A Date and Confession

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minki, Youngah, are you free tomorrow? I want to guide you around Seoul." 

Jimin came to us during break time to ask us out this weekend. 

Minki and I turned to look at each other to communicate through eyes. 

 

"Youngah likes going out a lot. For me, I think I'm gonna rest at home for the whole day." Minki replied. 

I looked at Minki curiously. He is type of person who likes going out just like me. Why would he refuse?..... Minki gave me a smirk like he wanted to give me some messages. 

 

"I'm going." I turned to give my late reply to Jimin. 

 

So tomorrow Jimin and I will go on a random tour around Seoul together. 

 

-----///-----

 

Class finished. Minki and I were walking back home. 

 

"I did a good job, didn't I?" Minki started the conversation. 

I turned to look at him. "What did you do?" I asked cluelessly.

"To make you and your crush are out for a date together." he turned to give me a smile. 

I paused from walking and looked at him in disbelief. 

"You don't have to do like this. Maybe I have a crush on Jimin but you don't have to make time for us that way." I expressed my upset to him. 

"Why not? I can tell he also likes you. You see, out of the girls, he talks with you the most..... Grab your chance! I'm always rooting for you. Fighting!" Minki cheered me up and did a fighting hand gesture. 

I burst out smiling and gave him a nod. "ok ok..."

-----

 

"Can it be called a date? Minki is right. Jimin might have good feeling on me too. I should grab my chance..... Omo I'm so nervous for tomorrow. What will happen?....."

For the whole night, I couldn't fall asleep as I felt so nervous and excited at the same time to go out alone with a popular guy in university for the first time.


* Tok Tok * (door knocking sound)

 

"Youngah, are you still awake?" 

Minki suddenly knocked on my door. I quickly went to open the door. 

 

"Minki, what made you come to me at this hour? Is there anything?" I asked. 

"It's nothing. I know you can't fall asleep easily so I made you a glass of hot milk. Drink it! It will help you to fall asleep fast. Don't be too excited till can't sleep! You could be sick. Goodnight!" Minki said to me with care then handed me his made hot milk. 

I received it and drank. It helped me to feel better a lot. 

 

"See you tomorrow, Jimin!" I said to myself then slept. 

-----

 

NEXT DAY 


"Minki-ah, help me to dry my hair! I'm gonna do make up." I shouted for help from Minki after I left from shower. 

Minki came in and gave me a deep sigh with a disbelief smile. "Little girl is being so excited on her first date."

I smiled to him brightly back. Minki came to me and helped to dry my wet hair. 

.....

"Is my make up ok?" I asked him after finished my make up. 

Minki gave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter