Finale (A special chapter for Jimin)

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin-shi!"

 

Eunha walked to Jimin who was sleeping on green grass at playground alone.

 

"Oh hi Eunha!" Jimin greeted Eunha and got up to sit. 

 

"Had lunch already?" he asked her. 

Eunha nodded. 

 

"Can I sit here too if you don't mind?" she asked for permission. 

Jimin quickly took out his handkerchief and placed it next to him for her to sit down.

"Please sit down!" he invited with his sweet smile. 

"Oh you don't have to be this polite. I can sit on the grass like you." Eunha tried to refuse.

"No no please sit on it! You can wash it and give me back later. You're wearing a white skirt. It can be dirty....." he gently insisted with a proper reason. 

"And take this jacket to cover... Don't get me wrong! I mean your skirt is short so..." Jimin hesitantly offered his jacket to her too. 

 

Eunha secretly smiled with his gentleness. "Gomawo!" she gave a slight bow then received the jacket and sat next to him. 


Dead silence 


"..... Mmm are you okay?" Eunha collected her bravery to start the conversation. 

Jimin nodded a few times. "I guess I'm fine." he answered. 

"Hmm cheer up! I know it's hard to move on from someone we love so much but Minki and Youngah are happily dating now. You should be happy to see the girl you love happy." Eunha cheered Jimin. 

 

Jimin looked at her and burst out laughing. "Are you talking about me or yourself? You have a crush on Minki, don't you?" 

"What? No no.....!" Eunha quickly refused. 

"Oh well, maybe I used but maybe it's not love..... I actually like someone else. He's so special....." Eunha said and shyly faced down. 

"Wow who is that lucky guy to be loved by you?" Jimin asked. 

"Oh... It's just a one sided love but I'm happy just to see him, sit near him and talk to him..." she became shy and faced down again. 

"Ahh I'm so jealous. Anyway I wish he would notice you soon. You're very good girl." Jimin cheered her up with his bright smile.

Eunha gave a slight bow with a smile.

 


"Alright, it's time now. Let's go back to class!" Jimin said then they stood up, intending to go back. 

While Eunha was standing up, she accidentally made her phone dropped. 

Jimin quickly helped to pick it up. 

 

"Oh no,  Jimin!!!" Eunha became worried to see Jimin was picking up her phone but before she could stop him, Jimin accidentally touched the screen and saw his photo as her screensaver.

 

"Oh god......" Eunha quickly took her phone from him. 

 

Jimin was lost and stood stand after seeing his phot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter