Sudden Change

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngah's POV 


"Minki... Don't, don't beat Minki! Please... Minki!!!"


"Youngah! Youngah!" -Jimin-

 

I didn't know what happened to me. When I woke up, I saw myself on Jimin's bed and Jimin was sitting next to me. 

I struggled to get up. Jimin rushed to give me assistance. 

 

"Youngah, how are you feeling now?" he worriedly asked while touching my forehead. 

I quickly threw his hand from my forehead roughly. 

 

"Where is Minki? You haven't killed him, right?" I angrily asked as I remembered how mercilessly he and his friends beat Minki.

"He has left. Maybe back home!" Jimin replied.

"I'm going." I said then struggled to get off from bed. 

He grabbed me from stepping down. 

"Tell me, how are you feeling now first? I'm worried." -Jimin-

"Don't touch me!" I pushed him with all power I had. 

"Ouch!!!"

He soon shouted in pain as I made his bandaged arm hurt. 

I quickly went to him. 

"I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Are you alright? Should I call doctor?" I became so worried.

He stopped shouting in pain but faced down, sobbing. 

"Why did I become a bad person here? You both were the one who betrayed me..... Why are you acting like this to me?" he cried, showing his upset to me. 

I started feeling guilty again. 

"Jimin, I'm sorry. Are you still hurt? Let me help to carry you to rest on bed." I said then carried him to sit down on bed. 


"You can leave, Youngah. Maybe Minki is resting at home after getting treatment. Please go to take care of him!" Jimin said. 

"Mmm...... Have you both talked yet?" I asked. 

He raised his face with a little smile. 

"Yes, I knew everything now. Actually you both were planning to tell me after my important photoshoot..... After thinking again and again, I understood you both heart. You both have thought about me. I shouldn't been so moody. I'm sorry." he faced down, crying again. 

After hearing his positive speech, I entered closer to him. I patted his back. 

"Jimin, we're the one who is wrong. Please don't be sorry to us! We hid our relationship from you and made you in this state... We're bad. I'm sorry, Jimin." I burst out crying too. 

Jimin waved his head with a smile. 

"No, I'm fine now. I could take it now. Please don't be sorry! I want the girl I love to be happy with the man she truly loves..... By the way, Minki and I have made up so you don't have to worry about anything anymore." he said something that made me so surprised. 

"Made up? You both already made up?" I asked to confirm as I thought it's something that too unbelievable after a bloody fight he gave to Minki. 

Jimin nodded with a smile. "Yes, we made up and promised to remain as friends like before. I really understood and accepted the reality that you both love each other for real. As a friend, I should cheer for you both." 

"Smile up, be happy! That's all I want from you. Please happily be in love! Don't worry about me!" he held my hand and wished me. I could see his sincerity inside his eyes. 

I dropped my tears as I felt so moved by him. Yet at the same time it made me more guilty. 

 

"Thank you, Jimin! You're very good person. You deserve someone better than me." I cried so hard. 

He wiped my tears while crying himself too. 

 

We spent a long moment expressing our feeling to each other. 

.....

After making up with Jimin, I stayed with him for another hour to take care of him. 

He got better a lot. Only his right arm still needed time to cure so he couldn't do many things by himself. I felt so pitiful on him. He has really good heart. I shouldn't have started this fake love from the first place. He didn't deserve this. 

-----

When Jimin's relatives came, I left. 
I went back to my house. 


"Minki!" 

I soon called Minki. He was sitting in living room, drinking. 

He just turned to give me a glance then turned to focus on his beer back. 

I went to him. 

 

"Minki, how are you feeling now? Why are you drinking?" I worriedly asked.

He didn't reply. He ignored me. 

"Minki-ah, stop drinking!" I took the can of beer from his hand. 

He still didn't look at me. He picked up another can of beer from table in front of us to open and drank. 

 

"Choi Minki, what's wrong with you? You're so sick. You should take rest. Why are you here drinking like this? Stop drinking!" I volume up my voice with a little anger and worries. 

" it!" he cursed and threw the can inside his hand violently to the floor. 

 

I was stunned with his never-seen-madness. 

"Min... Minki..." I stuttered in shock. 

 

He finally turned to look at me but very scary face that I have never seen. 

"Let's go!" he grabbed my hand. 

"Minki, wait! Go where?" 

"To continue our stuff from last night... We've not done it yet, have we? Let's go and make it done, Babe!" he said in ert way.

I was so lost and speechless. 

"Go!" he continued violently grabbing me to his room. 

I tried to protest him but I couldn't win him. 

 

He strongly threw me to his bad. 

"Ouch... Minki! Hik hik why are you like this?" I cried.

He pushed me to lay down and topped me. 

He gave a smirk and pinched my chin. 

"Hik hik Minki!" I cried louder in fear. 

"Why are you crying? You have been shamelessly seducing me though..." he said. 

I was attacked with another shock to hear his words. 

"I'm seducing you? Oh Minki, how can you say those words to me?"

"Am I wrong? You're seducing me."

I bit my lips to show my anger. 

 

"Let go of me, Minki! You're drunk. Just sleep!" I tried to hold my anger. 

He kept staring at me and likely to attack my lips. I quickly turned away to escape his lips. 

He burst out laughing. 

 

"Right, I'm so ugly with having many wounds on face right now. You're disgusting me." he said. 

I quickly turned to him back. 

 

"No, don't say like that! I'm worried about you that's why I want you to take rest. You're still sick so you shouldn't drink and now that you're drunk, you should sleep. Please sleep" I tried to be reasonable, talking to him. 

 

I raised my hand to pat his face. "We can do it later. Please take care of yourself first! You must be so hurt. Please sleep, my good boy!" I consoled him. 

He seemed to be calm. He got off from me. 

 

I got up and rubbed his back. 

 

"Please sleep! I'll clean the wound and apply medicine for you."

I laid him on bed. 

"Please sleep!" I said then bent down to give him a peck on lips. 

"Good night!" I smiled then patted his head to lullaby him to sleep. 

He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. 

I cleaned his wound, applied medicine then laid down next to him to sleep. I didn't want to leave him as I was afraid he would be seriously sick alone at late night. 


-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY 

I woke up and Minki was still sleeping. I touched his forehead to check his temperature, I felt relieved that his temperature was normal. 

*jub*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter