddo!" I patted her head softly. 

 

"Ah I have just reborn." she finally could smile after eating. 

"Thanks God! You came back to yourself now. You scared me a lot, you know." I sighed in relief. 

She chuckled... "This is how girls look like when we're on period, you babo."

"Aigooo... You called me babo... You naughty kid!" I messed her hair in revenge. 

"Aww Minki-ah..." she grabbed my hand. 

Our eyes connected. 

"Minki!"

"Huh?"

"I had a strange dream last night."

"What about?"

"About you!..... I dreamed we were kissing."

I lost my words. So she remembered it as a dream..... 


"It's really a weird dream..... Ah take rest!" I broke the stare and changed the topic. 

I made space from her. 

 

"Where are your clothes? I'm gonna do laundry for you. Just take rest and stop throwing your anger from period sickness to me!" 

I went to get her clothes then left her room.

.....

I did the laundry for her. She took rest for full day. We both were absent at school together for the first time.

-----

In the evening, she came out and helped me to cook for dinner. 

She looked better a lot and played with me as usual..... Thanks God! The period sickness is over... 


After having dinner, we sat in living room, watching TV together.


*ring ring* (her cellphone rang) 

 

She just looked at it and turned it off. 

"Who was that? Why didn't you answer it?" I curiously asked. 

"It was Jimin." she replied. 

"Then why didn't you pick up? Did you both argue?" 

She remained silent. 

"Tell me, Youngah!" I insisted. 

She turned to look at me. 

"I want to break up with him." she spoke up and made me so shocked. 

"I don't think it's love." she dropped her tears. 

I was greatly shocked.

"You keep saying you like him....."

She cut me. 

"It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter