I Hope It's Not Love but What If It's Love?

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thief thief!!!"

 

While Minki and I were buying some drinks in a shop which is near our university, a girl who was also in there, suddenly screamed that there is a thief. Minki quickly ran following the guy she pointed as the thief. Then the victim and I ran behind too. 

 

Minki managed to catch him after running just a few hundred maters. 


"Give me her wallet!" Minki said to the thief. 

"Please sir, my mom is sick and I have a starving little brother at home....." the thief sobbed and begged. 

"Give the wallet first!" Minki still insisted for her wallet. 

The thief handed the wallet to Minki. Then Minki handed it to the victim back. 

 

"Please don't take me to police office! Can you let me go now?" the thief begged. 

"Wait!" Minki said then took out his purse from his bag. He took out some money. 

"Take these! I'm still a student. I don't have much to help. I hope it'll help your starving brother and sick mother... Life sometimes is hard but you have to endure. Don't steal someone's property again! You can go now." Minki cheered him up with a smile. 

The thief gave a deep bow to Minki then left. 

Yes... This is Minki. He's always calm and kind. 

 


"Thank you, Sir for helping me!" the victim bowed to thank Minki. 

"It's ok. If you're fine now then I'm gonna go. Take care!" Minki waved bye bye to the girl then we entered our university. 


-----///-----

 


"Youngah, are you okay?"

as soon as I arrived in class, Jimin approached me and asked worriedly.

I was clueless why he looked so panic and worried like this. 

"I'm sorry. They hurt you because of me. Let's go to find them and I'll warn them not to bully you anymore." he said then grabbed my hand to leave but I stopped him. 

"Jimin, what's up?" I asked him. 

"About yesterday bullying! Minki called to tell me last night. I can't be quiet with it. I have to protect my girlfriend." Jimin split up our private relationship in the classroom. 


"Wowwwwww!"
"Omg they're dating."
"Omo Jimin, Youngah..."
"Uri Prince Jimin is taken. What do we do now?"


The whole class started gossiping. 

 

I got lost. I was speechless. I turned to look at everyone. Their eyes were on me. Their facial expressions were mixed; some looked surprised, some looked angry... They jaw dropped to hear. Lastly I turned to look at Minki. He was the only one who was smiling to me and even gave me a thumb up. Yet, I felt hurt and I didn't even know why..... I'm hurt seeing him cheering for me..... 


"Silence silence!"

Jimin covered his arm around my shoulder. 

"Well, now that I already said it so I'm gonna announce that Youngah and I are dating. I hope none of you in this class would attack Youngah. Please let us date in peace!" he made announcement.


The whole class got shocked again to hear his clear confirmation. They started gossiping again. 

 

"Congratulations! Please be happy!" Minki suddenly stood up and clapped.

"As a friend and classmate, we should congrats for them! Let's clap for them!" Minki added.

Then everyone in the class started clapping for us too. 

"Congratulations, congratulations!!!" 

 

I kept staring at Minki. He kept clapping, smiling and he looked so happy with it. Yet, I was hurt. I even sobbed. I suddenly hated seeing that smile of Minki. It was just painful for no reason..... 

-----

Jimin took me to find those three girls who attacked me yesterday. He's such a protective boyfriend. The way he warned them, the way he comforted me is so warm but somehow I felt a bit mad with him for revealing about our relationship so soon like this. Especially, now the whole university knew we're dating so I became everyone's attention and maybe target too. 

 

"... You're angry with me?" Jimin finally noticed my silence while we were walking back to our class. 

I sighed... "It already happened. What we can do is to face..... I just feel it's a bit rush and I'm not ready." I replied. 

"I don't mean to say it out . I'm sorry. I was just... I was out of my control. I'm really sorry..." he kept saying sorry and I felt his feeling. 

I gave him a smile..... "It's okay. I'm just worried about your reputation. If you're fine with it then I'm fine too. Let's go back to class!" I tried to cheer up his feeling. 

He finally could smile back to me then we went back to class. 


-----///----

 

"Hi class! Today, there is one new transfer student come to join our class... Eunha, come in!" 

Lecturer announced and there is a girl came in. It was the same girl Minki helped to get her wallet from the thief this morning. 

 

"Hi, everyone! I'm Eunha. I'll be joining your class from today on so please be nice to me. Nice to meet you all!"

She introduced herself then went to sit on the spared chair next to Minki. 

She soon made conversation with Minki..... I kept turning back as she wouldn't stop her conversation with Minki. They looked like they're happy to see each other again so much. What a coincidence!... 


Today every break time, Minki kept talking with Eunha. They even went out together. It's my first time to see Minki be so close with girl besides me like this. 

-----

Lunch Break


Minki even brought Eunha to have lunch together with me and Jimin. 


"Nice to meet you all. Youngah, thanks again for helping me this morning." she bowed to thank me again.

"I didn't do anything. It was Minki." I replied. She just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter