what lies ahead of us

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's PoV

 

"Shouldn't we go to sleep?" She asked while playing with my hairs which fell on my forehead unevenly, my hands on her waist. She was glimming in the dim moonlight and I couldn't help but to get lost in her beautiful eyes.

"Umm.. Should we?" I whispered in her right ear intentionally; knowing the effect it cause on her. I could feel her body shiver under my hands which made me chuckle.

"Tae, don't do that. Let's hurry go to sleep. We have to go meet your dad tomorrow." She said making a little distance between us which made me frown.

IDK what made me frown, mention of the lunch with my dad or the sudden distance between our bodies.

"Don't mention it, babe." I pouted and continued "Let's go inside and I'll get you some clothes to change." I said pulling her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"You have spare women clothes here?" She asked her brows crossed.

"It's my granny's house, ofcourse I've my spare clothes here. But you know it's mine so naturally it cannot be women clothes. I am sorry."  I and she looked down embarrassingly.

Cute.

"So I'm going to wear your night suit?" She asked with pink tint exposed on her clear shiny cheeks.

"Yes. Get used to it." I said shortly and giggled; my hands practically dragging her inside the house.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked rolling her eyes but got no response from me; instead I just winked at her. Flirtatiously.

It seems that worked as her breath got hitched in . I gave a smirk and led her to my room.

"So thissssss is my room!" I announced showing her around the room. She seemed pleased to see the decor of  my room.

"Hey did you like it?" I asked pulling her closer to my body and snapping her out of her wandering world as she was consumed by the interior of my room.

"I loved it tae. It's beautiful." She said smiling ears to ears.

"Not as beautiful as you. You can change the decor according to your liking in the future,  you know." I said while caressing her cheek.

"Why would I — Wait. What do you mean?" She asked small smile forming on her lips; knowing exactly what I meant.

"You do know what I mean, don't you sweetie?" I smirked as I pulled her stray hair strands falling on her cheeks behind her ears; she shook her head playingly.

I let go of her and went to grab pair of clothes for her leaving her dumbfounded.

"Tae—"

"Here, Go wash up and change into this." I said placing clothes in her palms.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Do you want me to accompany you in shower?" I winked teasingly; throwing her off-guard completely.

"That's not I meant, ert! I was asking where will you sleep?" She said rolling her eyes

"Ohh I thought we could sleep together, you know —" I began

"No chance, Young man. I'm gonna go for shower. You better go and change somewhere else." She said sticking out her tongue.

I ran to catch her but she was faster than me; stepping inside the bathroom and slamming the door shut on my face. But before that, ofcourse she winked at me teasingly over her little victory.
I sighed which eventually turned into small giggle soon after.

I grabbed my clothes and went to common washroom to washup and change. When I came back, inside the room I saw her in my clothes and I felt thunderbolt falling upon me.

She was brushing her hair and looked soooo cute. My clothes were too big for her tiny body and she looked  absolutely adorable in them.

I reach out for her and back hugged her. I can't help it.

"Hey" I said.
"Heyyy" She smiled.

"You look cute in these, you know." I complimented hugging her tighter.

"I loved them. It's soo comfortable you know." She said smiling brightly.

"I'm glad. Let's go to sleep, okay? We have to wake up early." I said and she nodded " I'm going to sleep with Grandma. You should sleep here."

"No— I will stay with grandma. You must be tired. Sleep here in your room and rest well. I will take care of grandma." She ordered.

"You don't have to—" I started

"But I want to. Please." She snapped.
I smiled at her kind gesture and nodded before giving a small peck on her lips.

"Okay. Thank you. Call me if you need anything, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, don't worry." She smiled followed by a small peck on my lips in return which made me chuckle.

She turned to leave when I grabbed her wrist. She turned back, brows furrowed as I stopped her.

"You know I would want us to sleep here together, if it wasn't for grandma's HEALTH!" I said looking down.

"I wish Coco." She said in a low voice making me look in her eyes and continued "— But I am not very fond of that idea, you know." She blushed.

"Ohh you're scared I won't be on my best behavior, aren't you?" I asked teasingly making her eyes wide. She shook her head in disbelief.

She turned around, ready to leave. Reaching the doorknob, she opened the door , stepped out and just before closing the door she said..

"It's not you tae, it's me." She said making me cross my eye-brows; completely perplexed what she meant by that.

She giggled and continued..

"I am scared 'i might lose control and won't be able to be on my best behavior' you know." She winked making my heart fall out of my chest.

Before I could react, she blew a hand kiss and closed the door behind her leaving me completely and utterly in surprise. Her words kept playing in my brain again and again and I smirked at the thought of that. I pulled my hairs back which were falling on my forehead excitingly and practically jumped on the bed.

"I am hopelessly in love." was the last words that came out from my mouth before I slided into a deep slumber.

Indeed a great first date.

_______________

*Next morning*

I woke up to birds chirping beautifully. I turned to my side to witness Beautiful sun glowing in the sky. Fresh breeze coming from of the open windows.

Perks of living here is the Beautiful nature surrounding the house. I guess that's why grandma likes it more here rather than in Seoul. People here are more kind, affectionate. You won't be able to hear birds chirping in the city areas, but here you can feel pure breeze, birds chirping, sun glowing. This actually makes us feel like we are alive. Atleast to me, I feel like I am more alive; closer to nature. And Being here with Y/N is cherry on the top of the cake.

I smiled at the thought of Y/N being in the same house as I was. I can't help but to pray silently that this situation could happen more happen. I actually want to wake up next to her everyday.

Wait!! Am I going overboard? I need to stop before she finds it creepy and freaks out.

I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth and went to see where are the ladies, whom I love dearly. There was something good in this morning, or may be it was just y/n. The aura she was throwing was the reason of The happy atmosphere.

I went to kitchen and found out Y/N and Grandma cooking breakfast together. They were laughing a lot;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter