Ignoring

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY 


"Minki, what is with that suitcase?"

 

I was stunned, seeing him coming out from his room with his big suitcase. 

He didn't reply. He kept ignoring me and kept walking with holding his suitcase inside his hand. 

 

I grabbed his hand to make him stop walking. 

 

"Minki-ah, what happened? Say something! Don't just leave like this!" I burst into tears. 

He finally turned to look at me. 

 

"I can't live with you anymore. You can't even be nice to my guests..... I'm leaving." he firmly replied then continued walking. 

I was so lost to hear that he's leaving me because of those girls he brought them home last night. 

"What am I supposed to do when you were kissing with that girl on bed last night? I was mad.... But I know maybe you did that because you were drunk, right? You didn't mean to kiss her." I tried to find excuse for him. 

"Whatever!" he gave a carefree smirk then started walking again. 


I ran to back-hug him. 

 

"Minki, I'm sorry. I won't be immature anymore. I was bad last night. Please forgive me! Please don't leave me! I can't live alone here. I need you, Minki." I tried to beg him while crying so hard on his back.

 

He released my hands from holding him then turned to look at me. 

 

"But I don't." he replied. 

"you don't what?" I curiously asked. 

"I don't need you." he said with his serious face. 

I jaw dropped to hear. My tears uncontrollably fell.

"Heard it clearly now?" he asked with a rude smirk again.  

I faced down. I just kept crying. 

 

He shook my both shoulders quite strong. "Did you hear it now?" he shouted to force me to give him my answer. 

"Hik hik Minki... Why did you suddenly become like this?" 

"It's because of all pain you have given to me. I'm hurt. I'm stressed. I'm bored. So I'm leaving."

I lost all my power. I lost all my words so I stood still and he just left me like that. 


I really can't understand Minki. He has become a different person all of a sudden. The moment he used to tell me he would leave me one day, maybe this is it.

Besides crying, I could do nothing. 

-----

So from this weekend, I have to live alone. It's really hard for me because I've never spent a single day alone at home without my family or Minki. 

Not just feeling upset because of him but at the same time I'm so worried about him too. I kept thinking about him like how is he doing and where he is living now..... 

But I decided to let him be for a few days because he may want to be alone for some reasons. 

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT WEEK 

 

New week came. Jimin came back to school. I felt so relieved to see him back. However he still wore bandage on his left arm.

I was waiting for Minki to comeback to school too and he finally came but he shook the whole class. He dyed his hair blonde and even wore earring. I was so shocked to see his sudden change. I kept looking at him but he didn't give even a glance at me. He just kept talking with other classmates. 

 


"Why did you and Minki not come together today?" Jimin curiously asked. 

"Hmm Minki had moved out." I replied. 

Jimin jaw dropped to hear. 

"Why? What happened? Did you both fight?" he asked. 

"Hmm we did fight a little bit and he moved out." I answered while trying to hold my tears. 

Jimin felt my sadness so he rubbed my shoulder to console. 

"Couple fights like that. Don't be sad too much! It's gonna be alright." he cheered me with a bright smile. 

I nodded with a forced smile to him.

.....

Because Jimin was still in difficult condition to help everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter