Flashback - II

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's been a few days for Mi Ra at Min hyuk's Big Mansion.

3 Y/O Little Ryu comes everyday to see MiRa and to spend some time with the baby. We can say that he's pretty much attached to the baby already. Min hyuk as usual doesn't give damn about the baby or MiRa.

Whereas, Eun ha.. She takes care of MiRa like her own little sister. They have gotten pretty much close despite of the love triangle. Now MiRa calls her 'Unnie'.
MiRa feels soo blessed to have someone in this world to actually care about her but she feels so guilty towards her. If it wasn't for her, Eun ha would be living a happy life with Min hyuk and Ryu.
She cries to sleeep every night. She feels guilty for Eunha and for her unborn baby. She knows she has to live Eunha and Ryu behind so that they can continue living their normal lives without Mira being in it.

Minhyuk stays out most of the times to avoid confronting Mira at all costs. He comes late at night and goes directly to his room for sleeping. Things between the married couple is getting worse as every day is passing by. The distance between them is surely increasing. Min hyuk tries to woo Eun ha, but Eun ha cannot forgive him. She's not ready yet to accept all of the things that her husband has done to her.

As much as she loves and cares for Mira and her baby, she just can't forget the fact that her beloved husband has cheated on her. 

Minhyuk keeps arguing with her for letting Mira stay at their house but she doesn't argue back, she just stays quite and due to this even Minhyuk has become hopeless about the whole situation.

Eunha herself isn't sure why she let Mira to stay. Isn't it the normal behaviour to throw 'another woman' away out of  your husband's life?? And that tooo when she's carrying your husband's baby?? Even she sometimes thinks a lot about whole mess but she's incapable to figure out why she's feeling soo connected to MiRa and the baby. 
When in reality, she shouldn't.

One day..

"MiRa, drink this milk and go to sleep. It's late." Eunha pleaded.

"Unnie. I don't want to drink milk. I feel like puking. Please!!" Mira said showing puppy eyes.

"Noo.. No.. Auntie has to drink milk or else baby won't get strong. I want to see baby. Ryu wants to play with baby." Ryu stated cutely.

"Okay, for Ryu.. Auntie will drink milk" saying that Mira gulped the warm milk right away.

It was past midnight and both Eunha and Ryu went to sleep in their rooms. Suddenly, MiRa's belly started paining. She cried and cried but no one was near to help her. She cried for help but apparently everyone was sound sleeping... She tried to pull her phone from the side table but before she could dial, her phone slipped from her hands and fell down. But she can't pick her phone now, she can't bend!

She grabbed her belly tightly and cried hard, she was in so much pain that she couldn't even speak a word. She just hugged her belly and cried in pain hoping that somebody will come to save her, to help her. It's been an hour already but no one has appeared yet. Now she's INCAPABLE to tolerate all of this pain she's suffering.. She slowly stands up and starts to walk little by little. She's soo weak. She can't even walk but to save her baby, she had to get help. 

Placing one hand on her belly and another one on the wall to keep  balance while walking, she finally reached to the married couple's room. She knocked and cried 

"Unniee.. It hurts. Please wakeup." She cried in pain.

Hearing the knock, both Minhyuk and Eunha woke up immediately and ran towards the door. They both got shocked to see MiRa's condition. 

"MiRa-ah. Oh my god. Mira." Eun ha's eyes filled with tears seeing MiRa in this condition.

MiRa almost lost her balance as she used all the energy she had to walk here. But Min hyuk grabbed her back to prevent her from falling.

"Eunha.. What is happening?? Why is she looking like this? Look she's dripping!" Min hyuk asked Eunha while still holding MiRa.

"Her~ Her water broke. We need to take her to hospital right now. Baby's coming. Let's get moving." She said and held Eun ha while Min hyuk rushed to bring the car in front of  main door. 

"Mira. Don't worry. Please hold on a little longer. The pain will be gone soon. Don't lose hope. Don't give up." Eun ha said while helping her to walk.

Thankfully she had already prepared a bag for all the things that were necessary for the hospital as she knew that this day would come soon. Grabbing that, they hopped into the car and went straight to hospital.

The situation wasn't getting any better. MiRa was in more pain than the usual delivering woman would be in and that made Eunha panic. It wasn't usual to be in this much pain. She just hoped that she wasn't overthinking and everything was okay with both the mom and child.

"Min hyuk~ahh. Drive fast. Please!! She's in a lot of pain. I~" Eunha cried.

"Don't worry baby. We are almost there. I am here with you, please don't panic." Min hyuk tried to calm his beloved wife.

They reached hospital and immediately they took MiRa inside emergency room to do check up. Eun ha kept crying for god knows why. May be she knew in her guts that something is WRONG. She just doesn't want to confront that. She kept crying and Minhyuk watching Eunha like this, he felt soo heartbroken. 

For the first time, he felt guilty for what he had done. Not if he had this whole extra marital affair thing, his wife wouldn't be in this pain. He sighed and hugged her tightly.

"Min min. I feel something is wrong with Mira." She finally spoke in his chest and cried.

"Nothing is wrong, Eunha. We are at hospital now. Don't think too much." Min hyuk consoled.

Just at that time, doctor came. He had a straight face not knowing how to tell the them what was happening.

"Who's the relative?" Doctor asked.

"We are the relatives. How's she?? Andd and the baby??" Eunha asked crying asked.

Doctor sighed and waved his head in disappointment.

"What~ what is happening, doctor?" Minhyuk finally spoke.

"I am sorry to say this but the mother won't be able to make it." Doctor said looking down.

"What do you mean by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter