You're Too Close that I Have Overlooked

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngah's POV

 

"Minki, Minki....."

I was calling him but he didn't turn back and left without looking at me. He must be so angry to know I want to break up with my boyfriend because of him like this. 

"I'm the worst. Hik hik" 

All I could do is crying.

 

-----

 

NEXT DAY 


I woke up early... No I didn't even sleep at all. I dressed up for school very early and came out from my room so that I could talk with Minki fast. I just couldn't leave everything untalked like this. 

He hasn't come out yet. He was still inside his room. I dared not to knock on his door so I was waiting for him to come out in front of his room. 

A moment later, he came out. 

 

"Minki!!!" I called him.

He looked still mad at me. 

"Let's buy breakfast at nearby convenience store!" he said without looking at me then left. 

He put on earphones for the whole time so along the way I couldn't speak with him.

-----///-----

As soon as we arrived at class, he went straight to his seat. I went to my seat too. 

I was so sad. I wanted to cry but I tried to hold myself. 


"Good morning, Youngah!" Jimin arrived. 

"You're feeling better now?" he touched my forehead. 

"Mmm yes... Sorry to make you worried." I faked a smile. 


A moment later

There were a few girls entered our class and went to Minki's seat. 

I kept looking at them. 

"Minki-oppa, are you free tonight? We have a party so we would like to invite you. What will you say?" they asked him. 

Minki met eyes with me before he replied to them. I tried to show him my sadness and my will that I don't want him to go with them. But his reply disappointed me. 

 

"I'll go with you guys after I finish my self-study with my friend in library. See you!" he sweetly replied to them. 

"Awwww..... Thank you! Here is the address. See you then!" they handed him a sticker then left. 


After they left, I went to Minki. 

"Minki!!!"

He didn't look at me. He was facing down, looking on the sticker he has just received. 

"Choi Minki!!!" I called him again. 

He finally lifted his face to look at me. 

"Go back to your seat!" he said with his firm facial expression. 

"You said we will talk today..." 

"It's time for class soon. Let's talk later! Go back to your seat!" he chased me again. 

The whole class jaw dropped to see us fight for the first time. 

I bit my lips to hold my anger and tears. 


"Are you both fighting?" Jimin came to us. 

"Take your girlfriend to her seat, Jimin! What an annoying girl!" Minki  turned to talk with Jimin. 

Jimin grabbed my hand then walked me to my seat. 

.....


I kept facing down with stress. 

"What did you both fight about?" Jimin asked. 

"I can't tell you for now..." I replied. 

"What is it you can't tell me? I'm getting worried now." Jimin became panic. 

I sighed. "No, Jimin please! Not now..."

He seemed to feel my tension so he stopped insisting. 

-----

For the whole day, Minki didn't make time for a talk with me. During break time he just spent time with Eunha and other classmates... He is ignoring me. 

-----

After class, I went to library to continue the pair task with Jimin and so do Minki and Eunha. 

The word "later" he said, when does he actually mean?..... I'm dying of wanting to talk clearly with him. I couldn't concentrate on my work. I kept looking at Minki. 


After a while, I lost my patience. I went to his desk. 

 

"Minki, let's talk!" I slammed his desk to get his attention. 

He lifted his face and he looked so mad. "Don't you see what I'm doing now? I'm discussing with Eunha. Can't we talk at home?" 

"But I want to talk now. I think we really need to talk as soon as possible... I can't be calm without talking with you clearly. Minki, let's talk!" I became teary, begging him. 

"Get lost then!" he furiously said to me. 

Then he turned to Eunha. 

"Let's go to cafe, Eunha! We can't concentrate here." he said then grabbed his bag to leave. Eunha followed behind. 

I was so hurt. He started treating me in different way. Especially being so mean to me in front of many people. 

I couldn't walk back to my seat because of mental breakdown until Jimin came and accompanied me to.

 


"He isn't in the mood right now. You should give him a little time. I don't know what you both problem is but you both are best friends for long time so I'm sure everything is gonna be fine." Jimin cheered me up as always. 

I looked at his smiling, innocent face and felt so guilty..... How will he feel if he knows I'm betraying him behind his back..... I'm such a shameless terrible girl.


-----///-----

 

It's already 10PM but Minki hasn't arrived home yet. I called him but he didn't pick up my call. I became so panic. It's his first time to go out with random people late like this. 

 

"Minki, please pick up my call! I'm so worried about you." I sobbed alone in the living room, waiting for him. 

.....

 

I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up, I already saw myself in my room. So it meant Minki has comeback and carried me to my bedroom. 

"Minki has come back already?" 

 

After fully awake, I looked at the clock and it was already 1AM. I was in between if I should go to talk with him right now or wait until next morning. 

"No, I should just go to talk with him now."

I got off from bed and went to his room. 


*Tok Tok*

 

"Minki, are you still awake?

I knocked on his door for several times but there was no answer. I decided to enter without getting permission. 

As soon as I entered, I saw Minki was laying on his bed drunkenly without shirt. 

I hesitated to walk closer to him because I've never seen him topless like this. He has a small body but he has abs and it looks so hot on him. 

Due to his charming iness, I couldn't help but to blush..... It just made me fall for him more now. 

After calming my feeling and getting used a little bit to see his abs, I went to sit next to him to check his condition in detail. 

 

"He must have drunk a lot. What should I do....." I was asking myself. 

 

He was heavily drunk so I decided to wash his body for him, hoping he would feel a bit better after that. 

I went to get a small towel and warm water.

I started washing from his face, then neck then arms..... All of these areas were fine but the remaining area was too uncomfortable for me. Though we have grown up and seen each other every day, it's so awkward to see him in such hot figure. 

 

"His chests... His abs... His tummy..." 

I whispered while entering my hand to wash for him. 

I guess my cheeks were already as red as tomato. I tried to do it quick so that I can leave his room before I became more uncomfortable than this. 


"Awww!!!"

"Minki!"

 

While I was focusing on washing his chest area, he suddenly grabbed my hand and me lay on bed then he quickly topped me. 

We were staring at each other. I was so lost. 

 

"Minki..." I stuttered, calling his name again. 

"Let's talk!" he shortly replied. 

I frowned, continuing looking at him. 

"Right now?" I asked. 

"Yeh!" he replied.

"Uhmm... Right here?" I continued asking. 

He gave me a smirk then got up from me. He walked to his closet then took a shirt to wear. 

 

"Let's go to living room!" he said then I nodded. 

We went to living room. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter