Fake Love

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV


"He was wrapping his arm around her waist... She was wrapping her hands around his neck... They were closely hugging..... Is this how best friend hug?....."

 

I put my right arm on my forehead, laying on bed and kept analyzing about the hug at rooftop this morning. 

There are many times I let go of it; the close moments between Youngah and Minki. But this time I couldn't just let go of their action.... I know they're close friends and they always play closely with each other but this time they're a bit crossing the line..... 

.....


I took my phone and made a phone call to Youngah, wanted to chitchat like we always do.


On phone


Me : Hi, Youngah, still awake?

Youngah : Yes, but I'm going to sleep soon. 

Me : Oh so early, it's just 8PM... Anyway if you're sleepy then I'm gonna hang out. Goodnight!

Youngah : Goodnight! Please end the call, I'm going out to get a glass of water.....

Me : OK 

Me : Oh wait..... Youngah, are you still here? Hello?!..... 

 


"Maybe she has left her phone already....." 

I sighed... I wanted to ask if she can go for a dinner with me tomorrow... 


I was about to turn off the call as she left without ending it, suddenly I heard Minki and Youngah's conversation.

 

/////

"Minki, wanna watch late night movie together? In my room." -Youngah-

"We still have class tomorrow. You should sleep early. You've been sleepless." -Minki-

"Nah nah nah, I've watched the trailer. It's very interesting. This is romance movie. You're gonna love it. Please watch here with me in my laptop, good boy! I wanna watch it with Minki-oppa." -Youngah-

*laughing sound*

"Gonna give ya a reward!" -Youngah-

Silence 

"You're so naughty girl." -Minki-

"For only you, Minki. Did you like it?" -Youngah-

*laughing sound*

/////


I ended the call. 

"What the hell... What is going on with this two? She said she's sleepy and is going to bed but she was asking Minki to watch a romance late night movie in her room together?..... And their whole conversation is just too far from what we call friend or best friend....."

I ended the call as I didn't want to hear anymore weird conversation between this two besties..... 

 

"Are they just friends?" I faced palm with stress. 

To be honest, recently I've been feeling suspicious with them and after hearing their sweet conversation like this, I can't ignore anymore. I decided to find out what is going on exactly. 

 

"You've never been sweet like this to me, Youngah..... I hope it's not what I'm afraid of....."

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY 

 

I went to school early but I didn't enter right away. I was waiting for Youngah and Minki arrival, in front of our university gate. 


A moment later, they arrived. They were heading to the gate but they were too busy playing with each other happily to not realized my presence yet. 


"Don't talk with those girls too much from now on, got it?" -Youngah-

"As your command, Princess!" -Minki-

"Minki, so cute!" -Youngah-


They were walking, holding hand.


"Oh Jimin!!!" Youngah finally noticed me. 

They quickly broke each other's hand and looked worried. 

 

"Good morning, Jimin!" Minki greeted me first. 

I forced a smile. "Good morning!"

I turned to Youngah who became silent all of a sudden. 

"Youngah, good morning! Have you slept well last night?" I asked. 

She nodded... "Good morning, Jimin. Last night I slept so well." she replied. 

"Yes you must have slept many hours last night since you went to bed since 8PM." I , wanted to see their reaction. 

Minki turned to look at Youngah first then she turned to look at him back. He looked clueless with what I was talking about. 

 

"Right, Minki? Did Youngah go to bed early last night?" I turned to tease Minki. 

Minki looked stunned with my question.

"Maybe..." he stuttered, replied. 

 

I pouted and nodded in understanding. 

 

"Aright, it's almost time for class now. Let's go!" I finished my teasing.

I went to put my arm over Youngah's shoulders then started walking. 

"Ka cha!"

We went to class together. 

-----

 

The more I noticed, the more fishy I felt around them. 

When girls came to me, Youngah didn't react anything. Yet when girls went to Minki, she would stare at them, even showed her anger over it. It was too obvious so it's not difficult to notice. 

-----

 

At one break time I asked Youngah to go to have a dinner with me but she refused, saying she is tired today. Tomorrow is weekend and I'll be very busy for my important photo shot so I couldn't ask her out.

I was so upset to be rejected but I tried to act fine. I didn't insist but I came up with a plan. 


During lunch break I left them and seized chance to go to class. I checked Minki's bag and I stole his house key card then went back to them. 

.....

Class ended. 

Minki started finding his key. 

 

"What's up, Minki?" Youngah went to ask him. 

"I was the one who locked when we left this morning, right?" he asked her. 

"Yes, what happened?" she asked back. 

"I think I lost it." he took out all the things from his bag. 

"Oh it's ok. I have it. Maybe you dropped it on the way." she replied. 

"Hmm... Let's go then!" he gave up on finding it then we left. 


Today we didn't do self-study as it's already Friday. We left school right away after class ended. 

-----

I went on my car, following them behind but to make sure they would realize... Yes they're so sweet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter