One Day I Will Leave You

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is another coincidental day. Youngah and I ran into Jimin at University gate again so we walked inside together. 


"Jimin, happy birthday!"
"Jimin Jimin, please take my present!"


While we were heading to our class, there were so many girls standing outside our class and soon approached Jimin.

They were surrounding Jimin and competing each other to give their presents to him. It was a big chaos and mess. 

Pull and push, pull and push..... 

 

"Awww....."

"Youngah!!!''

 

Youngah was pushed and was falling down. I quickly rushed to catch her but she was grabbed by someone's else first. It was Jimin. He grabbed her waist to prevent her from falling down in time. They were looking into each other while having Jimin's arms around her waist. The crowd was shocked to see them in that position. 

 

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked her. 

Youngah nodded then broke out from his embrace. 

 

"Omg I'm so jealous... Prince Jimin, I want that close hug too." all girls gossiped with jealousy. 

 

Jimin received all the presents then we went into our class. 

Youngah kept blushing. Our classmates started teasing both of them. They both looked so satisfied with the tease while I'm feeling like a bullet is inside my chest. 

 

-----///-----

 

During break time, I went to bathroom with Jimin.

 

"Minki, don't you have any feeling for Youngah?" Jimin suddenly asked me a question that shock me. 

I was stuck, looking at him. 

"Minki?" he called to snap me out of my thoughts. 

I came back to reality. I faked a little laugh. 

"She is like a little sister to me who I want to protect and find happiness for her. If you're worried that I love her, you shouldn't..... Morever you're the one who she loves." I replied. 

Jimin smiled in relief. 

"If you're worried, I'll keep some spaces from her." I added. 

Jimin waved his head. "No, please don't! Just be as usual! I know she likes you as a brother and a best friend. I'm just worried about your feeling because you don't open up much to me. Now that I know your true feeling, I'll ask her to date me again..... You know last time she refused. She said she likes me too but she needs more time." 

I got another surprise to hear that they've not become a couple yet... "Alright, go for it! I'm rooting for you two." 

I forced a smile to him. We finished washing our hands then went back to class. 

-----

 

"Jimin Jimin, happy birthday!"
"Have a happy day, uri prince!"

Walking together with Jimin is like walking with a prince. Everyone is so fond of him. I guess all girls must dream to be his girlfriend. I'm glad Jimin chose Youngah. She's the luckiest girl in the world. 

 

-----///-----

 

"Minki!"

Youngah dragged me out from class. We went to a corner where there was nobody else besides us. 


"What's up, Youngah?" I curiously asked.

"Minki, I want to do something for Jimin for his birthday. Help me to think of what to do!" she was so frustrated, asking me. 

I reminded silent for a while, thinking. 

"Any idea?" she asked.

"Mmm... How about invite him to our house and celebrate the birthday together?" I gave my idea. 

She urgently nodded with a sacrificed smile. 

Then we went to invite Jimin. He agreed to go. 


-----///-----


"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy to uri Jimin. Happy birthday to you!" 

 

We sang a happy birthday song to Jimin then Jimin made a wish and blew out the candle. 

Three of us ate and drank together. I pretended to be drunk after a few cans of beer. I went to sleep o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter