➷。 namjin

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

morninz

Sunlight dipped into the room through the opiate white curtains. Namjoon stirred from his rest, peeking an eye open as he turned to glance at his lover that was sound asleep on his chest, their legs entangled together. He had always been a light sleeper, the first to awake in the mornings out of the two. He didn't mind, though. He'd wait patiently, holding his love tighter.

Today marks their first morning as husbands, and he couldn't be happier.

Namjoon let his fingers play in the older's blond locks gently as he smiled tenderly down at the man, taking in his beauty.

He loved everything about Seokjin. His round face, which would dusty a rosy pink whenever Namjoon smiled at him. He loved the man's rich dark eyes, how bright they would shine. How his eyes are always filled with nothing but warmth and love. Most of all, Namjoon loved Jin's lips. They were plush and addicting, the younger can't help but stare, and after every kiss, Seokjin had him being for more.

Namjoon loves every dimple, every scar, and any flaw or imperfection Seokjin might think he has (though to Namjoon, the older doesn't have a single one). He simply loved it all.

Seokjin began to toss and turn around until his head popped up and rested against the younger's chest. Namjoon's hand stayed in the older's hair, and the man looked up at him.

"Hey, husband," Seokjin whispered to the younger with a sleepy grin.

Namjoon smiled and pecked the older's lips. "Hey, love."

Even after four years, three months and seventeen day days, Namjoon is still hopelessly in love with Jin.