The Deal Revealed

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 


Flashback  (on the day that Minki and Jimin had a private talk in hospital while Youngah was unconscious)

 

"... So can you forgive us?" Minki hesitantly asked. 

Jimin turned to look at Minki for a while then he gave Minki a smirk. 

"Yes but you have to do this....." Jimin said with half sentence. 

"What is it?" Minki curiously asked. 

"A deal between you and me!" Jimin forced a smile. Minki became more curious and worried. 

"Please say it!" Minki insisted. 

"Be a bad guy and let's see if she still chooses you over me." Jimin said. 

Minki frowned. "Bad guy?" 

"Yeah, be a bad guy who loves to drink and flirts with many girls then let's see if she still loves you. For the time you act as bad guy, I'll be an angel who comes to protect and cheer her up." -Jimin-

"It doesn't make sense, Jimin. I won't hurt Youngah." Minki rejected the deal. 

"Then you and Youngah won't have good fortune." Jimin threatened. 

"What do you want to do?" Minki worriedly asked. 

"You know how everyone at school treats me, right? So if I say bad about you guys, you guys won't be able to stay in peace. Especially, Youngah, imagine she gets to be bullied by my fans everyday. Haha and do you think you can protect her?" Jimin smirked. 

Minki became angry and worried at the same time. He clenched his fist to hold his anger. 

"But if you agree to join my bet, it may be safer for Youngah. Bullying her by yourself will be the best choice for you. If you're lucky, maybe when I feel enough of the game, I will free you from this bet." Jimin added. 

Minki faced down and felt devastated. He turned to look at sleeping Youngah on the bed.

After a moment of silence, Minki spoke up. "I'll choose the bet or the deal, whatever you call it. Like you said it's better for me to bully her. I won't let others bully her." he accepted the deal. 

Jimin burst out laughing and clapped. "Wow wow Wow! Such a protective boyfriend! Now I can't wait to see you bully the girl you love..... And you have to be as evil as you can, Choi Minki. Make her hate you so that she will come to me again. She won't put up with evil."

"What if she won't go to you?" Minki asked.

"Let's see.....! I've done talking. Leave for now! I'll keep her with me until she wakes up. And our drama will be started by then. But remember one thing, don't cross the line! Once I find out you're breaking the rule to be nice and care for her, she will be bullied by my fans." Jimin threatened Minki for the last then chased Minki to leave. 


After that agreement, Minki started forcing himself to change to be a bad guy and treats Youngah differently. His sudden change was all because of this deal.  


                         *** End of Flashback ***

 

 

After not seeing Minki inside his room, Youngah went to school alone. 

When Youngah arrived in class, she saw Minki was laying his head on his desk, sleeping. She was worried about him but she ignored. 

.....

He has been sleeping in class for the whole first session. Youngah kept turning back to look at him. He seemed like he was sleeping so soundly.

He finally woke up during breaktime. He looked so sick. Even his pink lips became like a white paper. He was massaging his own forehead powerlessly. 


"Minki, are you not feeling well?" Eunha asked him. 

"I feel so hangover." he tiredly answered. 

"You should go to treatment room. You look so sick. I'm gonna accompany you to go." Eunha kindly gave an offer. 

 

Suddenly Jimin stood up and walked to Minki. 

"I'll take you there, Minki. I'm a man. I should help you. Let's go!" Jimin finished saying then helped Minki to stand up to go with him. 

They were walking to leave the class. Youngah became so worried as she has never seen Minki this sick before. 

.....

Youngah tried to calm herself to wait for them until they came back but her worries for Minki kept increasing so she left to find them at treatment room. 

.....

 

< At Treatment Room >

 

"How many times are you going to break the rule? Choi Minki, you're forcing me to lose my control. You want to see Youngah being bullied by my fans that much? You know it would be worst, right?" Jimin learnt about Minki going back to live with Youngah so he threatened Minki again. 

"Jimin, I don't want to do it anymore. I don't want to see her hurt anymore. Can't you spare us? She has been living in pain. I really pity her." Mink begged. 

Jimin waved his head. "No no no! I've not satisfied with it yet. You both should be hurt more than this. Besides I think just a little bit more Youngah will come to me and choose me over you."

"I wish she would but I don't think she would choose you. She is really in love with me. Jimin, we love each other so much." Minki tried to explain. 

Jimin shouted to cut Minki.

"Ya.... Choi Minki"

He strongly grabbed Minki's collar while he was sitting sickly on bed. 

"Shut up! Do you think it's your place to do bargain with me? I still want her and I want her to hate you so keep acting evil to her. Stop going back to that house! I can't put trust on you." Jimin furiously yelled at Minki. 

"Jimin, please forgive us!" Minki begged again. 

"Shut up!" Jimin threw his anger on his fist to hit Minki on face. 


"STOP IT!"

Youngah who has been keeping herself at a corner listening to them secretly entered.

 

Minki and Jimin got shocked to see her presence. 

"Stop fighting!" she cried to stop them. 

Jimin released Minki. He quickly walked to Youngah. 

"How long have you come here?" Jimin hesitantly asked.

"Long enough! Long enough to hear the crazy bet you both made." she burst into tears louder.

The both men were shocked to hear. They could see her pain clearly. 

 

Minki wiped the blood from his mouth which was caused by Jimin's beat earlier then struggled to speak up. 

"Youngah, now that you know everything, please go back to Jimin!" Minki weakly said. 

Youngah turned to stare at Minki in disbelief. 

"You're a coward, Choi Minki. You chose to give up on me rather than fight to be together. I'm so hopeless with you." she blamed Minki. 

"Youngah, Jimin is the best choice for you. He is both rich and handsome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter