Please Don't Get Mad

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minki's POV 


"Aishhhhhh..... Did we really kiss today? This is so..... I mean I'm happy."

 

It's already 1AM but I couldn't fall asleep. I kept rolling on my bed left and right, left and right..... This is so unexpected but I love it. After many years, I finally had a kiss with my crush.....

By the way, she was so strange today. She kept calling me ugly... Hmm why did she suddenly become unkind to me? Did I do something wrong? Nah, whatever! Just having a kiss with her today already made my day..... You are such a successful man, Choi Minki.

 

... Wait! What am I even saying? She is already dating and the kiss was just an accidental one..... I shouldn't be this happy. She's now dating with a super star. I don't have a chance anymore..... 

To think about the reality that she is already taken, my happiness all disappeared. My heart felt heavy again. 

 

"Choi Minki, sleep, just sleep!"

I cried myself to sleep again. Crying to sleep has likely to become a habit now. 

------

NEXT DAY 


"Good-morning, day-dreaming model!" as soon as she came out from her room, she started teasing me again. 

"Aigooo..... No need to eat breakfast today! I'm gonna eat all." I pretended to move all dishes to my side. 

"Eh??? Minki-ya, I'm sorry. I'm not going to tease you anymore. Please give some bread to me too, my handsome Minki." she acted cutely at once. 

I burst out laughing with this cutie girl. I handed her back. Then we started eating our breakfast. 

 


"Oh Minki, cream on your lips right here!" she spotted cream on my lips and pointed on her lips to show me direction. 

"Right here?"

"No! Move to left."

"Here!"

"No... Let me clean for you!"

 

I couldn't get the right place so she came to me and cleaned it with her fingers. 

"Here!" she showed me the cream on her fingers. 

 

That time our faces were so close. We couldn't help but to look at each other's eyes. She bit her lips shyly. I found it so hot so I rolled down my eyes to just focus on it. I bit my lips to control my feeling as I know it's improper if I kiss her like this. It's not accidental kiss we did yesterday.....

 

"Youngah, please leave, please go back to your seat or just make a little space from me. I'm running out of my control soon" I tried to whisper to her through my eyes but she didn't seem to get it. She started looking at my lips back. 

Unexpectedly, she approached me first. I startled. It was a short attack. It was a peck on lips. Before I could react anything, she already released it. But she didn't move her face or lips from me that far yet. 

"Minki, it's deal. Yesterday you kissed me so today I kissed you. So it's deal now." she gave me a smirk then went back to her seat, left me feeling lost alone. 

I felt so hot with my both cheeks and my crazy heart kept beating so fast. I looked at her. She didn't care. She kept eating like nothing happened..... 

I finally could make up my mind. 

"Deal!" I said to get her attention.

She nodded her head slightly...  "Deal" 


-----///-----

 

It's new day at school. I received many gifts again. 

"Hmm..... It's wasteful, actually." I murmured alone then I picked those gifts to keep in my bag.

 

"Oh oh, received gifts from girls again? How could they get interest in you? Their eyes must be have problems. Unbelievable!" Youngah came to me and started insulting me teasingly again. 

I looked at her. "No, their eyes are good. Your eyes have problem." I mocked at her back. 

"Why? Why?" she asked. 

"Because it has been many years we know each other and you still can't see me." I answered carelessly. When I realized my answer, it was already too late. 

She was stunned, looking at me like what the hell I said. 

"Err..... I mean you still can't see I'm handsome..... Alright alright, go back to your seat. Class will start soon!" I tried to chase her before she asked anything more.

She went back to her seat. Her confused reaction is so cute. I chuckled alone. 

.....


When her Jimin arrived, she doesn't care about me. She is always with her boyfriend after they opened their relationship to public. 

Youngah with me and Youngah with Jimin is totally different. She is so gentle with him. The more I look at them, the more I feel far from her. It's painful yet I'm happy. Can I say I'm painfully happy?..... 

 

"I wish you nothing but happiness." I spoke out in small voice but Eunha who was sitting next to me could hear it.

She asked me. "You wish for who? Jimin and Youngah?" 

I turned to look at her in surprise... "ah yes Youngah is my close friend. We've been friends since primary school. Now she has a perfect boyfriend so I'm happy for them." I forced a smile. 

Eunha nodded in understanding. "I see. How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

I waved my head shyly. "No, I've not found one yet." 

"OMG unbelievable! You're so kind and handsome. It's hard to believe that you're still single. I wish you would find one soon and please look around you..." she said and blushing. I got her meaning. 

-----

 

Youngah was always with Jimin as usual. All I did for the whole day was secretly watching them.

It's break time. Our classmates were surrounding their seats and doing interview to the couple. 


"... So have you kissed each other already?" a classmate asked. 

Youngah shyly faced down. 

"Omo omo Youngah is shy. I guess you both already kissed..... How many times, Jimin?" they kept digging about couple's private. 

"2 times! Hey stop asking! My girlfriend is being so shy. Go back to your seats, everyone!" Jimin shyly answered then told everyone to leave them as he knew his girlfriend is being so shy now. 


I was hurt to hear they mentioned about kiss. It reminded me about that night they confirmed their relationship and kissed... I saw them kissing with my both eyes. It was a long, sweet kiss not a peck on lips like mine. 

My mood was totally ruined. I faced down to sleep on my desk. 


"Oh Minki, are you okay?" Eunha worriedly asked. 

I raised my hand to make OK sign then continued sleeping. 

.....


A moment later 

*Tok Tok* 

Someone knocked on my desk. I raised up my face. 

"Minki, your coffee! I guess you're sleepy." Youngah handed me my favorite coffee. 

I stared at it for a moment then waved my head. "No, I don't want to drink. I want to sleep. Go back to your seat!" I said then faced down to sleep on desk again. 

Youngah went back to her seat. 


I remained sleeping on my desk for the whole session. I just hated to face with the reality she is being sweet with her boyfriend and being admired as the best couple by everyone..... At this point, I know I'm selfish. But who wouldn't be hurt?.....

-----

Every break time, everyone kept asking the couple about their lovelife again and again. I was so pissed off. I finally raised my face up from laying on the desk. 


"... You both suit each other well."
"Yes like a prince and princess in fairy tale."

Everyone kept praising them. 


"Yeah, princess won't end up with a servant like me." I whispered to myself then I felt my tears. Before it drops due to my disability of controlling it, I stood up and walked out the class. 


"Hey, Minki, where are you going?" she finally noticed me leaving but I didn't turn back nor answer. I just left. 

-----

I went to rooftop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter