➷。 2seok

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

star boy.

moon

You're the sun, radiant and energetic. Your warm presence makes you pleasant and welcoming. You're bold, drawing attention with every step you take, unknowingly. You lift smiles on everyone's faces. You brighten our bleak days and highlight the world.

Everyone loves you. You are loved.

I'm the moon, reserved and quiet. People often mistake my demeanor as aloof. I am overlooked, hidden behind while you and the stars linger in the spotlight.

You deserve it, all of you. Your charm and beauty over shines all.

I don't mind. Only you truly know how much light I possess, how even on the darkest days, I glow brightly. You know the waves I can make. I might not be a star like the others, but I shine in my way.

I am loved but not by many. As long as it's you, I don't mind. 

pluto

Sunshine, I saw him with you, that star.

His eyes twinkled brightly upon seeing you. Your smile beamed down on him, making him blush a soft pink. You two looked perfect for each other.

I felt like pluto amongst you stars, long forgotten. 

jupiter

You were together again, embracing each other with glowing smiles. I watched you hold that star's hand, intertwining your fingers. It was a perfect fit.

I cried that night, tears like diamonds rolled down my face and never ceased to stop, but you didn't notice.

Is that little star your whole world?

earth

Sunshine, if I was nurturing, would you love me?

My care ways made beam. Do you see me differently now? Do you love me?

But the inhabitants are making me weak, using me up till there's nothing left. I'm slowly wasting away.

I don't want to be that person again... 

venus

You had a kindhearted smile. Mine bittersweet.

You reached out for a hug. You were hot to the touch, but I was the one that left a burn. Your eyes widened as you drew back slowly.

I'm toxic. My spite and anger showed through and left a bad taste in your mouth. I saw the grimace on your face when I walked away without a word.

Do you see how I feel?

mars

You said you needed space. Why? It's grim without you here. You're so close but so far. The storm in my heart grew heavier when I see that star with you. Everything turns red.

I feel so small knowing you love him more than me, knowing he owns your heart and attention.

I've changed a bit, have you noticed? Other people seem to think I'm a new attraction, all except you. 

saturn

I saw you kiss him, you know? Your smile, the way his cheeks had flushed, the way you pulled him closer, kissing his lips again and again. I'd seen all of it.

I put a shield between us. I thought if I had been distant and played hard to get, you would gravitate towards me.

I refuse to be hurt anymore. Boulders surround my heart.

Go be with him, I don't care!

neptune

That star... Everyone likes him. How could they not? He shines brightly. No wonder you're interested.

I want to be like him. I'm envious. How dare he take all your attention?

Even with all the moons, you're my only sun. You do know you don't shine just for him?

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him...

Stop calling me coldhearted! I can't help but feel erratic when you're leaving like this.

Sunshine?

I want to be a star I want to be a star I want to be a star I want to be a star...

mercury

Sunshine, I want to bask in your light. I've never felt so close to you before!

You started to feel out of reach, but now he's gone... Why are you crying? All stars die eventually, don't be childish sunshine.

Your glare threatens to leave me, but sunshine, don't you know I'll do whatever it takes, be whoever I have to be just to get to you...

~~~
I hated writing this but if you couldn't tell Jin is a ing psycho + planets