➷。 taejin 

ONESHOTS ➣ KSJ.BTS

wannabeurz

"You're a handsome young man. I'm sure anyone your age would be happy to go out with you," Seokjin remarked, being cautious to keep his eyes on the work at his desk, not wanting to look up at his student's eyes that he felt lingering on him.

The younger hummed and leaned against his teacher's wooden table, "Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want someone my age? Older men are more of my taste," the boy purred.

"How lovely?"

Seokjin let out a deep sigh as he looked into the younger's lust-filled eyes, narrowing his own as he held back a grimace.

"Look, Taehyung, I don't know what you're trying to pull here-"

"Pull? There's no joke here. I take my feelings very seriously," Taehyung pouts a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"Can't you find another teacher to mess with, kid?" The smug look on the boy's face drops and is replaced with a frown as he props himself off the table.

"Don't ing call me that! I'm not a kid," Taehyung glowers. "Do you want to know why I'm doing this?"

Jin nods, scoffing, "It would be greatly appreciated if you did."

A sinister smile makes it away onto the younger's face as he nears closer to the older male.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to pin me against this desk and me until I forget my name-" Taehyung pauses, "-I'm a kid, right? Make me a man. Make me your man," Taehyung answers his voice deep and dripping with pure lust and desperation, sending chills down Jin's spine.

Jin's eyes widen as he sees his student getting down on his knees and pulls the older's chair in front of him. "This seems highly illegal," he mutters in shock.

Taehyung rests his head on the older's lap, drawing circles with his finger on the man's thigh as he looks up at him lazily, "Who am I going to tell?"

Seokjin snaps himself out of whatever trance the younger male has him in and pushes the boy back. "Even if it wasn't, I'm straight, Taehyung," he frowns.

The boy perks up at this and looks at Jin incredulously, shaking his head. It can't be true...

"You're either lying, or my gaydar is ed, cause there's no ing way."

Its Jin's turn to look at the younger in disbelief, "I'm married! I told the whole class during my introduction!" But of course, his students never listen to him...

"I wasn't paying attention. I was too focused on your ing lips," Taehyung glares.

The two are silent for a moment before the younger looks up at the teacher.

"So, you're straight?" He asks, a pouts forms on his face as his shoulders droop noticeably.

Seokjin snorts, "Yeah, I'm straight, married, in my 30's and on top of that, I'm your teacher. Either way, it wasn't going to work out."

Taehyung looks like his whole world had just collapsed as he stood up.

"This is embarrassing," he remarks.

"No, no. It's fine, let's just not speak of it ever-"

"Wow, I'm gonna have to switch classes or move countries."

"Ok, well, that's a little dramatic now. Tae-"

"I literally feel like jumping off a roof like right now," the boy mumbles ignore the older. Seokjin sighs, shaking his head at the dramatic boy.

"Hey, let's maybe not do that? Let's just sit down and relax-"

"Relax!? I just told you I want you to me only to find out you're a damn hetero! I should've asked first, dammit," Taehyung pouts.

"I'm also married but-"

The younger an eyebrow, "Like that matters. I'm younger and cuter."

"That's not what you say," Jin sighs. "Taehyung, I'm really flattered, but this is extremely wrong. I could lose my job, and overall I'm not attracted childr- younger males."

"So, I would be your type if I was your age?" Jin sighs again.

He swears this boy just ignores everything he says.

"Still a male, and I'm still married."

Taehyung blinked slowly before a wide grin made its way onto his face.

"I'm absolutely irresistible, you'll change your mind. Don't worry, I won't change my mind one bit, I'll still be here for you with an open heart and open legs-"

"Ok! Taehyung, don't you think it's about time for you to go home now?"

"Well, there's a problem," Taehyung said with a guilty smile.

Seokjin shuts his eyes, letting out a groan. This boy just won't give him a break.

"What now?"

"I was thinking you were going to give in and take me home with you, so I told my mom not to pick me up and missed my bus." So he was planning this. "This wouldn't have happened if you would have said yes-"

"C'mon get your stuff, I'll drive you," Seokjin sighs.

The younger's eyes lighten up, "To your home? The offer is still on the table, Mr. Kim-"

"I'm taking you to your home. Don't push it. I could leave you here," Jin says, glaring at the younger male who just smiles.

"But you won't," Taehyung teases, smiling brightly, the older almost coos. Almost.

"Grab your things, I don't like waiting."

"Yes, seonsaengnim," Taehyung grins as he grabs his things.

He sees right through the older. He's just got to find a way to break down his walls. He will make Seokjin his... He just has to figure out how...