Love and Hate

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N's PoV

 

Meanwhile the couple were busy in their own sweet-like honey, heaven-like bubble, filled with love and a little bit sprinkle of naughtiness and teasing; something much more vile, venomous and vicious was happening on the other side.

Sadly, the couple weren't aware of that. They weren't aware of the terrible things they were going to face in the near future. The couple were aware that except of only few people, whole world was against their love, their relationship. What they didn't know was how some people wouldn't just give up on creating havoc in their life. They thought humanity, love and goodness still existed in the world, little did they know that their own people, they count as family were plotting against them, in order to gain something out of it. 

Little did the couple know, the way they vision the world as, the beautiful world with goodness and kindess in it; was long gone, no where to be seen, it ceased to exist. This world, they were living in, was full of selfish and greedy people who were capable of doing anything, as long as they procure something of their interest, out of it. 

Sooo.. the real question is, were they really oblivious to such things? Did they really think that world, in literal sense, is a better place? Did they really think that people will mind their own business and leave them alone? Did they think that Mr. Kim would sit still and won't make move? Did they think Liz would accept their love? And did they really not know that Ryu who's holding grudge against y/n, and after his oh-so-open threat in the mall, wouldn't bother them and let them be?

Of course, They knew. They were aware of everything more than anyone.

Soooo...

Did they choose this even after they were cognizant of the consequences? Yes.

Did they choose to fight together against the world rather than giving up? Yes.

Did they choose love above everything else, above world? Yes.

Did they love each other more than themselves, more than life itself, that they could trade anything at all, just to be together? Yes.

Were they scared of the consequences? Yes.

Were they willing to give up? No.

They were aware and reminded of the consequences at every step of their relationship, the moment they confronted themselves and realized their true feelings, the moment they confessed, the moment they opened each other's heart, the moment they accepted the pure love that was bestowed upon them, the moment they kissed for first time, the moment they revealed their relationship to Mr.Kim and Liz, the moment they discerned that life without the significant other would be nothing but lifeless.

They chose this. They chose to fall in love, to be able to love and recieve love, and to stay in love. They chose each other, willingly. They chose to fight for what was most precious for them.

For Taehyung, it was his sugar, the only girl he has his eyes for, the girl who melted his ice-cold heart and filled it with so much warmth, the girl who makes him feel things he never knew he could feel, the girl who gives him immense powsr and strength. If not for y/n, he must be no much different than a robot.

And for Y/n, it was her COCO, who managed to rescue her from the darkness, the dark abyss she lived of the past, the only guy who managed to win her trust and entered her heart which was locked for who knows how long. If not for her COCO, she would be nothing but a living dead.

It was not easy, yes, especially for y/n who always believed that she's the bad omen, that she brings bad luck to the people she's close with. It took all of her, every legit thing in her, to stand up for herself, to choose happiness and love over her horrible past. To confront and confess her feelings and stay true to it, no matter what. It took her a lot of courage to allow herself to fall in love with this pure, kind-hearted, handsome, hot and mesmerizing gentlemen named- KIM TAEHYUNG.

And after committing to each other, they never had second thought, never regretted their decision, never doubted it, not even once. They had that burning fire inside their heart to fight for their love, to protect their beloved's heart from any harm. It was a promise they made to no one but themselves and they would happily die fulfilling their promise.

__________

It's only early evening when Ryu's phone buzzes. He curses under his breath as he gets up from his bed to fetch his phone placed on table; half sleepy, his eyes half-way closed, his head spinning, his feet stumbling due to hang-over. He narrows his eyes, to clear his vision as he stares at the screen. He darts his tongue out to his dry lips before pressing answer button.

"Who the hell is this?" He curses as he sees the unknown number. Who has the audacity to wake him up? To call him and disturb his precious sleep? Doesn't matter, he's going to hell.

"Hello." A soft voice chimes in, making Ryu's brows wrinkle. It was a girl's voice, a very familiar one but not really. He can't quite put finger on the owner of the voice. He wondered if she is one of the girl he's ed and thrown away.

"Who's this?" He replied coldly "Look if you're some I ed, I am sorry but I am not looking for relationship , so better, don't stretch this. Forget what happened and move on. Also never call me back. Bye--" He spat, his voice cold and rude, containing no emotion at all.

"No wait--" The woman on the other side pleads.

"Look, , I said I am not interested. Just go to hell or-" He yells, his eyes closed due to his severe headache.

"I am Liz. Kim taehyung's soon to-be fiancée." She breaks in "We haven't met before, but I am sure we can know each other and may be work together to benefit each other." 

Ryu zips his lips almost instantly but his jaw drops when he realizes who has called him. He narrows his eyes in attempt to decipher the true intentions of the girl, before a huge grin spread across his thin lips.

"Oh. I would love to collaborate, Miss. Liz." He says, his voice lacing with revenge and greed as his smile only deepens. His eyes were holding glint of disastrous fire in them.

"Great. Let's meet in an hour." She utters, her voice soft but calamitous.

"Text me address. I will be there." Ryu assures before ending the call.

He keeps staring at the black screen for few seconds before placing one corner on his lips, thinking about the deal he is going to seal with soon to be Mrs. Kim.

"Little sister, I didn't know you had a competition. How fun it is going to get, to see you miserable. You took away my mom from me, I will do everything in my power to take away the man you treasure. I promise, baby sis." He mutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter