I'm Not Who You're Looking At Anymore

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minki's POV


"It is hurtful. My heart..... Can I just sleep forever? I don't want to wake up to face that painful reality."

 

I refused myself to open my eyes. I just didn't want to see or hear anything at this moment.....

 

"No, I have to wake up. Nobody is going to cook for my princess." 

I told myself to open my eyes. I got up and went to wash my face. 

 

"I must have cried too much..." I was stunned to see my swollen eyes and unhealthy face in the mirror. 

"Minki-ah, cheer up! You can do it." I cheered myself up then went out my room to kitchen. 

 

-----

 

"Good morning, Minki-ya!"

Once I walked in the kitchen, Youngah was already cooking there. She sweetly did mroning greeting to me. I was so surprised to see her woke up early and cook on weekend like this. 

 

"If it's a dream, please wake me up! This can't be real." I exclaimed in teasing way. She pouted at me angrily. 

I burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding. By the way, why did you wake up so early today? Learning to be a good housewife already? I guess dating helps to change you a lot. It's good for you." I continued teasing her.

"Aigooo..... Stop teasing me like this! Last night I went in your room. I saw you slept in tears. I was so worried so I woke up early to cook for you. I'm afraid you're not feeling well to wake up early to cook for me... What is wrong with you?" she asked. 

I was shocked to hear she went inside my room last night. 

"Mmm did I say anything in sleep last night?" I worriedly asked.

She looked at me curiously and waved her head. "No!"

I breathed in relief. 

She left her boling soup and ran close to me. 

"Why? Do you have any problem?" she impatiently asked. 

"No no, nothing! Hey, go to take care of your soup. Don't stay far from it like this. Oh Kimchi soup, right? Omg food from heaven!" I tried to change topic to stop her from digging about my crying matter. She totally lost interest on it. 

We helped each other to cook then had breakfast together. 

.....

"How was your date, by the way? Has he confessed to you yet?" I broke the silence as she didn't mention about her date to me yet. 

"Not bad! It was so fun. Jimin is so sweet. And... yes he has confessed to me." she replied and bit her lips shyly. 

"Omo omo, I guess he kissed you?" I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter