Flash back - I

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N's POV


 

22 Years ago...

It was an extremely chilly night, streets were empty as if life never existed before. Snowfall just paused a moment ago and little snow was seen on both sides of the roads. Even the stray animals were nowhere to be seen. The chilly wind was blowing and it was strong enough to make anyone go numb.

A woman of age around 25 Y/O was walking slowly, slowly holding her big belly on the long endless street. Her hair was a mess seemingly she must have travelled a long way to come Seoul. She was crying and sniffing while walking as it was difficult for her to breathe. She already had asthma and also she was just few days away from her due date to deliver her baby she was carrying. It seemed that she couldn't move but she had to, in order to save her baby from this cruel winter. 

"Baby, please hold on a little longer. We will go to your Dad, he will take care of us." She said while tears warming her cold cheeks.

After what seemed like an year or two, she was finally standing in front of a big mansion. Although the chilly winds were bit noisy, you could clearly hear her uneven breathing pattern. She was panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Baby, we have reached. Let's meet your Dad. Let's tell him, you're his baby. It's about time I should introduce you to him. He must be very happy to see us. He will love and cherish you so much, my little kid." She talked to her belly smiling.

Slowly she went up to the door and knocked nervously. She was hesitating but finally gathered up the courage and knocked again.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

A man of middle age opened the door. He wore a uniform and it seemed he must be a worker. 

"Yes?" He asked politely.

"Umm. Does Mr. Lee live here?" She asked with high hopes.

"Yes, who are you?" The worker asked looking down at her big belly.

"U-Uh Can you call him for me please?" She asked hesitantly.

"Sorry, it's late night, he's resting. He can't meet you. If you want to meet him, make an appointment and go to see him in his office tomorrow." He stated with straight face.

"But I have to see him today. Please!  We know each other, please call him." She pleaded.

"Miss, I can't~" The worker was saying but interrupted by

"Who's that on the door? Who came at his hour?" 

A handsome man, wearing burgundy colored night robes came down from the stairs fixing his glasses and looked in the direction of door. He almost skipped the last step but instantly gripped the grill on right time to prevent from falling. He was shocked as if he saw a GHOST . OR. As if something he never wanted to face was right in front of him. He couldn't move from his spot.

"Min hyuk!!! Min hyuk~ahhhh!!" The pregnant woman broke in and hugged the handsome man tightly. She cried harder in the arms of her Love. "I missed you." was the only thing she could manage to say in between.

Minhyuk didn't hugged her back though. He was as froze as ice in North pole.

" M- Mi Ra!!! What are you doing here?" Minhyuk asked coldly while breaking the hug.

Mi Ra wiped her tears and gave a small smile to him. 

"I came to you, Min hyuk. I came to love of my life. You said you will go back to me after you finish your bussiness work here in seoul.. Why haven't you come back to me? Why haven't you called me all this time?" She said almost choking into her own words. 

"I- I" Minhyuk stuttered, not knowing what to tell her, how to explain her that he was just fooling around with her, that he was not serious for her at all. But before he could arrange his thoughts, she grabbed his large hands and placed it on her big belly and smiled looking at Minhyuk.

"Min hyuk~ ahh. I understand you must be so busy. It's fine. I was mad because I couldn't get to tell you that I am pregnant with your child. I was waiting for you all these months, but you neither called nor came back. But I finally found your address after so many hardships. Min hyuk~ ahh... I am pregnant. I am pregnant with your child. Our baby will be born soon. You will be dad." She cried.

Min hyuk widened his eyes as he couldn't believe what he just heard. He forcefully jerked off his hand from Mi Ra's belly. Mi Ra was shocked to see his reaction.

"Min~Min Hyuk- ahhh. What happened? Aren't you happy? Aren't you happy that you are going to be dad soon?" She said reading her love's eyes.

He rolled his eyes and said furiously

"How dare you to throw this bag of dirt to me? I can't believe this is my child. This is not my child." He said pointing at her belly "Mi Ra!! Go and tell this to the bastard who you ed, Not me. I have nothing to do with you and this child. You can leave. Don't come to me, I don't ever want to see your face again."

Mi Ra couldn't believe her eyes. He was totally the opposite man, not the man she fell in love with at first place. Her whole life was shattering down as if someone suddenly questioned her whole theory of life. Her legs were about to give up but she had to stay strong for the life inside her belly. She can't give up just yet.

"Min hyuk.. Are you questioning my character? You know I love you so much. How can you think that I could sleep with another man when I am carrying your baby?" She asked trying not to cry but Min hyuk stood straight, not even looking in her eyes as if she was invisible.

"Min hyuk~ ahh. Look at me!" She said trying to calm down and held his face and turned to hers. He looked in her eyes, but there was no emotion in his eyes. No love. No regrets. No Guilt.

"This is our baby, Min hyuk. You trust me, right? You love me as much as love you right? Back then, when you came to my city and we started dating; you never wanted to leave me alone even for a sec . Did you forget me already? What about the 'Forever' promises you made? Did you forget all of that? Did you forget all the beautiful moments we shared together?" She asked tears rolling down her cheeks. He just pulled her hand away from his face and smirked.

"Yes Mi Ra. I have forgotten all of that. I have forgotten about you and everything we did because honestly, it never really mattered to me. You never really mattered to me. I was just playing you. I mean; you are hot and of course I wanted you on my bed. I was lonely away from my house. So I started hitting on you. And I must say, you were a easy catch. And a good . But for me, you were never more than a play toy to me. I never really cared for you." He said indifferently.

Mi Ra's whole world shattered, her heart broke into million sharp pieces, hurting and piercing  her whole existence and her pure Soul. She cried harder.

"I didn't come to see you as I never wanted to see you. So there's no point in crying. Your tears won't help the situation. And do you really think, by playing this whole 'being pregnant with your baby' game will work on me? It won't work. Besides, I am already married and have a son. So stop your petty acting and go away."

I am already married and have a son!! 

This sentence almost shook the earth below her feets. She couldn't believe that she was cheated on. The man she loved with all of her heart and soul, whose baby she was carrying alone and struggled all alone during these pregnancy months, was another tard who ruined not only her life but an innocent life in her stomach too. 

She cried harder and harder as she didn't know what to do now and where to go now. Whom to seek and how will she be able to raise a child all alone as undoubtedly Min hyuk won't take responsibility of them.

"Min hyuk. I trusted you. I loved you with all my heart. This is how you reward me? You played with me. How naïve am I to think that you actually loved me." She sobbed and hitted on his firm chest as she can't control her anger anymore "What about this child Huh? What about it? What is this child's fault? What am I supposed to do with the child now?"

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter